LaToya with one of MJ's biggest haters: Victor Gutierrez :O

After the interview and fan reaction, do you think LaToya was around to catch a clue as to who this scum was?

I really don't know of any reaction of her on this matter. But in the article, the guy says before the interview he TOLD HER: "It is time to talk about other things". Now I see this means she knew about him for sure, for he explained he told her so since she might thing he wanted to surprised her with questions about the trial and the lies.

DAMN!!!!

:mat:

Hey I found this info on Face book then went to check it out where they were discussing it further here http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/713800 I hope PCR don't mind I copy what they wrote about hearing this, not sure if this is the same PCR that is on this forum? lol!

I agree totally about what they wrote I am shocked too! How can she not know?

"LaToya with one of MJ's biggest haters: Victor Gutierrez

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 10:53
PCR:
LaToya with one of MJ's biggest haters: Victor Gutierrez

I know I should not spread any bad feelings towards MJ's relatives, but I really need to vent. Today, in a Chilean newpaper, a happy Víctor Guitérrez claims he made what seemed to be impossible: to interview one of MJ's family members, namely, LaToya.

This guy is one of MJ's biggest haters of all times. He has been for some 18 year telling lies and spreading the worst rumors against Michael not only in Chile, but in Latin America, USA and Europe. He claims he is one of the few who know "the most" about MJ. He has always said MJ hated being black, that he bleached his skin, and always refused accepting MJ had vitiligo something which has now been confirmed as a fact by MJ's autopsy report. Not only this, but he wrote a disgusting book using, according to him, the personal diary of Jordy Chandler, describing how Michael did this and that to the poor boy, being "this and that" those nasty, disgusting lies we all know. MJ sued this man and he won the legal battle. The book was forbidden and he would have had to paid MJ some 2 million USD, but Gutierrez claim he was in bankrupcy (while running away from the US and traveling around the world to be paid to tell lies about MJ on the media). Just think how terrible that book must be that even the US legal system agreed it was a lie and difamation. This man has links with Diane Diamond. Of course.

And now, LaToya has given him an interview to talk about what Gutierrez calls "other things", that is, her conspiracy theory against Michael. Gutierrez said he didn't believe she would accept him, but finally she did and they had such a good talking that at the end he told her about his mother (who died some time ago) and she was so sorry... And then they talked about the earthquake of Chile and she was so moved she sent a brief message to Chile : "Fuerza Chile".

On Gutierrez words: "I believe the earthquake brought us together"

Seriously... how can this bring those together? At the end of the article, Gutierrez jokes the rest of the brothers "wouldn't even want to see my face" and that despite this interview he will always believe Michael was a pedo.... , but also that he had been murdered. A proud liar.

You can see the article (in Spanish) here: http://www.lun.com/Pages/NewsDetail.aspx?dt=2010-03-17&PaginaId=26&bodyid=0 and you can see a small video of her message to Chile and she holding Gutierrez so happily as long time friends Barf! No info was given on where this will be aired.

Now.... am I missing something here? Does the "fight for justice" mean deals with this kind of people who have hurt Michael IN LIFE so much? I really don't understand LaToya. And I wonder if she knows this guy is now claiming so cheerfully he got her and that he will always belive MJ was a p*****

I might be over reacting. I know. But if you see LaToya holding Diane Diamond like and old time friend... and then Diamond she will always think MJ was a monster.... then... I need some help to understand what is the idea of LaToya doing this.

Any hints? I feel sick today Barf!"

To me; all this shows is that LaToya has class and is a forgiving person.

Edit: I just want to add that maybe she wanted to prove this person wrong as far as his conceptions of the family.

Last edited:
Why is anyone shocked? really.....

A simple check would've clued Latoya in, but I suppose this was all too much to do and this is why some fans have a huge problem with some family members. It may appear that they are there representing Michael but best believe they are there representing themselves too!

See, that WILL Michael left continues to speak volumes!

To me; all this shows is that LaToya has class and is a forgiving person.

Edit: I just want to add that maybe she wanted to prove this person wrong as far as his conceptions of the family.

You have got to be kidding!:scratch:

With all due respect to Latoya, to talk to this idoit makes her look guible as she was with Jack Gordon. At this point, this guy can believe what he wants (beliefs does NOt make nothing the truth and he was proven to be a lier so it does nto faze me on what he say). Michael is gone and in a better place. We on this earth are still in hell and living with evil folks. Michael has made his mark and will ALWAYS be in the history books a good man and performer even when this idoit is dead and gone (look at Jordan Chandler's dad who is dead and gone. No one cares; but look at Michael, everyone cares even building and things in MICHEL'S NAME.

