Member Announcement-Everybody please read

Sophielo

Proud Member
Dear all

Gaz I don't mean to clog up the forum with announcements but I feel this one needs to be made. Upon logging on this morning I found another two threads have been deleted on the same matter. Over the past couple of days we have deleted close to 8 threads on this. There is a story and pictures circulating around the media in the last couple of days and I'm sure most of you know what story I am talking about. This is explicitly expressed in the rules and why the same thing keeps being posted I do not know. Under no circumstances whatsoever is the health of Michael's children allowed to be posted here and the threads about it need to stop being posted. This isn't fair to Prince and not fair to Michael. So everyone if you want to read about it go to Google or something, all we ask is that you do not bring it in here.

Thank you

thank god,I didn't see any of these threads here. thank you mods.

That's good even though I think it's good that people see that Prince maybe has the same disease as Michael cause many think that he's not his real father.

Thank god! I hated those threads on what people are saying about Prince's health

Thanks! I have enough seeing this everywhere (not just at this forum). I wish people would just leave these kids alone.

Thank you..It is nice to log in and NOT see those threads.....anyone who is a MJ fan and thinks that the kids are not bio kids..then that is sad. For those who have curiosity about it...then like you said...go google it. The kids are the innocent ones in all this mess.they dont need to be scrutinized by Michael's own fans.

Thanks god I didn't see those threads on here (although on other forums) thank you Sloride we should respect Michael

I never even saw any, god some fans are just as nosey as the media.

I haven't been on in two days so I wouldn't know what exactly is going on. But based on this post, I can figure it out as I saw one thread a few days ago. Michael's kids should be left alone and we should respect them as we do Michael. It's none of our business. We as fans shouldn't been discussing that, knowing how Michael would feel about it...

Thanks for taking care of us, of MJ wishes and for being consistent with your values in time. Now that MJ is gone we, as fans, have a greater resposability to NOT feeding the tabloids, media, liars. What does it take for us to learn? Sure, we can make mistakes from time to time, but it's clear Prince's health is not our business.

Bumping this.
It seems that people still don't get it and keep posting it. :no:

I saw the recent article while I was surfing the Daily Mail website...

Why did the media feel it was neccesary to publish that? Why?! Why can't people just respect Michael's wishes and leave those kids alone?!

Well...Hope the haters are satisfied with the proof they wanted! Even if it did mean breaking a dead mans wish! (Sarcasim ends here.)

Back