LMP on Oprah 21/10/10 All Discussion Here - UPDATE Video's Start On Page 63

Have you gained respect for Lisa after watching this interview? Do you forgive/understand her now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly, all the questions and answers were well planned , and she was sure to make a date for her actions to fit the media reports and her past interviews , the Hawai vacation was brought up because it was mentioned in her previous interview and she was so proud of it before MJ's death....although it was well known that this vacation was before their interview with Dyian Swyer and MJ was not upset about it at all ! NOw she made up that MJ was jealous of Danny REALLY!!

ALSO, the date 2005 was brought up with the word " indifferent " becuase this word was mentioned in Lary King interview and she wants to show the fans that she regret this word and that MJ was in tears because she did not love him at one point which is highly suspcted due to MJ's pride , he will never beg anyone for love!

especially the drug stories including 1995 when she was fired from the hospital and she was trying to show in the interview that she was with the doctors all the time although she was not allowed inside !

so yes , the interview was well planned and nothing was mentioned Spontaneously !

Really i didn't know that her vacation with Danny was before their interview with Diana S . Now i get another answer thankx you very much ohood. I was always felt that Dany was to much into them during their marriage. That's why i believe her church had something to do with this marriage. Eveytime i get my answer. I would put my finger in fire that their separation was more about her church. And i totally agree with you. And about the drugs too , Mj wanted not to see her when he was at hospital. And we know after that she filed the divorce. So My question is how she know that he was drug addict?? In my opinion she's just another tabloid junkies. She wanted to get the attention of her fans. She can manipulate her fans but not me. When one person is lieng you can see it by her or his body language. In this interview you can see that she was lieng.

Last edited:
LUCIA, I notice that you are a junior member. I do not know if this means that you are 13 or under 18 years old. However, I am really impressed by your comments because they show so much INSIGHT and much maturity in thinking. I like the points you bring up and understand them.

OHOOD, I agree with your posts as well. I cannot believe that Lisa is very truthful in her interview based on the timeline of events, the doctor's press conference, and other facts. Also, I believe Lisa was seeing Michael after the divorce, but I cannot say if this was a romantic relationship. It could be that to Michael it was platonic. Simply because they were together after the divorce, it does not mean that Michael still had a deep romantic attraction for her. He could have seen her as a friend.

This crying in 2005, I do not know if I believe in it as well. These things all sound so dramatic and really make Lisa look "good" as many of you said.

LUCIA, I notice that you are a junior member. I do not know if this means that you are 13 or under 18 years old. However, I am really impressed by your comments because they show so much INSIGHT and much maturity in thinking. I like the points you bring up and understand them.

OHOOD, I agree with your posts as well. I cannot believe that Lisa is very truthful in her interview based on the timeline of events, the doctor's press conference, and other facts. Also, I believe Lisa was seeing Michael after the divorce, but I cannot say if this was a romantic relationship. It could be that to Michael it was platonic. Simply because they were together after the divorce, it does not mean that Michael still had a deep romantic attraction for her. He could have seen her as a friend.

This crying in 2005, I do not know if I believe in it as well. These things all sound so dramatic and really make Lisa look "good" as many of you said.

No i'm not 13 years old. Actually i'm 23 years old. You know what i was always felt that Mike wasn't the kind of person who wanted to answer to the question that was asking to him. He was always let us to find the answer , of course each question he was always lefting us some hints. The problem is we wanted the answer to each question which asked to him. I mean Mike life was like a puzzle, or a labyrinth. Mike wanted to become a legend not just as singer ,dancer , producer , or compositor, but as human being , and the most famous person in this world. What i'm trying to say it's in the eyes of many people Mike was a mystery, and that he was too private. But for me he was not as private, and mysterious. As i said his life was like a puzzle and in this puzzle is missing many parts. And there we always try to look for the missing parts. But what people do not understand the missing pieces are right in front of us. What I mean by that is that Mike has created a kind of games with his privacy life . He already knew the answers there, but the public and the media we know nothing.
I can say is a kind of mathematical formula and he is the only one who know the answer. But at the same time he gives us many clues, so that we can also find the answer.

Last edited:
lucia;3036198 said:
I'm sure Murray is dancing now. He had stated himself that , Mj he had injected himself the profol. Well the jury they have their proofs now. Of course thankx you LMP. Seriously she needs a therapy , and mind to her own business. She should stop playing his widow because she's not. I remember the 13/6/05 when all world was against him. I remember when everybody was making funny about him , because he was wearing a pyjama. I remember when everybody was making funny about his photo of identite. I remember watching OP show.