Why is anyone shocked? really.....

A simple check would've clued Latoya in, but I suppose this was all too much to do and this is why some fans have a huge problem with some family members. It may appear that they are there representing Michael but best believe they are there representing themselves too!

I'm not shocked at all almost all of them spoke/sold/gave interviews to people/tabloids who mocked and wronged Michael who were the key players in their desperate attempt to crucify the man and put him in jail. To all of their behavior speaks volumes, they don't care as long as they get their mug out promote themselves, get paid they'll appear/sell/trash/lie anything to get attention or money.
Anyone not seeing that Michael's death is the biggest career opportunity they've ever had in their lives is blind and delusional. Surely they love to use this opportunity, it ain't got nothing to do with love for Mike when u sell out to tabloids that called ur brother a CM, or when u go and speak to folks who crucified and claimed the same about ur brother. It's not about Michale it's about themselves, getting their pockets filled, getting their mug out, the connection to Michael is just being used as mean to get what they want

It may appear that they are there representing Michael but best believe they are there representing themselves too!

The host said he wanted to speak to LaToya about her conspiracy/murder theory, right? She is fighting to make sure people do not forget that he was MURDERED and she is taking every opportunity to speak her mind. Even if that includes someone like mr. Gutierrez (to be honest I don't even know who the heck that is either), whom I doubt she found interesting enough to check.

Some of the Michael fans are so busy criticizing the Jackson family that they forget that in the end, we ALL want justice for Michael. And yes, the family may do things we as fans don't agree with; but in the end IT'S NOT EVEN ANY OF OUR BUSINESS.

Michael is dead, people. I'm having as much as a hard time accepting that as anyone else but don't you think it's time we GROW THE FUCK UP and realize that we are not the ones making the decisions? That we are not Michael's family and so we do not have a say in what happens with them? Just my 2 cents.

You have got to be kidding!:scratch:
Clearly not.

Some of the Michael fans are so busy criticizing the Jackson family that they forget that in the end, we ALL want justice for Michael. And yes, the family may do things we as fans don't agree with; but in the end IT'S NOT EVEN ANY OF OUR BUSINESS.

If I'm not mistaken, he's the one who actually said he had a tape of Michael having sex with a young boy. Michael sued him, won, and he fled the country. He refers to MJ as pedo and has made comments so derogatory about MJ that calling him w@cko j@cko comes off as an endearment in comparison.

Just think of Diane Dimond, Martin Bashir, and Gene Simmons all rolled up into one sleazy lump of useless flesh and you have the scum that LaToya is hoping will help get justice for Michael.

ETA: True, it is not our business, but LaToya talking to the public via interviews naturally is going to provoke public / fan discussion.

The host said he wanted to speak to LaToya about her conspiracy/murder theory, right? She is fighting to make sure people do not forget that he was MURDERED and she is taking every opportunity to speak her mind. Even if that includes someone like mr. Gutierrez (to be honest I don't even know who the heck that is either), whom I doubt she found interesting enough to check.

Michael is dead, people. I'm having as much as a hard time accepting that as anyone else but don't you think it's time we GROW THE FUCK UP and realize that we are not the ones making the decisions? That we are not Michael's family and so we do not have a say in what happens with them? Just my 2 cents.

Clearly not.

I am very thankful for LaToya speaking out - I am glad she is doing interviews - but I think this was a mistake. I do not know all the circumstances but it would be very easy to be fooled in a country where you are not a native speaker. I had never seen a pic of Guttierez before - so perhaps LaToya hadn't either. I had never seen the doc Moonwalker.Fan mentioned. She may not read all the negative things said about MJ & her family.

Is Guttierez popular in Chile?

If I'm not mistaken, he's the one who actually said he had a tape of Michael having sex with a young boy. Michael sued him, won, and he fled the country. He refers to MJ as pedo and has made comments so derogatory about MJ that calling him w@cko j@cko comes off as an endearment in comparison.

Just think of Diane Dimond, Martin Bashir, and Gene Simmons all rolled up into one sleazy lump of useless flesh and you have the scum that LaToya is hoping will help get justice for Michael.

ETA: True, it is not our business, but LaToya talking to the public via interviews naturally is going to provoke public / fan discussion.

I believe you're correct. I believe he was also listed in the credits of the Dateline? special before the trial that Mankiewicz did.

