Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

Um...This is COMPLETELY different. It's up to a person themselves whether they want to believe this spiritual stuff or not. I don't know this woman. I have no reason to trust her. She has given me absolutely NO proof to trust her. So if I don't want to believe it, I won't. It's not about hate or waiting for proof. It's about my own beliefs and my own opinion.

Unlike the biological father situation, that's completely different because Michael himself has told the world that he is the biological father, yet people still chose to believe differently because of how they looked.

In this case, this woman is a complete stranger and has said nothing convincing for me to believe her. As far as I'm concerned, any hardcore fan can make a video of themselves acting as though invisible Michael is speaking to them.

wow..that was very interesting! i am an open minded skeptic...there are some psychics/mediums that seem genuine and others that seem like absolute frauds...

This lady seemed genuine to me...I'm glad that michael was concerned about letting his family know that he was ok (they were the most important thing in his life)...it bugs me though that it seems that he is not at rest completley because of the way the media is hounding him even in death :(...he just seemed so determined to stress the fact that only very few ppl knew him well and those that claim to have known him well are exagerating or lying (I'm thinking only his family members knew him - but not even all of them really did)

Maybe Michael wasn't trying to be that Michael that we have always known and love, because he even speaks about how "Everyone thinks they know Michael Jackson, but very, very few ever really did know me...everything else was just a show." I know that Michael loved all of his fans very, very much...but I'm sure right now his number one concern are his children and his family. If this was his first time speaking out since his passing I'm sure he had a lot on his mind and a lot he wanted to say...give it time and I'm sure, if he continues, that he will be back to 'I love you more'.

Exactly...I know some fans are saying its not real coz he doesn't mention his love for his fans ect...but I'm sure even though he appreciates his fans, his concern and love is much more with his family and their wellbeing (particulary his children)...and how this whole media circus surrounding his death is affecting them...As fans we only really knew his public persona, we never knew him. Only his family and few close friends would know who he really was...So I'm guessing since this was one of his first communications his prime concern was for that of his family and close friends before his fans, which is why he didn't mention us...

Please know that this is all just my opinion.

Last edited:

I believe in pshycic powers. But this sounds like balony to me.

sunnyday81 said:
The lady said she kept information private for the family. The thing is we don't know.
wow... I can't believe people so easily accuse someone of being fake. It MAY be, it MAY be not. We don't know. It just reminds me of MJ haters who quickly accuse of Michael not being the biological dad and they say they're sure 100% (without any proof of course).

Agreed with ya there. Not to say that anyone who has the opinion that this lady is fake, are just "haters" or don't have an open mind... but it's about the manner in which some things are said. I mean I can see that if your opinion is that this woman is exploiting Michael like so many are, you would be angry. But still, it's your opinion. You don't KNOW. Just as I don't know...just as all of us don't really know. I don't like to see anyone spout off their opinion in a disrespectful manner...as if they felt they needed to come on here to tell us what's what. Because nobody knows what's what. We are all speculating in the end. Maybe I'm just getting caught up in semantics, but when people have something to say, I like to see "I believe" "I think" "I feel" or "to me..." as part of their statements. When those are left out it just feels like preaching.

I'm with you amygrace. :) Even the most extreme of sceptics, famous super-atheist Richard Dawkings despite having written so many books on his belief that there is no God, he is careful to say in his short statements or in the prologues of his books that he is almost certain there is no God before he goes on to prove it. (I read one of his books once because he had made the bold statement that by the end of it we would be convinced there is no God. lol I was still spiritual by the end of it! :lol:)

I can't stop crying after watching this it just kills me inside :(

I'm with you amygrace. :) Even the most extreme of sceptics, famous super-atheist Richard Dawkings despite having written so many books on his belief that there is no God, he is careful to say in his short statements or in the prologues of his books that he is almost certain there is no God before he goes on to prove it. (I read one of his books once because he had made the bold statement that by the end of it we would be convinced there is no God. lol I was still spiritual by the end of it! :lol:)

Hey Sunny,

Are you saying that by being spiritual, you believe in god? that is soooooo not true! (well it might be for you but for me and all my spiritual friends (which is alot), the jury is still out!).

Hey Sunny,

Are you saying that by being spiritual, you believe in god? that is soooooo not true! (well it might be for you but for me and all my spiritual friends (which is alot), the jury is still out!).
lol For me and my friends it's the opposite, I know some people who are still undecided though and I understand totally. I'm spiritual in the way that I also believe in a Higher Power (you could call it God, Godess, the Universe etc) and that I'm not stuck in strictly following religious dogmas (i.e. I'm a Christian but... Buddhism is very appealing to me as well etc). I just believe that there is something bigger out there. I wouldn't be believing in angelic beings without believing in a higher power. I guess we'll know when it's a time. :)

I wish somebody from this forum will channel Michael’s spirit and let us know what he is thinking, what he is doing. I still cannot accept this loss. It is still so painful. Gosh….

