Mature Era - Michael in the 2000s

I have to say, Invincible is my least fav Mike era, but I absolutely love older Mike 2005-2009, but ESPECIALLY This Is It era wit the return of the glorious curls! Thought he was looking the best he'd looked since Bad era just before he passed away.

jztd3d.png

i'd tap that ..

So um, back on August 29, 1958, God must've said, okay...not only am I going to create the most electrifying performer to ever hit the stage this day, but I'm going to make him gorgeous and sexy every era of his life. And God, you delivered!!!!! THANK YOU!!

Oh God i can't take it !! i think he really was handsome at that time, i mean Michael after 2005 it's WOOW !

So um, back on August 29, 1958, God must've said, okay...not only am I going to create the most electrifying performer to ever hit the stage this day, but I'm going to make him gorgeous and sexy every era of his life. And God, you delivered!!!!! THANK YOU!!

:clapping: :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I love him. ALL of these pictures, especially the 07/08 ones, they bring back amazing memories from when I became a fan. It used to make my week when we'd get the odd few pictures of Michael out and about, even if he was all covered up, he always looked wonderful :wub:
& in 2009 when he started going out without sunglasses and masks.. oh God! that was HEAVEN, I have loads of newspapers from May with them 'new pictures' :( GOD I miss him.

I miss the new pics of him too. Was always exciting to see him out etc, even though I hate that he was always followed by paps, but I did love seeing the photos.

:clapping::wub::agree:

can't believe this picture was taken almost a year ago. I rememeber them being on MJJC so well. feels like yesterday. When everything was perfect.. Michael was doing good and I was going to see him :cry:
021.jpg

please bring back this beautiful man :weeping:

5th May 2009 :cry:
001.jpg

Back