I am very thankful for LaToya speaking out - I am glad she is doing interviews - but I think this was a mistake. I do not know all the circumstances but it would be very easy to be fooled in a country where you are not a native speaker. I had never seen a pic of Guttierez before - so perhaps LaToya hadn't either. I had never seen the doc Moonwalker.Fan mentioned. She may not read all the negative things said about MJ & her family.

I agree with you. If you don't speak the language and don't know anything about this person (it's very likely NO ONE's ever told LaToya about him) then automatically you're going to do and interview with them.

LaToya did an interview with a Dutch tv host who's made some pretty lame comments about Michael...but she got to say what was on her mind and in the end it doesn't matter what show she's on as long as they let her speak out.

Last edited:
The only reason why I posted this was because I felt it was important for fans to know that this fool is still going around talking crap about MJ! I don't know if Latoya knew who he was? But, either way It's still shocking cause all she had to do was look him up! Never do an interview just to do one that ain't safe!

The guy still portrays MJ as guilty even after he talked to Latoya she ain't gonna changed a guys mind where money was made and continue to be made in MJs name! If he really gave a damn and was sorry he would have never fled the country and would have paid MJ the money a judge ordered him to pay after he was caught in his lies about MJ yrs ago!

Sorry, if some don't care but I do! I won't ignore people like this and what Tom Sneedon and the rest did to MJ! The more people know who these people are and what they did the better we will know the truth and HELP MJ Legacy by spreading the truth to those who don't know!

Peace!

Ok its getting heated in here so everyone take a step back please. We all have differing opinions on the matter, some are disgusted, whereas some think its ok as she wants to get her point across and keep her belief that Michael was murdered firmly in the media's attention. You are more than welcome to air your opinions on the matter but in an adult fashion. Just, tone it down a bit.

I don't think it has anything to do with growing up. Where is that thread that said things you knew were wrong when you were just a child? Well, this is one of them. if anyone ever said anything about any of my family members, I never gave them the time of day. When are they going to learn? It's not like we are not in an age of technology. Anyone can find out information on others simply by turning on a computer.
I am not saying they should avoid everyone who has said something bad about MJ. but when someone has said things as vile as he has said about him, a line has to be drawn somewhere.
I think ultimately we are dealing with people who are self serving.
Oh, BTW your platform most assuredly matters. How else can you expect for people to take you seriously? Some have more credibility than others. I think it is an oversimplification to say it doesn't matter where she goes as long as she is heard. Some things are actually working against finding justice for MJ especially if the person you are promoting on has the final say and doesn't believe MJ was wronged. The final word will be that MJ was a p*** and Toya is demented. How does that help MJ? When you want justice for someone, you have to be calculating. And you have to play it smarter than those in control. Otherwise you come off looking like a fool. you cannot be in control when others are pulling the strings. The first step to being in control is educating yourself and doing your homework.
The whole Jackson family needs to do this. Stop allowing people in that were clearly against MJ and the family. They need to speak and act unitedly. They need to show people they mean business. And their family needs to emerge as respectful people commanding respect from those around them.
But, I guess it is something I should not expect.

I don't think it has anything to do with growing up. Where is that thread that said things you knew were wrong when you were just a child? Well, this is one of them. if anyone ever said anything about any of my family members, I never gave them the time of day. When are they going to learn? It's not like we are not in an age of technology. Anyone can find out information on others simply by turning on a computer.
I am not saying they should avoid everyone who has said something bad about MJ. but when someone has said things as vile as he has said about him, a line has to be drawn somewhere.
Oh, BTW your platform most assuredly matters. How else can you expect for people to take you seriously? Some have more credibility than others. I think it is an oversimplification to say it doesn't matter where she goes as long as she is heard. Some things are actually working against finding justice for MJ especially if the person you are promoting on has the final say and doesn't believe MJ was wronged. The final word will be that MJ was a p*** and Toya is demented. How does that help MJ? When you want justice for someone, you have to be calculating. And you have to play it smarter than those in control. Otherwise you come off looking like a fool. you cannot be in control when others are pulling the strings. The first step to being in control is educating yourself and doing your homework.
The whole Jackson family needs to do this. Stop allowing people in that were clearly against MJ and the family. They need to speak and act unitedly. They need to show people they mean business. And their family needs to emerge as respectful people commanding respect from those around them.
:clapping:
Ur right ur expecting too much..

:(

She is trying to tame the snake? No matter how much you will feed it, it's still the snake...

