June 13 - 15

This is just a repeat of all the other reports that have already been posted. They all say the same thing because their source comes from the same place. Unfortunately this is how the media is today. Since theyt are owned by the same people and they all copy from each other. If you read all the other post you will see that they say the same thing. The article is also based on rumour ans speculation that has no bases in logic or common sense. They are also annoying.

Oh sorry I didnt realise. Yeah I know its just rumors though. I could remove it if its causing a problem......

Wait the trial is over????

man where have I been?

:)

First of all, like I said in yesterdays news thread about this article, none of those planes seem plausable for someone like Michael. 180 shows a year, with how vigorously he performs, is out of the question, and doing a show to his music in which he appears every once in a while also sounds absurd. Furthermore, Michael doesn't need to and he shouldn't go on any talk show, especially some back stabbing ho like Oprah's and say that the US legal system exonerated him because he doesn't owe anyone any compliments or a show of gratitude. The jury did what they were supposed to do, they didn't do Michael any favors.

And I'm confused as to the details of the buy out option on Michael's half of the Sony/ATV catalog. Didn't that option already expire?

yes the option DID already expire....

the article is full of wholes folks...

I must say though.. that the best thing about these recent batcch of articles is that they realize how successful the T25 was..

The final step would be for him to stage some kind of televised performance -- ideally in the context of a high-profile charity concert -- to prove to the world that he can still sing and dance.
I pray this happens. :angel:
The singer with the most beautiful singing voice on the planet, Earth,
should not remain silent. God help us.

I think the best Las Vegas idea is the one that would have him create a musical extrvaganza in which Jackson would appear only about 20 or 30 times a year with some of the members of his family.

If Michael Jackson does Oprah Winfrey's show again, I think he should use it as an opportunityto introduce the world to his beautiful children.

What do you think? :cheers:

Last edited:
from my understanding it was only sonys option if mj defaulted that option ended at the end of march.no going back and forth of sony having an option then mj. makes no business sense

that was the case TMK

See, that's what I recall. That Sony's option to buy out Michael's half already expired. And of course, the hefty price they would have had to pay to buy it out probably contributed to them deciding against it. That and other various reasons. That's one of the reasons why I take this information from the Wall Street Journal lightly, because they claim that Sony is going to have an option to buy out his half soon when that option has already long since passed.

Last edited:
Go with your 1st instinct...of 'it doesn't make sense'...

the media is reaching with speculation with the very little that they actually know..

if Michael is soooooooooo secretive about his new album and project.. and NO one knew about the deal with Barack until it was a done deal...

it just doesn't sound right.. i take that article with Lots of pinches of salt...

The worst part of it is the Washington Post has now published something very similar .. only a tad more carefull to let you understand what was actually said and what is speculation. They did state that Capital isn't talking and Michael's people won't respond.

Last edited:
See, that's what I recall. That Sony's option to buy out Michael's half already expired. And of course, the hefty price they would have had to pay to buy it out probably contributed to them deciding against it. That and other various reasons. That's one of the reasons why I take this information from the Wall Street Journal lightly, because they claim that Sony is going to have an option to buy out his half soon when that option has already long since passed.
Whem Michael was being sued by that lender cmpany that had Randy involed, we on anothere board had access to part of the contract with Sony. It was revealed that the option to buy by sony was an option that both side had, and nothing to do with MJ's debts. It was a rotating option and it was sony's turn to exercise that option which would expire in April. It was that option that RF was using to claim that MJ was going to lose his catalogue. What RF newver said was that the option then turns to MJ for the next 6 month and then revert back.
If the media is talking about MJ losing his catalogue again, then Maybe it is Sony's turn again to exercise that option. I believe that is the reason why the media keep on talking about MJ losing his catalogue every 6 month. As soon as it is sony's turn to excercise that option they start talking about the catalogue again. So the option isn't expired. It is rotating between the 2 partners. If the media is talking about it again, then it must be sony's turn again.

If Michael Jackson does Oprah Winfrey's show again, I think he should use it as an opportunityto introduce the world to his beautiful children.

What do you think? :cheers:

Hell NO!!!!!:no:

And I'm not even gonna read any of those articles, when Michael is ready to let me know whats up, then I'll be more than happy to listen!:dancin:

hello... have a great saterday everyone..

The media will nolt speak the truth about MJ's relationship with the company. When ever something bad happens it is all MJ's fault, like Beatles songs and advertising. When ever there s good news, it is Sony.