I wish somebody from this forum will channel Michael’s spirit and let us know what he is thinking, what he is doing. I still cannot accept this loss. It is still so painful. Gosh….

I know how you feel.
I just wish there was some very accurate source that can say, "This IS Michael Jackson, and he's alright!" :(

I wonder If Bonnie has channeled with MJ lately?

Ugh, it keeps getting stuck after she mentions Demi Moore lol. Anyways, I saw on something, there's been to much on TV about Michael it's hard to keep up. Anyways, he's a famous psychic, I can't remember his name, but he said that Michael (they knew one another) contacted him saying (I'm not quoting exactly, just summarizing what he said). One thing was it wasn't supposed to be this way, it all went wrong. He doesn't want his kids to be sad. The guy said Michael was with the children at the memorial and he said there were other things about the children but he didn't want to mention them. And he said that Michael kept telling him over and over that it wasn't supposed to happen, it messed up. I can't remember this guys name!!!!!!!!! But it was on maybe one of the morning shows.

And he said that Michael kept telling him over and over that it wasn't supposed to happen, it messed up.

Yes, I agree with that. I believe it because I think MJ was killed. There is a discission I've been reading. seems to me that the lady knows what she is talking about.
Here it is. I just copy paste it.

http://parabook.wordpress.com/2009/07/10/psychic-bonnie-vent-channeling-michael-jackson/

Spirits of the dead are free to travel about and visit almost anyone they choose to as far as I can tell from my more than 25 years of communicating with the spirit world and one day when you and I pass we will have the same privileges.

Spirits of people who have been murdered can return and speak through channels and try to solve their murders or their dissappearance and theyc an also return and torment their killers if they so choose and that in mcany cases is why killers suddenly get conscience and confess.

And he said that Michael kept telling him over and over that it wasn't supposed to happen, it messed up.

Yes, I agree with that. I believe it because I think MJ was killed. There is a discission I've been reading. seems to me that the lady knows what she is talking about.
Here it is. I just copy paste it.

http://parabook.wordpress.com/2009/07/10/psychic-bonnie-vent-channeling-michael-jackson/

Spirits of the dead are free to travel about and visit almost anyone they choose to as far as I can tell from my more than 25 years of communicating with the spirit world and one day when you and I pass we will have the same privileges.

Spirits of people who have been murdered can return and speak through channels and try to solve their murders or their dissappearance and theyc an also return and torment their killers if they so choose and that in mcany cases is why killers suddenly get conscience and confess.

Thanks for posting that.

ABC News had planned an interview with her, but when she wanted them to help her to verify the information she had channeled with family and friends of Michael’s strangely they backed away.

So let me get this straight, ABC wanted to interview her but they refused when she wanted to confirm or verify this information with Michael's family? To me that sounds like ABC was going to twist that whole thing around like everybody does and make an interesting "story" out of it. I trust Bonnie though and that really helped prove to ME that's she's not some fake. I like that she wants to confirm things with people who were close with him instead of saying, "IT'S TRUE!" like a lot of psychics do.

That's the way I took that though. Don't know about anyone else. :)

Well, I'm not sure at the moment if he was killed (as in murder) but this wasn't supposed to happen indeed. MJ had trusted this doctor with his life, literally!

To me that sounds like ABC was going to twist that whole thing around like everybody does and make an interesting "story" out of it. I trust Bonnie though and that really helped prove to ME that's she's not some fake.

It does make sense.We will see what she is going to say next time. I just still feel very disappointed about Michael saying that he doesn’t know what to do. It doesn’t match my believes. There is no God there? Nobody is helping him out there?

It would be nice to believe in such powers, but I just can't.

Everything this woman was saying is something a true fan could come up with. Somebody who is very upset about what the media is saying about Michael. She is angry and wants to tell them all to leave him and his children alone, but since nobody is going to listen to her, she acts as though it's all coming from Michael himself, in hopes that the media will feel sorry for him and finally stop.

Apparently Michael said that the afterlife is not like he expected? What exactly does that mean? There is no heaven? There is no God? Nothing we all imagine is actually true? It sounds like he went to some dark place and he's lost, can't find out what to do there.

This woman's eyes were looking down the entire time. Supposedly she was in her unconscious state, but in all honesty, I think she was reading everything from a previously typed up script.

^ now you mention it it does look like she was reading something :/

Hi Asedora! :) I Michael would never do that with a fan, apart from some hugging and simple kissing on the cheeks. lol

We don't know that for sure ;)

Yes, I have had an experience that made me feel like Michael was really in my room a couple days ago. what about you MJbabe21?

