Meet-Up Thread: Michael In London - Arrange meet up's at hotel or for the o2 in here! update page 1

ukfan23

Proud Member
People -I hope that those of you who know me will know that I would not post this info frivolously.

A very, very good contact has just given me MJ's travel/accommodation information and says that he wants a fan presence. Good PR.

He is due to land at 2.20pm at Luton Airport and will exit the private way.

His hotel is the Lanesborough, Park Lane.

This is 100% solid info. He wants a fan presence so as many people get to the Lanesborough this afternoon as possible!

Mickeyj got the info from me.

UPDATE - From Michaeljackson.com:

Michael Jackson to Make a Special Announcement in London
at the O2

Attention Fans! AEG Live is inviting you down to The O2 in London for a very special announcement from Michael Jackson. Access is granted on a first come first served basis.

Here are the details:
WHAT: Michael Jackson to Make A Special Announcement
WHEN: Thursday, March 5th
TIME: Suggested Arrival Time is 1pm.
Press Conference Starts at 4pm.

WHERE: The O2
Grand Concourse
Peninsula Square
London SE10 0DX

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Meet-Up Thread:Michael On His Way To London (Rumour)

Ok, I decided to reopen this thread for those who want to discuss meeting up in London if and when Michael arrives. Keep discussion about the O2 concerts in the other thread please, this one is only for travelling and meeting-up purposes and to see how many people and who are going. Those who are going, please keep safe and keep us updated!

For anyone of you that are meeting up
Hope you all will have a great time! :D

yea, hope you guys get a sighting hehehe or at least some gossip, keep us informed! :D

Me too,any news would be grateful as I have to arrange carers and a hotel that I can get into

Re: Meet-Up Thread: Michael On His Way To London and wants fans at the hotel when he arrives (Rumour

I just checked out flight prices....and I don't know how I could get a flight on such short notice without completely blowing up my bank account. :( Would love to be there though....If MJ stays for a few days and I'll be able to find an affordable flight and a hotel, I'll be there. Other wise, I'll just read the news here and pout at home. :( :lol:

Re: Meet-Up Thread: Michael On His Way To London and wants fans at the hotel when he arrives (Rumour

Damn, you guys that live near London - lucky you:p Have a great time though:D;)

I can't go today unfortunately.

But if he does make concerts we the members on MJJC should meet in London to see each other.

yeah that would be great indeed. i love to be around MJ fans :)

Im gonna try and get down there tonight if not then deffo before thursday

yeah that would be great indeed. i love to be around MJ fans :)

Yeah, so nice to be around allies! :lol:

Would be fun to see all the people from the site.

IMPORTANT!

For all fans who are going to the airport:

Michael will not arrive at the regular Luton Airport. He will arrive at:

Harrods Aviation
Luton Airport
Presidents Way
LU2 9NW

IMPORTANT!

For all fans who are going to the airport:

Michael will not arrive at the regular Luton Airport. He will arrive at:

Harrods Aviation
Luton Airport
Presidents Way
LU2 9NW

I added that to the first post too, to be safe:)

I'll just go up to the hotel after work then? Best I can do. :lol:

I'm going to the hotel after the news he came is confirmed....because I'm not so sure where he would land in Luton and where he would go after landing..Are u guys sure he would go right away to the hotel? Anyone going?

I'm on the train nearly at victoria! Hope there will be other fans there too! I'll try to keep u guys updated via iphone ;) lol

X

I'm on the train nearly at victoria! Hope there will be other fans there too! I'll try to keep u guys updated via iphone ;) lol

X

u rock.

From what it looks like...I MIGHT be able to go to London!! :wild: :wild: Won't know for sure until tomorrow. If the prices I found online will be the same at the travel agency (and IF Michael indeed IS in London...:lol:), I'll be there! :wild: And if all goes well...I'll be in London late TOMORROW EVENING!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Hope to meet lots of you guys there! :sarmoti:

If you guys wish to update us on twitter about your hotel experience please add us! http://www.twitter.com/mjjcommunity. You can add twitter to your mobile phones too. Twitter is a microblogging application where you can update your friends and associates on twitter in a matter of seconds via computer or mobile phone. We also have breaking news on the O2 news. Registration is easy! Please join twitter and add (follow) us! http://www.twitter.com/mjjcommunity.

From what it looks like...I MIGHT be able to go to London!! :wild: :wild: Won't know for sure until tomorrow. If the prices I found online will be the same at the travel agency (and IF Michael indeed IS in London...:lol:), I'll be there! :wild: And if all goes well...I'll be in London late TOMORROW EVENING!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Hope to meet lots of you guys there! :sarmoti:
Well, he is. There are about 10 fans outside his hotel as we speak. They've been told that Michael had dinner, put the kids to bed and won't be coming out today.

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY I WISH I WAS IN LONDON! :wild: those that can go really treasure the experience. i hope you realise how freakin lucky you are!

see yall thursday :) ill be wearing a long black coat with gold buttons :D

^^^^

Yeah. Now would be a great time to live in London.

But the flight is cheap and it doesn't take much time to fly from Denmark to London.

hey where would i need to go to find out about flight prices? whats the best website?

i live all the way in florida but come concert time..ill be there!!!!

I look at www.ryanair.com - that's cheap and easy!

I have been flying with them many times!

^^^^^

Me too. But I will be able to go to the concerts! At least a few of them!! :lol:

Hey guys sorry I couldnt update whilst I was there, first of all the forum was apparently too busy for me to access it then when i could my 3G went down!!!
Ahhh such an amazing vibe just being there though.
As said before Michael wasn't going to be making any appearences tonight as the kids and had their dinner and been put to bed and he was going to bed too :)
But he's definately there, even though I missed him arriving (By 20mins :O :[) we think we saw prince pop his head round the curtain before someone whisked him away :D

I will be returning tomorrow, hopefully to get there around 11 and maybe I'll have better luck then!

p.s Could anyone tell me or link me to what exactly is happening thursday and the setup of it all ?
thanks!
x

awww i bet michaels knackered, cant wait to see him on thursday:D

Back