OMG .. Im sorry but she has no reason or busines to talk to this vile snake
I truly hope Latoy doesnt know who this man is
and if she does (which will come out in the interview)
I will wipe my hand from her forever _ Im so sick of this shyt

Victor M. Gutierrez is also the author of
Michael Jackson Was My Lover: The Secret Diary of Jordie Chandler

Shortly after releasing the book about Michael Jackson, Gutierrez began making the TV rounds.
During an appearance on the tabloid television show “Hard Copy”, Gutierrez told reporter Diane Dimond that he had SEEN a videotape of Michael Jackson molesting his nephew Jeremy. According to Gutierrez, the alleged tape had been captured by one of Jackson’s security cameras and GIVEN to the boy’s mother by an unknown source. Upon viewing the tape’s contents, Gutierrez says, the mother CONTACTED the Los Angeles Police Department only to have her claims IGNORED by investigators. Unsure of what to do, she got in contact with Gutierrez, arranged a meeting with him in a hotel room and SHOWED him the alleged tape.

”And now she is SCARED,” Gutierrez told Dimond. “The District Attorney is trying to get these tapes and I guess through my sources, they already been in contact with the mother. So, it's UP TO THE MOTHER now to make the final decision.”

In response to the allegations, Jackson filed a defamation of character lawsuit against Victor Gutierrez
and Hard Copy. During the civil proceedings, the boy’s mother Margaret Maldonado testified that, contrary to what Gutierrez had reported, NEITHER of her two sons had been molested by Jackson, she had NOT RECEIVED any money from Jackson and she had NEVER MET Victor Gutierrez”

Superior Court Judge Reginald Dunn ruled that Gutierrez’s story was false
and the jury subsequently awarded Jackson $2.7 million in damages.

Gutierrez then fled from the United States and
moved to Chile in order to avoid paying Jackson the money.

Last edited:
To say she might not know his backround is a piss poor excuse. She needs to shut her pie hole

Great post, couldn't agree more.

To say she might not know his backround is a piss poor excuse. She needs to shut her pie hole

She's his sister and she believes he was murdered. She has a right to say that as long as she needs to. The fans feelings are not worth more than her own and I don't see any fans shutting their pie holes.

Look at who she is saying it too. Losers and anyone that will pay her. If she feels her brother was murdered then she needs to someone who will get something done. Do you have any idea what this man has said about Michael?

I think she should do something with bashir or sneddon next.

I think some need to keep this in perspective. LaToya is Michael's sister, NOT one of his fans. You can't expect the family to keep up to date with every single person (and it's a long list by anyone's standards) who's done Michael 'wrong'. It's unreasonable to think they should have to spend copious amounts of time on the internet, looking up stuff about their deceased brother (bearing in mind there are many hurtful sites and comments about MJ on the web, if he were a member of my family, everything considered, I would NEVER google his name or anything to do with him) so they can be 'in the loop'. I don't know every person that my siblings have interacted with, good or bad. And I don't spend my time trying to find out every single person who ever mentioned Michael's name. I, personally, feel it's slightly intrusive and overstepping a boundary.

This man is based in Chile, right? I for one, barely even recognise his name. I'm vaguely aware of that book, but his name never stuck in my mind. He is utterly forgettable. Is he even known in America, TODAY? Is he a household name there? Or outside of Chile at all? What makes anyone think LaToya ought to know who this person is and what his stance on Michael's innocence or guilt is? He asked her for an interview and she accepted. Assuming most of this guy's "journalistic" work has been in Chile as of late, then it probably would've been in Spanish, and I don't know but Toya doesn't exactly strike me as an expert in linguistics. If he's worked with Diane Dimond, again WHY would any of the Jackson family have seen these pieces? If I were to put myself in their shoes, it goes without saying that I would avoid mainstream media (especially the likes of Dimond) like the plague during allegations. Let's say LaToya saw him on TV once and he was talking about how he thought Michael was guilty. To me, his name is not all that memorable and he would've been just another face in the crowd of many people airing their opinions of Michael on national television. Why would she remember him years later?

At the end of the day, misguided as this man's opinions may be, they are solely the opinions of him and it should not be a reflection on LaToya or anyone else for that matter who associates with him on a professional or personal level. I would hope that none of you would seriously judge someone based on another's actions. If there's the slightest chance that LaToya did know his past regarding MJ, and she chose to do the interview anyway, I think that shows a lot of courage and determination on her part to put up with this slimeball in the first place, possibly in the hopes of getting her P.O.V. across to a more international audience. If he was capable of making up the existence of a tape, and taking part in that gross book, what makes you think he's not capable of hoodwinking LaToya into thinking he genuinely wanted to cover her story for journalistic integrity?
Not the smartest move on either LaToya or her management's part, but at the end of the day LaToya strikes me as quite a naive person. Totally harmless, but naive.

