Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Re: Psychic channels Michael

i don't know whether this psychic tells the truth or not..but anyway if its true, did he say that there's complete silence? like no music? oh man that must be really boring!! i hate silence
also i was wondering..can the spirits talk in different languages? like in this case, could mj communicate with a psychic that doesn't speak or understand english??
I took the silence comment to mean a silence in his own "head", like when the constant brain chatter if gone and there's a clarity of thought. People who have near-death experiences always talk about beautiful music, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

I took the silence comment to mean a silence in his own "head", like when the constant brain chatter if gone and there's a clarity of thought. People who have near-death experiences always talk about beautiful music, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Ohhh yeah I remember that part now. Well said..."when the brain chatter is gone and there's a clarity of thought". Ah to not be bombarded with the ongoing chatter in our brains. Twould be a wonderful thing.

Has there been anymore updates from Bonnie?
I lost her website so I can't check it. :p

oki thanks for the clarifications!

Knowing about this psychic channeling is actually making me feel better. :)

I don't know.. it's probably because there could be a possibility of us keeping in touch with Michael.. you know? Whether we believe this or not, this could be a possibility.. And i'm starting to believe that this could be really true.

Whenever i think about this, i feel something coming to me...like something or someone is near me. has anyone felt this? or is it just me?

when she said " michael jackson isnt going anywhere" i burst into tears llol...and i was like ok michael come and talk to me! so i went silence for like 3 seconds then i got scared so i stopped lmfao

Woah woah woah. Back up. lol. I do apologize if you interpreted my post to be sarcastic in any way, but I assure you it was NOT. I know that online you can't really tell someone's tone...but I truly was not being sarcastic, I was not making an attack on you, and I was not assuming you were just "stupid" concerning spiritual things. I made the above statement as a generalization, and...I was merely giving my opinion at the idea of a genuine psychic not being able to recognize a "demonic" spirit, which I don't really think exist in the first place.

Well, I'm sorry I misinterpreted your post. It's really easy to misunderstand tone on the internet and for that I am truely sorry :)

We all have different opinions here, and I really respect that.

:shakehands

when she said " michael jackson isnt going anywhere" i burst into tears llol...and i was like ok michael come and talk to me! so i went silence for like 3 seconds then i got scared so i stopped lmfao
My grandpa died the night before last. After my sister found out about it she said she was thinking about him and felt like someone was in the room with her. She got scared. Why she'd be scared of our grandpa, I don't understand. She didn't understand either.

I think that's part of the problem with communication between us and those that have passed on: fear. Fear from nightmares, horror movies, ghost stories, of the unknown, of what we were taught by a particular religion or relative, etc. But people don't become scary just because they die! If you really wanted, you could try this... you could bring the white light of God around you and know this will protect you... because it will. Or even imagine an angel standing behind you, protecting you like Michael had at the end of Will You Be There, as an example. And then think "ok Michael, come and talk to me"... I find no reason to feel afraid. If you feel someone there, just relax. If you have love and gratitude in your heart, just express it. He'll feel it. (And scary things hate love, so they'd run like the astral wind anyway, lol) :)

mjlover4lyf said:
Whenever i think about this, i feel something coming to me...like something or someone is near me. has anyone felt this? or is it just me?

You are definitely not alone here! I have the same thing happen, and a few other people here have mentioned the same as well. Whether it guides, angels, or Michael himself that come near you...sensing them is a reassurance that they are there.

Thank you so much for posting this. I've been dreading the psychics coming forward and claiming they're in touch with Michael for the exact reasons Michael mentioned to Bonnie about 'putting their own spin on things'. I really believe in the paranormal and life after death and I knew Michael would want to make contact but I was concerned his messages would end up in the wrong hands. I believe in Bonnie though. It's the way she said things and the words she used - SO Michael. Interesting how the media reacted.... Good job we have the internet or we may never have been able to witness this.

I'm so sorry. It's just that I find it hard to believe in these "psychics". After all, isn't it wrong according to God to be getting in touch with spirits? I could swear I read in the Bible about it being wrong and there was a time someone got in touch with one through a witch and the spirit was angry for being disturbed from his rest and told him never to do it again.

I'm so sorry. It's just that I find it hard to believe in these "psychics". After all, isn't it wrong according to God to be getting in touch with spirits? I could swear I read in the Bible about it being wrong and there was a time someone got in touch with one through a witch and the spirit was angry for being disturbed from his rest and told him never to do it again.

