Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {Donations Closed}

Would you also like to send Flowers to Dr Shafer ?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Re: Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {DONATIONS ASKED}

Whens the deadline for donating. gonna post this info on my f.b

Whens the deadline for donating. gonna post this info on my f.b
I want to get it delivered on monday so I guess we have to stop donations by Friday so I can order the plants or flowers on Saturday.
Thank you for promoting it on fb!

Just donated from my PP account. Forgot to add a message, sry... Not quite myself.

I agree with Mariuana, we should send something to all the experts, they sure did an amazing and decisive job.

District Attorney's Office
County of Los Angeles
210 West Temple Street, Suite 18000
Los Angeles, CA 90012-3210.

Here are two addresses for Dr Shafer. But I don't know if it's a reliable source http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Steven_Shafer

Stanford University
300 Pasteur Dr # H-3589
Stanford, CA 94305
(650) 723-6411

Angela_MJJ
If i donate tomorrow or friday won't it be too late?
I was thinking... maybe we'd sent them some of Michael's albums? I don't know what do they think about Michael before this case but i'm sure they'd like his music! It's just as alternative. :)
And I think once we have deadline now, but if we want to sent a present to all heroes of this trial we could do it also after 29nov when we won't be worry about out of time:)

Normally when you use paypal you're payment should be received immediately so tomorrow or friday is ok.
I don't want to wait too long with showing our appreciation it's not about how many years Murray will get it's about thanking them for their possitive way of dealing with this case it helped Michael's reputation and they just did a fab job.

donation sent

Normally when you use paypal you're payment should be received immediately so tomorrow or friday is ok.
I don't want to wait too long with showing our appreciation it's not about how many years Murray will get it's about thanking them for their possitive way of dealing with this case it helped Michael's reputation and they just did a fab job.

Yes i agree. anyway guess if we want to thank others we could start initiative again. I just want to sent appreciation to Steinberg very much he did an excellent job to tear defence apart

I'll try to check what we can order today Petra, $400 is a lot of money!
What 4 persons are you talking about?

Angela The 2 experts and Brazil and Walgren.

PS: I can't understand the Dutch and can't find USA on the dropdown button. What is the word for "First Name" and "Last Name." If this is giving me too much trouble I would not be able to donate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angela The 2 experts and Brazil and Walgren.

PS: I can't understand the Dutch and can't find USA on the dropdown button. What is the word for "First Name" and "Last Name." If this is giving me too much trouble I would not be able to donate.

Why don't you just log in @ paypal and do a direct payment to me through angelahulst@hotmail.com

First name is voornaam in dutch and last name is achternaam

AFL I thought the same one for Mr. Walgren. I'd like to give them all plants so I'm still searching for an arrangement that is fitting for Ms. Brazil.

Here are two addresses for Dr Shafer. But I don't know if it's a reliable source http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Steven_Shafer

Stanford University
300 Pasteur Dr # H-3589
Stanford, CA 94305
(650) 723-6411

The first one ties in with this reference (below):
I wonder if there is anyone in the States who could phone and find out from the pain management centre which address is correct and when he is likely to be in the office (May be taking time off after the trial and funeral??)

Office locations for Dr. Steven Shafer, MD

Primary Location & Group Practice
Office Address

Stanford University Hospital Pain Management Center
300 Pasteur Drive
A408 Grant Bld
Stanford, CA 94305

http://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-steven-shafer-2cx78/office-locations

BUT There is also this address which also seems to be for the hospital/ University pain mgmt centre

Stanford University Pain Management Center
450 Broadway St.
Pavilion A 1st Floor MC 5340
Redwood City, CA 94063
Voice: (650) 723-6238

http://paincenter.stanford.edu/contact/

I had a note that Dr Steinberg was practising at Ventura Community Memorial Hospital.
This may be a possible address:

Dr. Alon Steinberg
Cardiology Associates Med Group
168 N Brent St
Suite 503
Ventura, CA 93003

Practice: (805) 653-0101

http://www.ucomparehealthcare.com/d...183841&R=b5BRJaO8YU6I3KM2MwFWLz9ok&I=29404518

I found this address for Dr Kamangar (hope its the right person!):
specializes in internal medicine, pulmonary disease, critical care (intensivists) and sleep medicine in Walnut Creek

Dr. Nader Kamangar
1399 Ygnacio Valley Rd
Suite 14
Walnut Creek, CA 94598

Practice: (925) 939-3050

http://www.ucomparehealthcare.com/d...184278&R=0QRZ0KZIDadIYZInN75lHz27G&I=29404835

I can remove all these contact details once you have them...don't want to leave them here indefinitely, even though they are all available freely on the internet.

