Jury Deliberations - Discussion thread as we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got stuff to be getting on with for the next two hours but I have no idea how I'm going to concentrate!

Just turned on trutv to see if there was a verdict and there was one of the panel women saying that over the week end in New York people kept asking her her opinion and she asked them back the same question. They said "but he was an addict." The panel person also said Michael had a lot of medications in his room. You know the same old story guys.

So, the idea from the panel is that the jury is struggling with causation because Michael was an addict and he could have played a role in his death. The panel is really pushing this now because there is nothing else to talk about, so I think I will stay away from the tv because I keep hearing "addict killed himself idea" over and over. This seems to be the favorite topic now.

It would be very interesting if the jury says after the verdict that they were not struggling with that. I am getting tired of the media and will be so happy when the verdict is over so I could turn these programs off as I normally do.!!

Oh God!! 2hrs and then we will know. :Hug: to you all. JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL!!!

Clearly the jury haven't struggled with their decission, this is so fast, I don't know what to think.

Much, much strenght to everyone. Keep strong, my MJFam, I love you all. :heart:

I feel scared, shaky and emotional, but trying to keep my calm. Oh gosh...

InSession In Session
The verdict should be announced at approximately 1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET. #MurrayTrial
1 minute ago

Sending lots of love and love and more love to all here.
This is going to be really hard.

OMG, these 2 hours will feel like 2 days! It's almost like 2005 all over again :(

Oh god. I am scared.

i'm trembling all over. it has to be guilty

i feel sick sad it has to be a quiltyt verdict!

Im shaking omg. breath breath

And for everyone here

4v0ppf.gif

a huuuuuuge hug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back