Oy...that sounds like religion talk alright...putting "wrongs" on things. Who says the Bible is right, anyway? Furthermore...why would it be wrong for spirits to come in contact with those on Earth, if they could help them get a message out or resolve unfinished business? Also, do you really think when you die you just rest for all eternity and are never disturbed again? Please don't take any of this the wrong way, I am not speaking low of any religion or saying what you feel isn't a valid opinion, but I just hate to see when people don't question anything. I think most religions teach that, to not question...when really, you should question everything...find your own truth, and not blindly believe what you hear or read - no matter who or where it comes from. I don't want to open up a religous discussion here, hehe...my main point is, what do YOU feel about this concept... putting the Bible aside, and any prenotions you have about God. ? :)

Yeah, i was raised to believe its a bad thing as well..

I do not want anything to do with the occult and negative spirits but this is all just positive, dont worry.

No one is dictating me what i can and must feel, i know what i feel and i feel michael is with us.
I opened up, i just advice anyone else to focus on the good spirits and keep out any negative ones.
If you dont know how to do this ask your Guardian angel, God, Michael or someone else in the spiritworld thats positive to help you.

According to the bible, our spirits are put aside at another side of the world until the judgement day. The spirits of the dead are not in this world. If we do see or feel them, it's not them, it's the evil spirit in disguise. But I've heard too many real life ghost stories I don't know what to believe. With all the good deeds he did, he should have gone to heaven! why is his soul wondering around on earth?

I was raised a Christian, too. But as others have said, I started questioning things too. I became an atheist for some time because the Bible didn't make sense at all to me! I finally figured out that the Bible was inspired by God, but written by MEN. And men make mistakes. That's why we have SO many dogmas after all interpeting the Bible in different ways. The intepretation is very important! And when you take into account all the translations over the centuries, sometimes it's like Chinese whispers.

In fact the Bible is full of psychic experiences (dreams, visions, actual appearances). I can think of two reasons why the Bible says to avoid psychic stuff:
1. Protection. There are indeed evil spirits, and if someone is not very experienced he can indeed invite those low energy evil entities. Also, the people who come into contact with those spirits can be easily manipulated to believe in them as false gods, being prevented, thus, from following the way of the true God (or whatever you want to call him...Goddess, Allah, etc).
2. Some of the people who initially decided what to include in the Bible generally accused everything else that was not included there of being satanic or evil. It is said this was either because of ignorance or because of a hidden agenda to dominate over everything else. It is a well known fact that ancient temples were destroyed and in their places new churches were built. Also, many of the stories included in the Bible have pagan roots. The date of 25th December was actually based on an ancient pagan tradition (Yule), instead of the real actual date of the birth of Jesus... and so on... So, unfortunately, propaganda existed even then (something like what the media and goverments do now). This unfortunately makes many people question religions as they feel they are getting duped, and this has the opposite effect of what religions try to achieve, which is to bring people closer to God and spirituality.
That's why it's better to say you're spiritual rather than religious, imo.

Bonnie answered someone's comment in this video (for those who haven't seen the comment): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aEktEyAH_0&feature=related about whether or not she met anybody who knew Michael personally or a family member.

She said this:

There is a 2nd cousin on his father's side that has received her own private message and has reviewed the channeled information. She believes that it is Michael Jackson. I would like to get more validation. It is very difficult to get past the celebrity gatekeepers but I do hope that someone who knew him very well will contact me. I can say that the Michael Jackson fan base has been very supportive and they seem to know everything about him.

hmm..interesting. I hope she's able to get more validation. That would be pretty cool.

It's great that she seeks validation! Let's hope someone from the family contacts her at some point.

Hey guys...just wanted to share a reply that someone made on another board, in regards to the subject of connecting with Michael after death:

"I read several postings here where people are concerned about possibly "interrupting" Michael by trying to connect with him spiritually and wanting to leave him to do his souls purpose or whatever. Let me assure you this is not the case. When a soul crosses over, it can be at many places at a time doing many different things. The soul is not limited like it is here on earth. I read this in a wonderful book called "Home with God in a life that never ends" by Neale Donald Walsch and happen to personally believe it. The book talks about many other things that happen when you cross over and I highly recommend it.

Besides, Michael enjoyed giving musically to millions of fans here on earth via concerts and records and I'm sure he would enjoy giving to his fans in a different way now that he has crossed over so by all means, do not feel concerned about this and make whatever positive contact you wish. I'm sure he will enjoy and appreciate it."

I agree 100%!!
I have not read that book he mentioned, but maybe some of you would be interested in looking into it...I am looking at the reviews on Amazon.com and it looks like it would be a book worth reading. Aside from that though, the point about the soul being able to be in many places at one time is believed by many psychics, particularly James Van Praagh. I quite agree with this concept. I think a lot of things about the other side we just don't understand because we are so limited here on earth.

Last edited:

"I read several postings here where people are concerned about possibly "interrupting" Michael by trying to connect with him spiritually and wanting to leave him to do his souls purpose or whatever. Let me assure you this is not the case. When a soul crosses over, it can be at many places at a time doing many different things. The soul is not limited like it is here on earth.