Last edited:

I would see this one for D.Walgren Orange plant arrangement
this one for Ms Brazil Red and white
and this one for Dr Shafer White garden (the same for Dr Steinberg if we also offer )

and white roses for Michael at FL :heart:

I wonder if white flowers are a little 'funereal' for Dr Shafer...he may have seen rather too many of those recently......

But I like the idea of all of the rest of the above, including white roses for Michael (for the 'innocent' meaning, not the funereal). However,iIt would be nice to get them from Forest Lawn so they can be taken in to him. eg There is a 'triumphant gladioli' arrangement in yellow and white...not for the name but it is quite a large arrangement and more substantial than most.
But I understand FL will do arrangements to order if you e-mail the shop - so you probably can get just roses in a reasonably large size, without going for the huge 'stands'.

http://flowershop.forestlawn.com/product.asp?catID=ARR&pID=34

Last edited:

Can someone tell me what is the office address for Walgren?

Can someone tell me what is the office address for Walgren?

I thought it was the one JMie posted at #65 in this thread (p5 I think)

County of Los Angeles

(I thought he and Ms Brazil were both Deputy DA's)

Make sure you specify they're for Mr Walgren and Ms Brazil. We don't want Cooley poking and prying! He might get jealous. :eek:n_the_sly:

I thought it was the one JMie posted at #65 in this thread (p5 I think)

County of Los Angeles

(I thought he and Ms Brazil were both Deputy DA's)

^^Thanks so much for the address. I am going to send my own because the Dutch Pay Pal is driving me crazy, and now is not the right time for me to go insane, because we have too many things to do, especially that Muarry doc!!

@petrarose Like I said you don't have to use the link just do a direct payment I'm sure you know how to do that....
I'm gonna delete the link.

Post #76 shows some addresses I need someone from the USA to check them for me like Myosotis asked.
Thank you!

Easy to send money without the button or link. Just go to the Send Money section on your PayPal account, or whatever it's called, and use the email address in the first post of this topic as the recipient. That's what I did.

I wonder if white flowers are a little 'funereal' for Dr Shafer...he may have seen rather too many of those recently......

But I like the idea of all of the rest of the above, including white roses for Michael (for the 'innocent' meaning, not the funereal). However,iIt would be nice to get them from Forest Lawn so they can be taken in to him. eg There is a 'triumphant gladioli' arrangement in yellow and white...not for the name but it is quite a large arrangement and more substantial than most.
But I understand FL will do arrangements to order if you e-mail the shop - so you probably can get just roses in a reasonably large size, without going for the huge 'stands'.

http://flowershop.forestlawn.com/product.asp?catID=ARR&pID=34

Oh, I thought white for the innocent and peace meaning rather than funereal, but you might be right Dr Shafer could take it this way -

Edit : maybe this one ? Basket with plants yellow

Last edited:

So far Shafer is not in the LA offices. I was told he is in the East Coast, so I left a message at the New York number asking them to return the call and told them why I was calling. California is saying that he has not worked in some offices for years and in others he went like once every 3 months.

OK about Steinberg and Kamangar phone numbers, I left messages also and asked them to return the call so that we could get the correct address.

Dr. Shafer is a professor at Columbia University, correct me if I am wrong?

Angela_MJJ
If i donate tomorrow or friday won't it be too late?
I was thinking... maybe we'd sent them some of Michael's albums? I don't know what do they think about Michael before this case but i'm sure they'd like his music! It's just as alternative. :)
And I think once we have deadline now, but if we want to sent a present to all heroes of this trial we could do it also after 29nov when we won't be worry about out of time:)

I agree. The witness are probably on the down low. I think waiting a while is appropriate.

Make sure you specify they're for Mr Walgren and Ms Brazil. We don't want Cooley poking and prying! He might get jealous. :eek:n_the_sly:

He will be jealous anyway... to bad!

Back