:2cents:

Ok... I would to clarify a few points, as the one who wrote the post at the other forum, and as Chilean MJ fan too :)

First of all: this was back in early March 2010. So far, this went unnoticed, so this mean their main objetive (LaToya's and Gutierrez') might have failed: no major attention :clapping:

disgusted if true.
It is true. You can see the article, pics and video of both holding hands here http://www.lun.com/Pages/NewsDetail.aspx?dt=2010-03-17&PaginaId=26&bodyid=0

I do not know all the circumstances but it would be very easy to be fooled in a country where you are not a native speaker.

The interview was in English and this was not in Chile (I understand it was in the USA, but I am not 100% sure). Language was never an issue, you can see the video of both speaking English.

This man is based in Chile, right? I for one, barely even recognise his name. I'm vaguely aware of that book, but his name never stuck in my mind. He is utterly forgettable. Is he even known in America, TODAY? Is he a household name there? Or outside of Chile at all? What makes anyone think LaToya ought to know who this person is and what his stance on Michael's innocence or guilt is? He asked her for an interview and she accepted. Assuming most of this guy's "journalistic" work has been in Chile as of late, then it probably would've been in Spanish, and I don't know but Toya doesn't exactly strike me as an expert in linguistics.

Ok... this might as well be summarized as "it's Chile, so where's that and who cares what anyone could say there?" :toofunny:

I will explain it this way. Do you think someone in Chile knows a word about Diane D. besides MJ fans? NO ONE does. And noone care. But just because we don't care/know about her, that doesn't mean what she did to Michael is any less bad.

Think of this: of all the many liars and haters, it is THIS guy the one MJ sued. And he won that legal battle. Interesting, to say the least. IMO, it says a lot about how Michael Jackson actually felt about this guy. And this guy is proud he was the one who managed to upset Michael the most :mello:

So just because it is based in Chile (where's that?? :doh:) and in Spanish (what's that? :doh:) it goes unknown? He just happens to be Chilean. He is based at USA and he works for USA media and sells his stories to media in Latin America. And there are quite a few Spanish speakers out there :yes:

[note: Adore, please forgive my irony, it is not intended to you, I just used it to try to explain my point.]

Is Guttierez popular in Chile?

Yes, he is, for being a hater of Michael Jackson and for all the nasty things he keeps saying against him. He doesn't live here, he just comes and goes.

Remember weeks ago when Ricky Martin admitted being gay? Well, that week this Gutierrez guy was on TV saying he "knew" about that for sooo long ago. He said when he was shown pictures of the inside of Neverland by the LA police (when they searching the ranch), he was "the one" to recognize a picture of a very young Ricky Martin in Neverland (of the times Ricky was at boy band "Menudo"). And he implied that was, you know... because Michael was interested in young boys because he was a p****

That's this fellow :angry:

She's his sister and she believes he was murdered. She has a right to say that as long as she needs to. The fans feelings are not worth more than her own and I don't see any fans shutting their pie holes.

With all your due respect, this is not the case and believe me: we as MJ fans DO have a big saying in this. He has spoken many, many times against us, saying we are blind, fool, idiots, ignorant, and the like (and worst). He usually say to us we are but a bunch of silly little girls, ignorants and not educated. He has attacked fans at a personal level and he keeps laughing about us. He did so during June 26th, 2009, while fans were together crying for Michael (he actually did so). You say our feelings are not worth? Sorry, friend, but that day I was crying at home, my heart was broken and the guy was making fun of that, making fun of us. You can tell we were not pleased.

With all due respect to Latoya, to talk to this idoit makes her look guible as she was with Jack Gordon. At this point, this guy can believe what he wants (beliefs does NOt make nothing the truth and he was proven to be a lier so it does nto faze me on what he say). Michael is gone and in a better place. We on this earth are still in hell and living with evil folks. Michael has made his mark and will ALWAYS be in the history books a good man and performer even when this idoit is dead and gone (look at Jordan Chandler's dad who is dead and gone. No one cares; but look at Michael, everyone cares even building and things in MICHEL'S NAME.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Last edited:
Back