I will never forget this word Holy mother god.never. So now she should shup up her mouth. Yes i don't hate ,but i don't like her. Who she's without Michael Jackson?? She only gets attention when she talks about him. I wish one day she would come in Africa.

That's right. It is more important.I wish on this forum fans will leave questions about LMP/MJ personal relationships without comments. It is not fans’ business really to know how much he loved her and how much she loved him back. She was his wife for a while, it did not work out, end of the story.. It was enough of bitter /sarcastic remarks and jealousy going on recently on this board. It should not be that way imo. She is a human being like any of us and she learned her lesson. We all do one way or another.
I wish fans will focus on what she said to help Murray’s defense. This is more important at the moment. The rest of her interview is her own way of dealing with her own problems and emotions. Let’s please leave it for her.

Asedora;3036595 said:
That's right. It is more important.I wish on this forum fans will leave questions about LMP/MJ personal relationships without comments. It is not fans’ business really to know how much he loved her and how much she loved him back. She was his wife for a while, it did not work out, end of the story.. It was enough of bitter /sarcastic remarks and jealousy going on recently on this board. It should not be that way imo. She is a human being like any of us and she learned her lesson. We all do one way or another.
I wish fans will focus on what she said to help Murray’s defense. This is more important at the moment. The rest of her interview is her own way of dealing with her own problems and emotions. Let’s please leave it for her.

Well actually I was always bring up this part it is because what she had said about his children and their mother. She hadn't right to say these kinds of things to them. You really think she feels better now i don't think so. And many people are bring up the fact we should undersstand her because he loved her. Sorry but i don't think. i know in my heart , and only god know if i'm right or not that LMP had her agenda for marrying Michael Jackson. And If i'm focusing on their relationship it's because, it is where you can really see how liar she's , and she wants to get attention again bihind Michael jackson. Why i'm saying that it's because we had the both of side. Mike side on his tapes , and Lisa side on her interview. I can't focus to the drug addicts because i only have Lisa side so ( i already made my conclusion about it). But i know that the media aren't done yet.

If you want really see that she was lieng you should pay attention to this part , and to look at the timeless that she was giving. Of course all evenements that happned after their divorce. And how Mike acted towards her , during this time, of course until the end.
That's why said if you want understand him you should read btw his actions.

Junior Membership badges r given to those who are either new and/or don't have enough posts to be considered a general member. It doesn't have anything to do with one's age (sex, race or religion lol) ;)

Last edited:
Junior Membership badges is given to those who are either new and/or don't have enough posts to be considered a general member. It doesn't have anything to do with one's age (sex, race or religion lol) ;)

I understood the the question or the afirmartion i wanted just to answer her. I didn't make it a big deal. But thankx.

I think she was very sympathetic, I really liked what she said.

The only strange thing I don't get is, when MJ told her in 2005 he fears they wanted to murder him, she merely said "she didn't know what to think of that"?? Is that all that came to her mind, I mean as a friend shouldn't she have been concerned at all about that? :bugeyed

Why are we (especially myself) getting all bothered by what she has to say? She means really nothing to me personally - she's just a public figure....don't know her personally at all. I just didn't like what she said in the Diane Sawyer interview...but I'd be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt...took me a while to realize this.

:eek: Everyone, I cannot stress enough, that addict talk will not be allowed here. :no: Also, this thread cannot be turned into a place to discuss MJ's medical condition at the time of his death. There is already a thread for that. Please, please don't stray into this topic. :flowers:

Thanks all!:)

It's unfortunte because in my opinion MLP has been a muipulating attention seeker. She needs to go far away and "leave MJ alone". Maybe she can go :kite: with her family....like move on please.

Well if you notice well it is in this point that Lisa are playing with the media and the public mind. Seriously i don't get it. LMP can say how PP they were coinceived , without the fans open their mouth are you kidding me?? I don't care if he was drug addict or not , that change nothing what i feel for him. I still love him. I say him bravo because he succed to survive again during fives years , after the damage that he had in his life.. LMP hadn't right to talk about his children and their mother. She has no class , and no respect for the others. One thing again i will never stop talking about their relationship , because it's in this part you really can understand how liar she's. I'm not the media i have some logic , which some of you here have not. Even if you bring all facts , but you will still gonna ignore it. I'm not here to change the mind of people , i have my opinion and this opinion is based on Mike word and his actions not the média. I don't have the time to read all news , because i have a brain. And before i juge some one i study the fact at the first time. I don't just came here and speak or groan people because they don't agree with me. Some of you don't know what the word debate mean ; and democraty too.