The fact of the matter is that MJ OWNS the company equally with Sony.
The contract was drawn up so that both sides share equal rights.
Now the media will tell you that MJ borrowed $300 mil loan using his catalogue as colateral. What they refused to tell you is that Sony ALSO borrowed the same amount of money using the assets of Sony/atv as collateral. This lead me to believe that both side were using the assets to get maximum loans for business transactionj for the company. Otherwise, what a coincidence.

Yes, RF constantluy reminded the entire world that Sony may buy MJ's share of his catalogue and sony had up to 6 month to buy it. What RF refused to add was that it was a contractual arrangement giving both sides equal opportunities to buy the others share if the other desires to sell. This opperates on a rotation bases, so I imaging that since the April deadline has passed, it is now MJ's turn to buy out Sony, if Sony wished to sell.

Also, what the media forget to tell the public is that both sides of the partnership have guaranteed a price of $1,3 billion for 1/2 of the othes share, so If Sony did buy out MJ's share, he is guaranteed to walk away with approximately $2-3 billion dollars guaranteed. Signed and sealed.

You are making sense, Day!:punk:

actually, isn't the catalogue worth UP to 1.5M? it's all worth what someone will pay for it.

in order for sony to buy mj's shares, they'd have to lose a lot of things in the process. they'd be able to do it but they'd only set themselves up for failure....someone used the analagy of a king buying the other half of his castle...he'd purchase it but have no servants to help run it etc....

it coul dhappen but it wouldn't

I know my stuff is not really "news" but I would like to share anyway.

Today when I was posing for an artist YANA came over the air. The artist said "Michael Jackson's voice is so pure it's almost frightening, especially when he is singing songs like that" (mean YANA). He then talked about how he especially liked MITM and Earth Song - the way Michael sings those songs.

But his fave tune is Billie Jean. "When it first came out, it blew people away. We had never heard anything like it. The beat, the melody, the singing, the dancing. Everything was just brilliant.

He said he had read somewhere that auditioning for Michael was the hardest job in showbusiness, that Michael was very demanding.

The one thing he said that really touched my heart - "It must be so hard to be a legend and to still be alive."

We did not get to talk anymore about that. But I will definitely pursue that next week.

I know my stuff is not really "news" but I would like to share anyway.

Today when I was posing for an artist YANA came over the air. The artist said "Michael Jackson's voice is so pure it's almost frightening, especially when he is singing songs like that" (mean YANA). He then talked about how he especially liked MITM and Earth Song - the way Michael sings those songs.

But his fave tune is Billie Jean. "When it first came out, it blew people away. We had never heard anything like it. The beat, the melody, the singing, the dancing. Everything was just brilliant.

He said he had read somewhere that auditioning for Michael was the hardest job in showbusiness, that Michael was very demanding.

The one thing he said that really touched my heart - "It must be so hard to be a legend and to still be alive."

We did not get to talk anymore about that. But I will definitely pursue that next week.

That is really touching.
O/T, I miss your old name,. I looked for you for months till I found out that ws you.:D
Isn't this just the sweetest thing,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGq5QJRCzu0&feature=related

^^^

You miss my username? I miss it too. I have actually arranged to change it back.

Thanks for the link.

If Barrack silently purchased the loan, I think he will silently do everything else too until it is actually time to go public.

When you are planning something that is meant to go up, and you want to avoid interference, you do not disclose things that are still in their planning stages. It's sensitive information.

Michael has to come out in a strong and creative way, with all things kept silent until it's time. Disclosing things prematurely can make everything stall. If there are people talking, someone needs to shut them up fast...even if they are speaking out of excitement.

A simple company-wide email note titled, "Do you want a job, or do you want a pink slip?" followed by "All discussions pertaining to business with Michael Jackson is to remain inside the company" should fix the problem.. lol

Last edited:
I don't like the Colony article for several reasons....

1. Why would Michael go on national television talking about distancing himself from Neverland and the trial after 3 years have passed? All this will do is bring that mess back up for the media to jump on it and regurgitate it to no end. Why would anybody advise him to do something like this?
  2. No matter what has happened to Neverland, that place will still be Michael's legacy when he is dead and gone....just like Graceland is the Elvis. And I believe that Michael knows this....that is why he will never sell it. And I doubt if he is letting Colony and Mr. Barrack talk him into doing so.
  3. I think that people in the media exxagerate the plight of Neverland way too much. They act like Neverland is the worst place in the world. But it is not.

It really does not seem like Barrack purchased the loan just to have Michael sell Neverland. If that were the case, he would not have worked out payment arrangments with Michael. His actions more so seem like he's helping Michael to keep what he's worked so hard for.

