Jury Deliberations - Discussion thread as we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
There it is. Verdict reached on 11-7-11. Lucky number seven.

Let's hope the luck continues and the jury has found that ba*tard GUILTY!

Oh man, here we go..... I want to believe in the right thing and at the same time knowing how this world was towards Michael I don't dare to hope.

I am shaking right now. It need to be guilty. Keep my finger corss.

Shaking like a leaf. luv u all guys. this is quick and that means good things imo. no questions no re reading if testimony.

omg I'm hyperventilating now almost
Love you all guys. I love all of u, we may fight, we may disagree but we're one big fan family let's pray for Michael.

OMGoodness. I am so scared. I really hope there is a guilty verdict. I suddenly have to pee a lot (it happens when I get nervous - Sorry for the TMI).

OM thank you guys so much for being here!!!!!

Murray supporters are nothing else but MJ haters.

Awaiting the verdict, OMG I am shaking!!!

Right, so it's in. This wait is going to be awful. I'm with you all.

I'm hoping when the verdict is read that all the major networks will break into the regular programming and they will air it? I have a little digital TV at my desk so hopefully I can use it to watch. Or else I will watch from my phone. Yikes, I am so nervous. Praying for true justice for Michael...

HLN just answered my question...Walgren supposedly will ask him to be remanded immediately!! I so hope so.

what? verdict reached? i just came home. can someone please please sum up what happened for me?? PLEASE :(

I'm hoping when the verdict is read that all the major networks will break into the regular programming and they will air it? I have a little digital TV at my desk so hopefully I can use it to watch. Or else I will watch from my phone. Yikes, I am so nervous. Praying for true justice for Michael...

it's breaking news on CNN now , they say they will air full coverage of the verdict

what? verdict reached? i just came home. can someone please please sum up what happened for me?? PLEASE :(
Verdict reached after approximately 8 hours 15 minutes of deliberation. Verdict will be announced at 1pm PT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back