Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {Donations Closed}

Would you also like to send Flowers to Dr Shafer ?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
We are all kids (or "God's children" as Michael would say) That is so sweet! :)
I'm sure they will also be touched to receive a little teddy bear together with our flower arrangement.

*looking around and counting my bears* Secret teddy bear admirers here :laugh:

I see, we need a “One more teddy bear” thread...

May I suggest sending the White Garden to Dr.Shafer it (says $54.95 for the one shown). Does the budget allow it? I hope it does.
</SPAN>
For Mr. Steinberg, Blooming Dish garden-premium or the European Dish garden.
</SPAN>
Or perhaps the White Garden to both of them.
</SPAN>
All three of the above are beautiful, especially the White Garden. They exude an aura of peace, tranquility, freshness and richness. I&#8217;m sure Michael would be proud :)
</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>
As of the teddy bears, I don&#8217;t think we should send those on behalf of the fan community. I love teddy bears, but considering the occasion and the place of the receivers, I feel teddy bears wouldn&#8217;t make a very mature, graceful or respectful(or should I say sombre) gift to two grown up men, who are doctors, who were important witnesses in a murder trial and may not really know that Michael Jackson fans are not a bunch of crazed fanatics (especially young screaming girls) but intelligent, mature, thoughtful, empathetic, dedicated individuals from all around the world and comprise not only girls and ladies, but also boys and gentlemen (and of course, children)!
</SPAN>
If a fan individually wishes to send a teddy bear that&#8217;s fine :)
</SPAN></SPAN> but on behalf of a powerful fan community that is capable of serious discussions, analysis and understanding of every thing related to Michael, teddy bears do not look very appropriate as a gift. I want us to be seen as a graceful community. Not saying teddy bears are not graceful, but considering the sombre occasion they don't seem right. Just MHO.

</SPAN>
Love and peace and hugs&#8230;
</SPAN>

Last edited:
Hey everyone I will place the order tonight and without the teddy bears I totally agree with Ankita.
Shall I order the white garden for both?

EDIT: this shop has no possibility for Paypal payments and I don't own a credit card

And is there anyone who has time to check the thread and find the address of dr. Steinberg I know it has to be here somewhere but I'm at work now.

What to write on the card? I can't place a lot of words on it this is what I came up with but I'm not very satisfied with it:

Dear Dr. Shafer the fans of MJJ Community would like to thank you for everything you've done during the trial of dr. Murray you were our favourite witness
Best wishes MJJC

Last edited:
^^Angela_MJJ, Mirabella76 confrimed on a previous page the address of Dr. Steinberg to be actual:

Today finally I had a response from people who recently met Steinberg. This address is actual:

Alon A. Steinberg, MD, FACC
Cardiology Associates Medical Group
168 North Brent Street, Suite 503
Ventura, California 93003
USA

If we still want to sent him a present, we can do it :holiday:

EDIT: this shop has no possibility for Paypal payments and I don't own a credit card
Well, then we could change it for Peaceful White Garden (Paypal accepted):
PP_11_000000GAR500_PC1845WB_W1_PF

or choose Classic Dish Garden for both of them.

Last edited:
Vinter;3550452 said:
Well, then we could change it for Peaceful White Garden (Paypal accepted):
PP_11_000000GAR500_PC1845WB_W1_PF

or choose Classic Dish Garden for both of them.

I’m not sure about the purpose and occasion of this arrangement, look at the description:

"Express warmth and support to your loved one with a basket of Peaceful Prayers. Planted full of kalanchoe and lush foliage plants, this basket also comes with one 10”-15” Peace Lily. As the Lily blooms your sympathy and compassion will be conveyed in the most loving way."

To be on the safe side, I’d agree with your suggestion regarding the Classic Dish Garden arrangement for both of them.

Hey everyone I will place the order tonight and without the teddy bears I totally agree with Ankita.
Shall I order the white garden for both?

What to write on the card? I can't place a lot of words on it this is what I came up with but I'm not very satisfied with it:

Dear Dr. Shafer the fans of MJJ Community would like to thank you for everything you've done during the trial of dr. Murray you were our favourite witness
Best wishes MJJC

Thankyou Angela :)

I'm offering to write the message on behalf of us. When do you need it. Pl. let me know.

This weekend?

AFL is offering to help us out with her credit card :D

OK. I'll send it over to you tomorrow-Saturday. Is that fine?
Is there any word limit to the message that the florist allows to be delivered or can we send a message as long as we want?

Though I'll try to keep it short and to the point.
Thankyou Angela for letting me do this. Hugs(())

OK. I'll send it over to you tomorrow-Saturday. Is that fine?
Is there any word limit to the message that the florist allows to be delivered or can we send a message as long as we want?

Though I'll try to keep it short and to the point.
Thankyou Angela for letting me do this. Hugs(())

It's limited to the length of the message I wrote here we have a little space left so you can't make it very long.
Saturday is fine!

Maybe it's better to deliver on working day, say Monday. Although they're Docs and may have a very different schedule and work on weekends either.

Oh, really? That would be perfect if so :)
The weekend reply was about the message for Ankita to come up with ;) I want to place the order this weekend so it will be delivered on Monday or Tuesday.

Great! Thank you very much.

Ankita, could you also post the message here, please? Thank you very much too.

I was definitely going to do that, Vinter :) And I also want to give a big, warm hug to you, to Angela, Wenghua, Snape, Petrarose and every one else who has been so diligently and lovingly working out things for us to be able to say 'Thankyou' to the ones who so deserve it! Michael would be so proud of us! HUGS((()))

Last edited:
Angela, its 11:30 p.m.(Friday) in India right now. I'll be back tomorrow the same time with the msg. Pl. let me know what time it is in your lovely country so we may coordinate things properly and there is no communication gap between us. Thanks :)

Well, just wrote this already in a moment...this is how I feel...I'm sure it represents everyone's feelings here :)

If you all agree, we could send this message :)

Dear Dr.Shafer,

On behalf of the global Michael Jackson fan community, we would like to thank you for all that you did for Michael, his family, friends, fans, and most importantly, for the spirit of justice. Your sincerity, integrity and honesty are deeply appreciated, and we shall forever be grateful. Thankyou from the bottom of our hearts.

Sincerely,

Fans and admirers of Michael Jackson

(at MJJcommunity.com)

Dear Dr.Steinberg,

On behalf of the global Michael Jackson fan community, we would like to thank you for all that you did for Michael, his family, friends, fans, and most importantly, for the spirit of justice. Your sincerity, integrity and honesty are deeply appreciated, and we shall forever be grateful. Thankyou from the bottom of our hearts.

Sincerely,

Fans and admirers of Michael Jackson

(at MJJcommunity.com)

Last edited:
Oh, Ankita, your wrote a moving and emotional message, indeed :wub:
Thank you! :give_flowers:

*Hugs Wenghua*!!!

This is what I wrote in an instant without giving any thought to word count. Hope there is enough space and it can be accomodated completely.

Angela, do let me know if you can accomodate the above msg completely or else tomorrow I'll come back with another one when I log in again.

Sorry I may have missed this, but did we get Dr.Steinberg's address too?

Back