Plus, it doesn't make sense to purchase the loan and then have someone else sell the property. He's a business man. If he wanted it sold, he could have done that himself.

That portion of the article seems fabricated. It's a bunch of fill-in along with other parts.

Also, Michael is in very good spirits. He is not behaving like a person that feels pressured. He's been in a playful mood lately. The way he laughed in the recent Devon phone call and the way he surprised the fashion designer's guests shows this.

Below, is one thing that I'm glad the write pointed out.

Adding to the chaos until now: Throughout much of that time, Mr. Jackson has put his business affairs in the hands of a rotating cast of advisers. Some of these have dealt honestly with the singer, but others have had previously-reported conflicts of interest.
It's about time someone said this. Some of these advisers were doing Michael wrong.

Last edited:
I don't like the Colony article for several reasons....

1. Why would Michael go on national television talking about distancing himself from Neverland and the trial after 3 years have passed? All this will do is bring that mess back up for the media to jump on it and regurgitate it to no end. Why would anybody advise him to do something like this?
  2. No matter what has happened to Neverland, that place will still be Michael's legacy when he is dead and gone....just like Graceland is with Elvis. And I believe that Michael knows this....that is why he will never sell it. And I doubt if he is letting Colony and Mr. Barrack talk him into doing so.
  3. I think that people in the media exaggerate the plight of Neverland way too much. They act like Neverland is the worst place in the world. But it is not.
Well they (the media) are not really entitled to be making any judgements on his ranch such as calling it a "dangerous place" when they've never even visited in their lives. For number 1 as you said talking about the trial will NOT help at all I mean why do you think he banned it from his talk with billy bush? It will only give the media more ammuntion again to keep debating about it and about michael himself.

You guys don't have to worry. Michael is smart. He is not going to go on television and talk about Neverland before launching his album. He knows if he wants the focus placed back on his music, then he will have to put his music first. Once he brings Neverland back to life, then he will feel more comfortable talking about it and will have happier things to say.
:yes:

Michael is smart
Dont know why fans always repeating like a prayer wheel how smart Michael is, when he really would be so smart, then he wouldn't face and faced such problems he had and has, not in financial and not in personal respect.

Dont know why fans always repeating like a prayer wheel how smart Michael is, when he really would be so smart, then he wouldn't face and faced such problems he had and has, not in financial and not in personal respect.

Michael is the worlds greatest entertainer. That has got to be smart. He is one of the last great living legend and the most sort after of celebrities. He must have done somthing right. He broke dwon racial barriers and gone and done things that no other black man has done before. That didn't come by accident. Just about everyone in the music industry are inspired by him.

Sometimes bad things happen to good perple. it cannot be avoided, unless you isolate yourself totally.:D

mjdove if michael Jackson was not smart he would be in aloe more trouble let's say addicted to some intoxicating substance and may have lost all integrity. His name and personality would have faded long ago. What neverland has gone through is something thousands of homeowners in us I'm and elsewhere are going thru just that my mortgage/home loan and my repayments are not in the news, thank god. This is not stupidity this is consequence of investment in poor economic conditions. Secondly some of the more personal troubled are unfortunate yes but not because of idiocy but because of poor judgement and none of us are impartial to such.

MJDOVE- when you're a business as vast as michael jackson, you cannot do everything yourself. when you trust others to man the wheel, things happen and what we've seen is proof of that. people take advantage at the smallest opportunity. if he wasn't smart, he wouldn't be around today for certain people to declare he wasn't smart....think about that

That is really touching.
O/T, I miss your old name,. I looked for you for months till I found out that ws you.:D
Isn't this just the sweetest thing,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGq5QJRCzu0&feature=related

MY Goodness Gracious Datsmay my heart is smiling with tears of joy, this You Tube performance that you have posted of We Are The World is absolutely breathtaking...

Keep helping to Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
MJDOVE- when you're a business as vast as michael jackson, you cannot do everything yourself. when you trust others to man the wheel, things happen and what we've seen is proof of that. people take advantage at the smallest opportunity. if he wasn't smart, he wouldn't be around today for certain people to declare he wasn't smart....think about that

Wow. Soso a mod in training. Now I am REALLY scared!

MY Goodness Gracious Datsmay my heart is smiling with tears of joy, this You Tube performance that you have posted of We Are The World is absolutely breathtaking...

Keep helping to Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"
Thank you. I love to see other people, including children appreciating Michael's songs. I go looking for them all the time. It is amazing how far and how wide MJ's influence has reached.:D

Back