Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

I saw the interview.

I agree. The part with the children was nice.:)
I found it especially cute when Blanket was hiding behind his cousins. :giggle:
It was heartbreaking to see how sad Paris got when she said she missed everything about her Daddy Michael.:(

Aww yes, he was so shy. He's so cute! :happy:
Paris is so wise. I like the dreams that she and Prince have, about what they want to do when they grow up.

I also liked the Jermajesty (spelling?) part... LOL
bow or not? :giggle: That was kinda funny.

I didn't like how Oprah asked personal questions to Katherine about his plastic surgeries and molestations, drug addictions! I wish she would have asked positive things to her instead of making Katherine cry and sad! :(

:popout:

Y7eHs.jpg

:naughty: :naughty:

^ haaayy!! :waving: :shifty:
ah so you seen my tweets!! :giggle:
Yeah.... i was soooo pleased to get home...and get some dinner!! :lol:
Thanks you have a great weekend too wee woman! Mine will be quiet as my Birthday is next weekend, so ill do something then! :dance:

Macrolings:jump:

How is everyone doing:happy:

I can happily say, I'm very tired. It's kinda weird still to be tired because of work but it's still great to finally have a job:jump: Walmart is a great place to work:D Being a cashier is a bit rough with all the codes you have to remember and having a few select people who've been there for years telling you everything you're doing wrong. But :giggle: Only been at the register for half a day so I should get better within a few days, hopefully. :giggle:

Hi All :hiya:

How is everyone?

Sorry I have not been on for a few days, I have been working away most days this week and am collapsing in bed at 9pm :bugeyed So tired. Yesterday I had so many emails I worked from 8am until 6pm and only left as I knew that I could be there until 9pm and not finish.

Other than that - I got my 2011 MJ calendar!!!!!!!!! :clapping: :cheers: :clapping:

^ haaayy!! :waving: :shifty:
ah so you seen my tweets!! :giggle:
Yeah.... i was soooo pleased to get home...and get some dinner!! :lol:
Thanks you have a great weekend too wee woman! Mine will be quiet as my Birthday is next weekend, so ill do something then! :dance:

Aaah I remember you had your birthday last year, feels like yesterday :giggle:
Do you have big plans for this year's birthday?

Congratulations on the job Melissa! Way to go :clapping:
I hope you will enjoy working there.

Seven, I am doing fine. How are you? :D
You're such a hard worker.
Yay, the new calendar :D

Aaah I remember you had your birthday last year, feels like yesterday :giggle:
Do you have big plans for this year's birthday?

Congratulations on the job Melissa! Way to go :clapping:
I hope you will enjoy working there.

Seven, I am doing fine. How are you? :D
You're such a hard worker.
Yay, the new calendar :D

OMG! i know! the year has went in SOOOO fast!
Em..nah..ill only be 19, so nothing BIG BIG like...
just maybe a wee day shopping then go out that night! :wild:

omg- 2011 CALENDER...i must get that!!! :D

I am good Riley, you?

The calendar is so great! :wub:

Doing fine, thanks :)

OMG! i know! the year has went in SOOOO fast!
Em..nah..ill only be 19, so nothing BIG BIG like...
just maybe a wee day shopping then go out that night! :wild:

omg- 2011 CALENDER...i must get that!!! :D

Aaah well, that's very nice as well! :D

firstly....surprise surprise he's wearing pants :giggle:
and seconly...ohh wow...they look soooo hawwwt on him!! :naughty:
i wanna see more of them...and more of whats underneath them :stars:

Thank you everyone for the support. :D

The job is going very well. I'm now working at the register on my own. This was my second day I believe working on my own. It's very rewarding working with the public. Many of the customers will smile once you smile at them and ask them how they are doing. It's still weird having people come up to me asking me where things are. When I know I get excited :giggle: When I don't I just direct them to someone who may help or just try to help them myself. The hours are great and they fly by when customers are at the register as it's so fun to ring stuff up :giggle:

How is everyone else doing? :happy:

Moon - so glad you are enjoying you job!

Things here are fine. Weekend was quiet and work has been manic today.

Big meeting with my manager tomorrow so I will let you know how that goes.

Moon - so glad you are enjoying you job!

Things here are fine. Weekend was quiet and work has been manic today.

Big meeting with my manager tomorrow so I will let you know how that goes.

Wish i had a quiet weekend, but i went back to the old birthplace for a bit of partaying with the best friends. Was my friends sister's 18th which was sooo wrong because I've known her since she was tiny and now her and her friends were all dressed as slutty nurses drinking vodka :shock: like WTF JUST HAPPENED. :sigh: getting old. also hung out with my half clone (brother) everyone is gettig soooooo old!!!!

Thank you everyone for the support. :D

The job is going very well. I'm now working at the register on my own. This was my second day I believe working on my own. It's very rewarding working with the public. Many of the customers will smile once you smile at them and ask them how they are doing. It's still weird having people come up to me asking me where things are. When I know I get excited :giggle: When I don't I just direct them to someone who may help or just try to help them myself. The hours are great and they fly by when customers are at the register as it's so fun to ring stuff up :giggle:

How is everyone else doing? :happy:

Awww, so glad to hear you like your job Moon :huggy:

Nothing to report on this end. Just the same day to day stuff.

Wish i had a quiet weekend, but i went back to the old birthplace for a bit of partaying with the best friends. Was my friends sister's 18th which was sooo wrong because I've known her since she was tiny and now her and her friends were all dressed as slutty nurses drinking vodka :shock: like WTF JUST HAPPENED. :sigh: getting old. also hung out with my half clone (brother) everyone is gettig soooooo old!!!!

:lol: You can talk about old when you get to my age! :D

Awww, so glad to hear you like your job Moon :huggy:

Nothing to report on this end. Just the same day to day stuff.

Here things are good. Meeting went well with my manager, let's see if it is followed up by action. I will send an email to highlight the actions to be taken.

Got my Mariah Carey Christmas Album! :woohoo:

Back