Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {Donations Closed}

Would you also like to send Flowers to Dr Shafer ?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Has Mr david wahlgren given any response to our flowers???
No but he gets so many gifts I think it would be some work to reply to all of them. And to be honest I never expected him to respond to it.

@Vinter thank you for doing this I could have come up with the idea myself of course :doh:
And yes Dr. Shafer is a sweetheart. Let's pick a nice gift for him :)
Do we want to send him flowers or a plant arrangement?

Edit: I put up some suggestions for plants in my first post.

Last edited:
Angela_MJJ;3547412 said:
No but he gets so many gifts I think it would be some work to reply to all of them. And to be honest I never expected him to respond to it.

@Vinter thank you for doing this I could have come up with the idea myself of course :doh:
And yes Dr. Shafer is a sweetheart. Let's pick a nice gift for him :)

Edit: I put up some suggestions for plants in my first post.

I’m for flowers for Dr. Shafer.

It’s not about how long our gift will last, it’s about our appreciation and respect of Dr. Shafer’s attitude, his firm position and integrity.

Besides, flowers are great for everyone, whereas plant arrangements are something you have to look after, it’s sort of material gift.

And as to plants/plant arrangements, I would generally choose them rather for my close friends and not as official gift. In any case, not for someone who travels a lot for business.

Some people would feel uncomfortable about the plant arrangements gifts, believe me – I witnessed such situations.

To complete the flowers I would send a nice gift card or a letter of appreciation from MJJC.

Just my opinion.

The idea of the plants was that dr. Shafer isn't working in one place so he might not be there when the flowers are delivered and the flowers could be wilted already when he sees them.
But I appreciate your opinion

Thanks Angela! Just wanted to make sure I didnt missed anything ;-) I never expected him or any other to respond to it either. :)

What a lovely guy.what a sweet responce from steve.gives u some hope for human nature that theres still ppl like him out there

Aww he replied, and what a classy response. I'm so glad we'd be able to send something for him too, because for a while it seemed we were getting nowhere in locating him!

What a great man. I give my endless respect to Dr Schafer and Walgren and Miss Brazil and judge Pastor for what they did. They saw the truth in this trial, they told the truth, and we won at the end.

Love these people very much.

Wow! Dr. Sheifer is sooo sweet! It's so rare to meet people like him in the real world.
Can't believe he was befriending that scumbag White. :wacko:

Re: Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {DONATIONS ASKED}

Has Mr david wahlgren given any response to our flowers???
..And to be honest I never expected him to respond to it.
Totally agree. Never expect any gratitude until you get one.

@Vinter thank you for doing this I could have come up with the idea myself of course
No means but the result is important. You are welcome!

And yes Dr. Shafer is a sweetheart. Let's pick a nice gift for him
Of course, let's do it! I think a plant arrangement would be better.

If choosing from your first post, I'd prefer this one:
tf139-2_350.jpg

or any bonsai tree, for example:
4169Lz.jpg

or this one:
PB32_330x370.jpg

Re: Let's send a big thank you to David Walgren and ms Brazil {DONATIONS ASKED}

Yes Vinter I like the Bonsai tree aren't they supposed to be lucky?

Thanks Vinter.
The Bonsai options are very expensive you have to count another 20 dollars for the shipping so that would be 100 dollars.
Even Mr Walgren didn't get such an expensive gift :p

Yes Vinter I like the Bonsai tree aren't they supposed to be lucky?
Actually have no idea :) But it's nice if so.

The Bonsai options are very expensive...
If we choose Bonsai, we can find the appropriate price.

As for Dwarf Jade Bonsai here is an option 'medium' which costs $50 + shipping.
4169Mz.jpg

There are also some other Bonsai variants:
Rosemary Bonsai for $50
Gardenia Bonsai (fragrant) for $45
Pomegranate Bonsai for $40
Juniper Bonsai
for $30
Green Mound Juniper Bonsai for $40
1822sz.jpg

Money Tree Plant !!! :) for $40
PLT4inmoneytree_bamb09PRMSNBC_PF

or any of these arrangements:
White Garden for $55/$45
Woodland Greens Basket for $50
Peaceful White Garden for $40
Gourmet Herb Garden for $37

Last edited:
OMG!!! Dr Schafer has been no only my favourite witness, but he is the antidote to Murray.

I wish MJ had met a QUALIFIED and outstanding man like him.

Thank you Dr Schafer. We appreciate all that you did...

I've only just seen Dr. Shafer's reply, what a lovely guy! :heart:

Just read Dr. Shafer's reply. What a sweet, sweet and humble man. We need more people like him.

Angela_MJJ, as far as nobody say anything on their suggestions re plants/arrangements for Dr.Shafer and Dr.Steinberg, may we select something on our own? Or we'll be waiting for some time more? Thanks.

The plant arrange posted a few posts up is nice. bonsia is abit boring

^^ I take it that for both, as we have enough money left to buy nice gifts for both doctors.

Back