Message MJ wrote to fans before the announcement

note4fanslovemealways.jpg

November, 2008

MJNOTEnov2008.jpg

October 9, 2007

messagefrommichaelOCT92007.jpg
:cry:

''This Is It! the time has come. It is now i see and feel that calling once again, to be part of a music that will not just connect but, make all feel one, one in joy, one in pain, one in love, one in service and in consciousness.'' ~ Michael Jackson
This was the last one i guess... , unbelievable...

No. There was one sent the day after... Nov. 11, 2008

111108.jpg

Not sure if there were more after this one ^^
That one made me cry... again....

These are all the feelings and emotions Michael
takes us through in his songs and perfromances

LOVE LETTERS FROM MICHAEL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHPNzPrkVNg
Thank you very MUCH Qbee :flowers:

Beautiful thread. Hold on to this guys, it's our forever. Those words are there forever.

Wonderful guy.

Michael was living for us and the children :cry:
And now we live for Michael to continue his legacy...

Once i read the the pleading message from Michael, my heart fell into pcs..
I'm dying everyday missing you Michael.. :cry: I'm gonna love you forever till the day I die..

Last edited:
"I'm very lonely without you...
please love me always"...

this was in 1993 right?

God!, reading this while listening "With or without you" was not a good idea :cry:
Michael I love you and miss you always. :cry:

Thanks so much for posting this notes.

Last edited:
What a beautiful soul.

I agree. Let's post as many notes as we can find.

Thank you for those who posted notes. They are sad, but somehow one feels a sense of closeness to him when reading the notes.

:boohoo:

:hug: to everyone

why such a beautiful soul had to be so tortured and betrayed by people i will never understand :boohoo:

Yes, you are right.
However, I am glad and proud and honored to be here, among you, loyal MJ fans. This is the right place to be, no matter how hard it might be (ang yes... it is really hard now).

November, 2008

MJNOTEnov2008.jpg

Can anyone see what he wrote? I can tell the first sentences but no the last part of the letter. I try to read the last part but cant hehe. Anyone wanna tell me what he has written, please? :)

Last edited:
oh god
i cant believe he is gone
man im crying
i cant believe its been a year since my dream became a reality.. i was going to see michael for the first time :cry: i cant believe i never will now.
GOD I want him back sooooooo badly.
all these words seem so empty now :cry: i can't describe how i feel.. he's everything.. still.

Can anyone see what he wrote? I can tell the first sentences but no the last part of the letter. I try to read the last part but cant hehe. Anyone wanna tell me what he has written, please? :)

"Just wanted to say I love you and miss you all. Really can't wait to perform for you, you all hold a very special place in my family's hearts. Love Michael Jackson."

Back