I would love to hear about this!!, feel free to pm me if you want :)

I'm still trying to keep an open mind. But in a way I want to believe her.

Speaking of feeling his presence, I think many people's experiences may have been their personal angels comforting them, but obviously I don't know that for sure. I think my angel has comforted me a few times since Michael passed. There have been a few instances where I have felt a presence all around me, like a hug, and suddenly I feel at peace.

As for dreams, I had a dream a few weeks after Michael passed, which was really vivid and still sticks in my mind. It was a celebration of Michael, on stage, there were lots of people there, but the faces I couldn't focus on, only Michael's. He was there standing on stage while someone else was talking about him, saying how wonderful he was etc. In the dream I was sitting in an audience (it felt like I was the only one there, but I wasn't, but I couldn't 'see' anything else) Michael was on the stage staring straight into my eyes and smiling. I woke up shortly after that and it's been imprinted on my mind ever since.

As for psychics...I think there are a few (very few) out there that are genuine. I've had a few experiences personally where I feel that i *could* communicate with spirits, but fear stops me tapping into that or wanting to experience it any further. However, I do get involuntry reactions in certain situations...but that's difficult to explain.

Slightly O/T there I apologise! Back to Bonnie, I think this may be real, so will be keeping an eye on her site. Thank you very much for sharing with us. It brings some comfort.

ElleBella said:
I saw on something, there's been to much on TV about Michael it's hard to keep up. Anyways, he's a famous psychic, I can't remember his name, but he said that Michael (they knew one another) contacted him saying (I'm not quoting exactly, just summarizing what he said). One thing was it wasn't supposed to be this way, it all went wrong. He doesn't want his kids to be sad. The guy said Michael was with the children at the memorial and he said there were other things about the children but he didn't want to mention them. And he said that Michael kept telling him over and over that it wasn't supposed to happen, it messed up. I can't remember this guys name!!!!!!!!! But it was on maybe one of the morning shows.

Ugh. It really depressed me to hear the pieces of what came through to that psychic. Since it wasn't stated exactly who said it I can't assume it is true...but it is disheartening either way, to hear that possibly on the other side, Michael is expressing that "it wasn't supposed to happen". I guess part of me always wants to believe that "everything happens for a reason" and people only die when it is "their time". But the more I dive into things, as with most things....I find that it's not always as I had initially thought. And Michael's death just feels wrong. It really does feel like it didn't have to be this way and that just makes me sick with sadness. :cry:

Court.ney.x said:
ABC News had planned an interview with her, but when she wanted them to help her to verify the information she had channeled with family and friends of Michael’s strangely they backed away.

So let me get this straight, ABC wanted to interview her but they refused when she wanted to confirm or verify this information with Michael's family? To me that sounds like ABC was going to twist that whole thing around like everybody does and make an interesting "story" out of it. I trust Bonnie though and that really helped prove to ME that's she's not some fake. I like that she wants to confirm things with people who were close with him instead of saying, "IT'S TRUE!" like a lot of psychics do.

YES. Exactly. I noticed this right off the bat. It sounded JUST like ABC and most of the media too...which also lends to the reason why so many people think psychics are quacks, because that's all that the media wants to show! They want dirt, they want lies, they just want a good "story"! They don't care about the truth. And this is proof of that. Once they realized this woman's intentions were honorable, they kicked her to the curb.

Agree. The fact that she looks more genuine than the others is that ABC wasn't very interested in the words she had to say. They'd rather have something crazier to present (or they don't want to admit what she said (or MJ said) are true.)

About the "not supposed to happen" part. This is what MJ may feel at the moment. It still doesn't mean it wasn't pre-destined.

Just have one more thing to say. If believing this psychic makes members feel better, and at peace with this both psychologically and emotionally... then please... go ahead and believe. I am not trying to be a Debbie-Downer and take away the love and peace that his fans need to feel for/from him after his passing. I am simply just a blunt person, who says exactly what is on my mind and how I feel. I am also very genuine, and loving--but still a non-nonsense type-a gal. So please.... truly and honestly... if this really brings you peace and warmth inside, then by all means nobody can rob those feelings from you, and I am not trying to do that all. This is just a sensitive topic for me, but I'm not going to get into that again.

I will admit that I have had my own "special moments" as well... and it is these moments that I think about that have helped me to cope with all of this and not hurt as much. After they happened, I felt uplifted, extremely happy, and a breath of fresh air had engulfed me. Since then, my stinging pain has healed tremendously. I still hurt, and I still cry, of course... but I do feel more peace now, and my pain is not as bad as it was before. I also think that the time has also helped, as time usually does help us to heal. Participating on this forum as helped wonders, too, even when in the beginning I thought it would just make things worse.