And seriously i feel sorry for you , because it is cause of people like you if the world would never be better place . It's funny that's make me think what George Bush did for the war on Irak. Most of people wanted not to open their eyes , and to afront the truth. Because they were to lazy to study the facts , they couldn't see themself that something was wrong. Of course now everybody know how eveil he is. That's why i said the truth will come out one day ,and in this day the world will see how manipulates she's. That was the logic when i said the the truth will come out one day. There is many prisoner , who are in the prison for the crime that they never did. Of course they was always claming their innocent , but nobody wanted to believe them. Because people ,are more focus in their which social class they belong than to the facts. That's exactly what people are doing with LMP , people give her the benefit of doubt because she's presley. You can see through OP there is more people who talk bad about OP than LMP. Weird, because for me they were two for this interview. LMP could refuse to answer many questions if she wanted Oh let me guess she wrotte them Just to show us again that she was the victim in this marriage. And Mike was the evil..It is from this moment that you can see the difference being Ms. Presley, and Mr. Jackson. People will always give the benefit of the doubt to LMP than Michael Jackson. Lisa knew that by doing this interview. You really take people for idiots. Of course that work. But don't worry what goes around come around.No one of us are eternel in this world. we all die someday. Each of us is passing on this earth. And I know that LMP is not exception. As they say life is a cycle, every century there a new generation. And I think that's what some people have trouble understanding in their lives. there is a proverb that says rather later you harvest always what you sowed on your life.
I'm sure Mike are watching us.

do not worry Mike all these people that have hurt you, they will pay one day. we just have to be patient. The final day of reckoning will come one day for all those people.

Sorry for drug addict again but i needed it to prove my point. Please forgive me , because i needed to say it. I hope do you understand me thankx you.

As you said yourself.

"They Don't Care About Us"

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, **** me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
black man, black male
Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, strike me
Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that
And you was right.

Last edited:
lucia;3038271 said:
I'm not the media i have some logic , which some of you here have not. Even if you bring all facts , but you will still gonna ignore it. I'm not here to change the mind of people , i have my opinion and this opinion is based on Mike word and his actions not the média. I don't have the time to read all news , because i have a brain. And before i juge some one i study the fact at the first time. I don't just came here and speak or groan people because they don't agree with me. Some of you don't know what the word debate mean ; and democraty too.
I read most of the news to get a full picture and then think about it to make my own picture, so I guess I have no brain then...
And who are you to speak of facts? You don't know more than we do. Lisa and Michael are the only two persons that can speak of facts and the truth. Although both of them might have differents truths.

lucia;3038271 said:
And seriously i feel sorry for you , because it is cause of people like you if the world would never be better place .
Who are you talking about?

lucia;3038271 said:
LMP could refuse to answer many questions if she wanted Oh let me guess she wrotte them Just to show us again that she was the victim in this marriage. And Mike was the evil..
I guess we must stay fair, no matter if we like her or not, and say that she didn't portray herself as the victim. She said that she had made stupid things, mistakes and that Michael had tried really hard and she hadn't appreciated that back then. So how does this make her the victim?
Both of them enjoyed each other and hurt each other. It isn't like Michael is the evil and Lisa the victim or Lisa is the evil and Michael is the victim.

I read most of the news to get a full picture and then think about it to make my own picture, so I guess I have no brain then...
And who are you to speak of facts? You don't know more than we do. Lisa and Michael are the only two persons that can speak of facts and the truth. Although both of them might have differents truths.

Who are you talking about?

I guess we must stay fair, no matter if we like her or not, and say that she didn't portray herself as the victim. She said that she had made stupid things, mistakes and that Michael had tried really hard and she hadn't appreciated that back then. So how does this make her the victim?
Both of them enjoyed each other and hurt each other. It isn't like Michael is the evil and Lisa the victim or Lisa is the evil and Michael is the victim.
The only thing i can say about it , i find it curious since her interview everybody forget now what Mike had said about her on his tapes. Anyway this is it another case , many don't understand. And about the victim , yes she's playing again the victim , because she didn't need to bring up again DR and her children. Why she brang up her in this interview? Because she wanted , people to think oooh poor Lisa , her marriage with Michael jackson never workt out it was because of DR. Please give me a break who you are fooling.
Just give a reason why she needed to bring up PP and their mother there. If you can't see how evil she's it's not my fault. Maybe she can fool most of you but not me. Because i can see what game she's playing. She didn't say excuseme ,sorry but trough her body language you can see that she was lieng. Of course as said people today prefer to heard the answer directly than ,to sit down and study all facts.

because she didn't need to bring up again DR and her children. Why she brang up her in this interview? Because she wanted , people to think oooh poor Lisa , her marriage with Michael jackson never workt out it was because of DR. Please give me a break who you are fooling. .

i agree, she didnt need to bring dr into the interview. You can bet that dr wasnt too happy bout that.

