List your biggest Pet Peeves

1) when people use that word that starts with a ( D ) behind Gods name makes me mad !
2) people who can't speak a sentence without using curse words
3)And say I'm still hood ,but I can speak and be very proffessional when I need to
4)certain people who go church on sunday ,come monday they are raising hell 'cursing ,being combative with others,then also come friday talking they ready to 'get there drink on'!! then on sunday there back In church ...
5) smokers who have enough space to get their puff on ,yet Instead come stand right next to you ,which force you to move to a different spot !
6) waiting on bystate bus and missing connection ,due to a drivergoing slow
7) bus drivers who are sitting at the stop,and see a potential passenger running to exhastion to catch them ,Just when that potential passenger gets close enough the bus driver speeds off haha so wrong...
8)when a person youv'e never seen a day In your life before starts popping up at your Job and buys nothing while they are there ...out of nowhere ask you for a hug or saying stuff like I love you amoung other comments everytime he see's you ,and your like 'what?' the heck and your late friend who Is with you during most of the moments laughs It off ,but you tell her not to laugh It might encourage them...ugh,makes you kinda see A little of where MJ goes through ...

I agree with u on #8, i have experienced the same thing...ughhhh hate it!!!

yes,thought great for a while that this person was finally gone,yet you run Into them again ...

people that don't use their turn signals:zformation:

I don't really have any pet peeves. I think I do better at being other people's pet peeve. At least I'm contributing.

15lmfaomj2.gif
15lmfaomj2.gif
15lmfaomj2.gif

fake people :puke:

swarms of gnats after a summer rainshower

cold frenchfries

dry cheesetoast sandwiches (butter, please)

unseasoned food

everytime my alarm clock goes off in the morning. grrrr

Your mom or dad talks about you and you don't like it because you don't want the attention from your other relatives. :rolleyes:

when someone nit picks me
dominating people
people who dislike animals
people who abuse children
people who abuse their spouses
people who dont brake for animals
(saw someone run over one yesterday
and they just kept on going) :( Heartless!

^^I would have died if I saw that :cry: I hope karma get them...trash people...

^ :sad: i'm sorry you had to experience something like that. someone once said life is full of 'rude' awakenings. things like that are more like STARK awakenings for me that this world has its share of completely insane people. did the animal die? you must've felt so helpless :(

and so :angry:

:( hate when stuff like that happens

Yes it did I tried to help it :( the police had someone take it
away it was suffering then it passed what you gonna do?
some people are careless its not the first time Ive witnessed
this might not be the last? still hits you the same every time :(

^ :sad: yeah

reminds me of a few experiences too

we gotta keep the prayers goin for this nutty world :no:

When people finish off peoples sentences when they are talking :blink:

Back