Besides, Michael enjoyed giving musically to millions of fans here on earth via concerts and records and I'm sure he would enjoy giving to his fans in a different way now that he has crossed over so by all means, do not feel concerned about this and make whatever positive contact you wish. I'm sure he will enjoy and appreciate it."

thanks for this, I find it very interesting, and also because of an experience I had a few nights ago:

I always picture Michael as some time after the Dangerous era, cos that's just my mental image of him. Anyway, the other night I woke up and the atmosphere in the room just felt different. Then the only thing I could picture in my mind was Michael, but not as I normally think of him. He was in the Billie Jean era.. shorter hair, darker skin, younger. It was really vivid. Then I felt him saying to me "stop worrying about me. Live YOUR life. I'm okay."
I don't know, people may think it was just my mind, but for me it was real. It comforted me so much. I still miss him, I want him back, but I feel some kind of relief now.....

Reading what you posted comforts me too, because I thought afterwards, why would MJ spend time just coming to me? He has family, and fans everywhere, why would he choose to spend that much time visiting them individually? But I see that not only are spirits not limited like here on earth, but I guess there's a different concept of time too, if it exists at all.

Hey guys...just wanted to share a reply that someone made on another board, in regards to the subject of connecting with Michael after death:

"I read several postings here where people are concerned about possibly "interrupting" Michael by trying to connect with him spiritually and wanting to leave him to do his souls purpose or whatever. Let me assure you this is not the case. When a soul crosses over, it can be at many places at a time doing many different things. The soul is not limited like it is here on earth. I read this in a wonderful book called "Home with God in a life that never ends" by Neale Donald Walsch and happen to personally believe it. The book talks about many other things that happen when you cross over and I highly recommend it.

I agree 100%!!
I have not read that book he mentioned, but maybe some of you would be interested in looking into it...I am looking at the reviews on Amazon.com and it looks like it would be a book worth reading. Aside from that though, the point about the soul being able to be in many places at one time is believed by many psychics, particularly James Van Praagh. I quite agree with this concept. I think a lot of things about the other side we just don't understand because we are so limited here on earth.

This was something I wondered about spirits. Sometimes I was thinking I was bugging Michael by trying to contact or talk to him, so it's good to know they can be in many places at once. I always kind of thought they did. I've read the Conversations With God books by Neale Walsh. They're amazing books. Totally changed my life spiritually. I recommend them. :)

thanks for this, I find it very interesting, and also because of an experience I had a few nights ago:

I always picture Michael as some time after the Dangerous era, cos that's just my mental image of him. Anyway, the other night I woke up and the atmosphere in the room just felt different. Then the only thing I could picture in my mind was Michael, but not as I normally think of him. He was in the Billie Jean era.. shorter hair, darker skin, younger. It was really vivid. Then I felt him saying to me "stop worrying about me. Live YOUR life. I'm okay."
I don't know, people may think it was just my mind, but for me it was real. It comforted me so much. I still miss him, I want him back, but I feel some kind of relief now.....

Reading what you posted comforts me too, because I thought afterwards, why would MJ spend time just coming to me? He has family, and fans everywhere, why would he choose to spend that much time visiting them individually? But I see that not only are spirits not limited like here on earth, but I guess there's a different concept of time too, if it exists at all.

Aw, that really feels to me like you had a genuine experience with Michael. I really think he has visited many of his grieving fans. I have really had the impression too, that he is ok and remains touched by the ongoing love he receives from his fans...but wants them to take what they learned from him and live their own life in the best way they know how...to remember and be happy for what he left us, rather than dwell on his passing. What you felt he said to you just kind of affirms that to me...and really sounds like something he would want for all of us.

I love Doreen Virtue as well! I have some of her cards too!
Could someone recommend a nice CD or file for connecting with your spirit guides? I've tried a couple but I always fail to see anything. On the other hand, I don't do it very often nor am I patient... lol I've also tried the Brainsync frequencies. I tried once during the night and I had a near-astral projection. I remember seeing my foot separating from my normal foot (it was very shiny like gold, and not fully formed) and also I felt this tingling all over my body. They say these signs are typical at the start of an OBE.

I think this set by doreen virtue is really lovely and healing

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Connecting-...3126/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249844336&sr=8-1

You get a crystal,incense, candle, angel message cards notbook and cd. This is what I started with.

This one is very nice too but not as good as above, there are many others types of tape ie communicating with your spirit guide or guardian angel to choose from so I guess it is just personal preference.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Angel-Therapy-Meditations-Doreen-Virtue/dp/1401918328/ref=pd_sim_b_2

Back