Oh my... :doh: Seriously guys, come on. This all just seems to be getting a bit personal for my liking. One of the reasons I strongly dislike threads about LMP. All decorum just goes out the window!

I think the thread has run it's course
people are just going in circles
what is left to discuss ,except flogging a dead horse.

yeah I think its time for this thread to close. The interview is done and over.

Please close!!!

Ok, I avoided the thread for a while, for I really didn't have anything to say, and I guess when we are not interested, then we don't add to the post, so it eventually dies "naturally". So I came here today to see if there was still an interesting discussion. Seems it's no longer the case. But still, why closing the thread? Just let it die "naturally", as it should be with discussions, I think :flowers:

I'll do my part not coming again and not posting again (this is for me --> :smilerolleyes:)

Well, if fact, I liked this interview. I understant why she said those things about MJ in others interview, her view of ''mainupulation'' makes more sense to me now. Of course, I didn't like of her talking about the drugs at this time when the media wants to hear that MJ was addicted, even she's been talking about he in 1995/1996. The people hear it like was today.

True... I found it odd that she admitted to still seeing MJ after the 1996 divorce for 4 years which would take that to 2000. In 2000 she was dating Luke Watson and got engaged to John Ozjaska 1999-2000. She left him and started dating Nic Cage the end of 2000-2001 and then married him in 2002 for about 90 days.

She had to be overlapping men at some point. I can't see MJ wanting to be with her knowing she was seeing other guys too. If they were intimate I hope he wore a condom

Just to clarify. LMP NEVER said they were together for 4 years. I think fans are misreading. She said after the divorce they spent 4 years breaking up and trying to get back together and that she flew around the world to be with him. Meaning, it was on and off. Personally, I think this is how she's seeing it. I believe Michael's version of the story when he says she was trying to get back together with him, being friends with Janet and Katherine and sending him letters. I dont' think they were exclusively seeing other. I think she was pinning hopes on Michael while trying to move on with other guys.

I think the "trying to get back together" was on lisa part. I mean sure michael was trying too but she wanted it to more then what he did and he was proberly still hurt by lisa's actions considering the whole baby situation and didnt trust her anymore.

Now thats not saying he didnt love her he proberly did the whole time but once trust is broken its hard to replace it again.

Can we please stay objective without getting personal even if we disagree with her and stop calling people MJ loved a "whore" or a "bitch"???
This only says something about the person using these words...

I have to agree with your post. I did not know Michael personally, but do I believe he would be applauding in heaven with his fans going in this direction? Most likely not, but that is jmo. Sometimes, no matter our hurt/loss, no matter how we may feel others have betrayed him out of their own emotions, I have to step back and appreciate/acknowledge the way Michael dealt with so much in his life and those surrounding him. Except for the rare rant against Gloria Alred, Tommy Mattola, and a few others, he chose to take the higher road.

It honestly does not make me feel better to decry LMP, KF, etc. But, I understand if others feel differently. JMO.

Oh my... :doh: Seriously guys, come on. This all just seems to be getting a bit personal for my liking. One of the reasons I strongly dislike threads about LMP. All decorum just goes out the window!

I think the thread has run it's course
people are just going in circles
what is left to discuss ,except flogging a dead horse.

lol..unless there is a new rule forbidding talking about Lisa Marie(ducks) and unless she never does an interview, writes a blog, or a book, or the like, involving Michael, ever again, or unless new fans don't come on here, or unless the interview, with Oprah Winfrey, is erased from all peoples' memory, there will be other threads after this one, and people will continue to do what they do, tell others not to do it, and do it...lol

There are things that are intensely personal, that should NOT be discussed by those who knew Michael, if they have any respect for him at all. At this moment in time, what is coming through in her interview, is that with the upcoming court-case, she should have said absolutely NOTHING, if she respected him and saw the larger picture. And that is really the end of it, as far as I'm concerned.

Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back