Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {Donations Closed}

Would you also like to send Flowers to Dr Shafer ?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
This man is so sweet and humble :flowers:, not like a certain Dr White ... !

Angie :heart: sorry to ask you this again but what about the flowers for Michael ? if you need again my details to do it, don't hesitate. Just let me know ;)
I know, we should pick something from the Forest Lawn store. After finding the address of Dr. Shafer we went with that before Michael.
http://flowershop.forestlawn.com/

i know im late.. but did Walgren and Brazil receive their flowers???
Yes they did but no response.

Guys I have been sent a short message of thanks from Dr Alon Steinberg

Mr. Taylor,

My name is Alon Steinberg. I'm the Cardiologist that testified at the Conrad Murray trial on October 12th, 2011. I have just received a beautiful plant from the MJJcommunity and want to thank everyone so much. Since my testimony have felt a lot of love from Michael Jackson fans. I have received a hundreds of thanks you cards and messages from all over the world. I want to thank your entire Michael Jackson Community and Fans!
I was wondering if you can post a appreciative thanks from me on your site.

Alon Steinberg, MD FACC
Ventura, CA

Wow! Thankyou for posting the lovely message from Dr.Steinberg, Gary!:wub:
God bless the entire Michael Jackson fan community!

Michael would be so proud! :)

We love you Michael...

We'll always do you proud!:yes:

That is wonderful that he replied...thank you for posting it Gary, He did so much with his testimony.

Aww he's so nice and he even introduced himself as if we don't know him ehehe :)

Thank you for posting Mr. Steinbergs response.:flowers: It is very kind from him to take the time.:yes:

It would be nice to also hear from Ms. Brazil and Walgren. I bet their office has been flooding with all kinds of gifts and cards.

I don't know if they can respond given their jobs as deputy district attorneys.

Aaaawwwww Dr Steinberg is just sweet.

Polygamy is against the law...right? I don't which one I want more....most...??

OMG. That is so nice of him to send a thank you. I think his testimony was brilliant. He's now also showered with MJ love. They are all getting a glimpse off the love that Michael always got from his fans.

You did great!!!

I saw on the first page that you were looking for dr. Kamangar's address also and I think I found it. It's here http://people.healthsciences.ucla.edu/institution/personnel?personnel_id=75090

Nader Kamangar, M.D.

Work Phone Number:
818-364-3205

Mailing Address:
Olive View-UCLA Medical Center
Department of Medicine
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
14445 Olive View Drive, 2B-182
Sylmar, CA 91342
UNITED STATES

Email Address:
kamangar@ucla.edu

If this sweet guy [Dr.Steinberg] knew how grateful we are and how we clapped and cheered while he was testifying... :)
Hehe, that's true :)
The only time when I smiled was exactly during Dr.Steinberg's testimony as he was very persistent in interpreting Murray's words in his interview. I simply applaused him. He was great!

Very nice, wonderful testimony. Dr. Steinberg described " leaving a baby on the kitchen counter", scnerio made it so clear in my mind, I immediately knew he must be a parent too. You never ever do that. That can't be stressed enough.

*cm would not know that coz he doesn't take his fatherhood seriously.

Last edited:
Dr. Steinberg described " leaving a baby on the kitchen counter", scnerio made it so clear in my mind.
"When you monitor a patient, you never leave their side, especially after giving Propofol.
It's like leaving a baby that's sleeping on your kitchen countertop."

Yes, it was a bright and so vivid comparison which sinks into the mind so clearly.

"When you monitor a patient, you never leave their side, especially after giving Propofol.
It's like leaving a baby that's sleeping on your kitchen countertop."

Yes, it was a bright and so vivid comparison which sinks into the mind so clearly.

apparently it wasn't clear for Chernoff because he thought steinberg was literally calling Michael a baby ahahahaha

You did great!!!

I saw on the first page that you were looking for dr. Kamangar's address also and I think I found it. It's here http://people.healthsciences.ucla.edu/institution/personnel?personnel_id=75090

Nader Kamangar, M.D.

Work Phone Number:
818-364-3205

Mailing Address:
Olive View-UCLA Medical Center
Department of Medicine
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
14445 Olive View Drive, 2B-182
Sylmar, CA 91342
UNITED STATES

Email Address:
kamangar@ucla.edu

Thank you! I found another website and when I checked the website of that hospital he wasn't listed there as one of the doctors so I was still searching for the address :)

I'm going to send him an email to be sure we can send it there :)

Back