So once again... if people choose/want to believe Bonnie to help heal your own pain, suffering, and emotionally well-being... then I don't see anything wrong with that at all. As MJ fans, we should already know to be somewhat skeptical anyway when it comes to other people talking about Michael--good or bad, eh? I just want to protect him from the continuous noise, gossip, and chatter... but I know there isn't a damn thing I can do about it. But that still won't stop me from having a knee-jerk reaction when I feel that somebody is invading his privacy or spirit. ;)

So I say, go on and believe. Because I know what I believe, and nobody can take that away from me EVER. Nobody. :angel:

Last edited:

:doh: BTW, I pretty much had to correct my entire last post because I was somewhat emotional and shakey while writing it. I have rewritten it so I hope that my message is clear to everyone now.

Just to make something clear, I believe Michael would NEVER be forced to talk to a medium if he didn't really wanted to.

Just to make something clear, I believe Michael would NEVER be forced to talk to a medium if he didn't really wanted to.

I agree.
Can the medium really force a spirit to talk to them though? Is that even possible?

Yeah. It made me giggle, because I've listened to it twice now and wondering what it is Michael wants us to hear. lol. I just hear...what I hear :scratch:

so i listened to it again, and what i got was that he used to do it when he was alive - astral travel, that is - but he would always be able to come back. that was at about 1:32. he was talking about seeing animals he hadn't seen before in his other-worldly travels. this time, though, he wasn't able to come back...it would seem that he did have an understanding of paranormal things, and they were happening to him. but i don't know if that's relevant...maybe just another "piece of Michael Jackson" to tuck away in my memories?

i don't know if i believe in this or not. all i know is that it makes me very sad.

i am just waiting for another MJ video...

even if they by some chance arent real, they are comforting nontheless.

so i listened to it again, and what i got was that he used to do it when he was alive - astral travel, that is - but he would always be able to come back. that was at about 1:32. he was talking about seeing animals he hadn't seen before in his other-worldly travels. this time, though, he wasn't able to come back...it would seem that he did have an understanding of paranormal things, and they were happening to him. but i don't know if that's relevant...maybe just another "piece of Michael Jackson" to tuck away in my memories?

i don't know if i believe in this or not. all i know is that it makes me very sad.

me too.

Everything this woman was saying is something a true fan could come up with. Somebody who is very upset about what the media is saying about Michael. She is angry and wants to tell them all to leave him and his children alone, but since nobody is going to listen to her, she acts as though it's all coming from Michael himself, in hopes that the media will feel sorry for him and finally stop.

Apparently Michael said that the afterlife is not like he expected? What exactly does that mean? There is no heaven? There is no God? Nothing we all imagine is actually true? It sounds like he went to some dark place and he's lost, can't find out what to do there.

This woman's eyes were looking down the entire time. Supposedly she was in her unconscious state, but in all honesty, I think she was reading everything from a previously typed up script.

Conveniently, he mentioned the most famous ghost movie of all time, "Ghost". Is he saying this movie is a true perception of what the afterlife is really like? Coincidental no?

Apparently Michael wants his children to know about this woman and to believe everything she's saying. To believe that their father is really communicating through her. Do you really think Michael would want his children convinced by this stranger who claims something she can't really prove? Because I really don't think Michael would expect any member of his family, especially his children to trust this person that their father is speaking through her...

Those were all words of a very angry fan.

Yeah I feel the same. I can't make myself completely believe this woman. Well I cried when I was watching the video cuz I felt it was like Michael talking. BUT, at the same time I'm wondering if there is a possibility that she is a fan OR she've done a lot of reserach from many fan sites in order to get rare facts and informations about him so that she can make herself convincible.

I think you are right saying that you don't think Michael would expect any member of his family to trust this person. Even myself I never put myself at risk for a STRANGER by telling him/her all of my secret. It's impossible! Assumed that there is paranormal power on earth and we might become sprite after death, if I were Michael I would only reach out for my family members or close friends, giving signs of my presence such as appearing in their dreams telling them what the truth is, But not communicating with a stranger.

Last edited:

Conveniently, he mentioned the most famous ghost movie of all time, "Ghost". Is he saying this movie is a true perception of what the afterlife is really like? Coincidental no?

Apparently Michael wants his children to know about this woman and to believe everything she's saying. To believe that their father is really communicating through her. Do you really think Michael would want his children convinced by this stranger who claims something she can't really prove? Because I really don't think Michael would expect any member of his family, especially his children to trust this person that their father is speaking through her...

Those were all words of a very angry fan.

And...
I can't truly believe she is 100% sincere. I'm afraid she would take advantage of it to become famous. I dont want to sound rude but I really doubt this woman (I'm sorry if I'm wrong). What she said are kinda vague to me. I'm really confused...

Last edited:
Back