Michael Album Leaked - Discussion New Tracks Thread

well,they could add a rapper! or make it better,or maybe even CALL the guy they used on breaking news!

sorry but if u dont know what means gay that is your problem! u have GAY clothes,gay music, gay vocals,gay voice,...gay!....:)
stop acting ignorant!

say what now? You're being foolish....

well,they could add a rapper! or make it better,or maybe even CALL the guy they used on breaking news!

sorry but if u dont know what means gay that is your problem! u have GAY clothes,gay music, gay vocals,gay voice,...gay!....:)
stop acting ignorant!

You need to be banned. Disrespectful little shit is what you are.

stop acting ignorant!
You really need to stop. Stop now, please.

My review

We open the album with the weakest song HMH - a duet with AKON. It's actually a great song, and every MJ album has a duet, and HMH is the duet of Michael! AKON is not a great singer - BUT what he can't deliver MJ can and more too!

The we move on to Hollywood Tonight!! - And wow, first we hear a choir, the the beat starts with MJ beatboxing! - Fantastic. When the first verse starts you are in awe! - This is one of the best songs on Michael, and maybe already one of my all time favorite songs!! MJ, sings uptempo, and great. It doesn't get much better than this.

Next is Keep Your Head up. A feel good, keep the faith kind of song. It's sweet, it's great, it's Michael... - Ends with a choir. A really great song. Nice feel, nice beat, vocals are MJ spot on.

Next is (I like) The Way You Love Me - a song that has already been released in 2004 on TUC. BUT - this version is very different. It starts with MJ talking about how he wants the song to be. The while he beatboxes the drum rhytm the song starts. Vocals are perfect. The drum and bass is heavy and great. - In my opinion a perfect finalized version of the song.

Then we move on to a true party starter - MONSTER!! - A killer song. Unmistakable MJ AUWWs, and a great MJ song. The chorus is great. Another great uptempo song with a perfect beat. If you have to say something negative it could be there maybe are too many effects. But no problem to me. I love the song.

So comes a slow song, Best Of Joy. Apparently the last song MJ ever recorded in 2009, mere weeks before his way to early passing. - This just proves that MJ was not done at all. A great falsetto song. It is simple, but yet complex and the production is great! A nice slow song.

Next comes Breaking News - much controversy has surrounded this song. BUT - that was before we heard the album version. The vocals are not so layered, the song is not so overproduced and MJ's voice is much more rogonicable. All doubt is gone - This is the king of Pop singing. And when focusing on the song and not the drama around it - it is a great song. It has the camera sounds like Privacy had it on 2001's Invincible. And the theme is the same. The bridge is also great and the production of this song is actually great.

(I can't take it) Another Day comes next. A song written and produced by Lenny Kravitz. A song that could easilly have been on Invincible IMH. It's great. In the league of Dirty Diana and Give In To Me. A nice guitar play, and a very heavy bas and drum line. All around - AMAZING song. The most Rock-kind of song from Michael.

Behind the Mask starts with a cheering crowd and a trumpet - then goes into an amazing beat. It's a real club-bangger. One of (if not the) best songs on the album. Great vocals and a great great beat. A classic MJ song.

To end the album a slow song has been choosen (like Lady In My Life on Thriller) and what a song. Much Too Soon. A very emotional song. A very simple composition. MJ singing with only very few instruments. And the result is unbelievable. This song is emotional like Ben, and maybe even better than Speechless. If you close your eyes and lie down on the bed this will bring tears to your eyes. What a wonderful way to end an album. It doesn't get any better.

Overall this album is a Masterpiece. If MJ is really dead or he has helped finalize this wonderful album will only add to the conspiracy theories. This sounds like a perfect MJ album. Something MJ would have been very proud of himself and something he would approve to be released.

10 out of 10
ASFASDFSDG#$%#$%^$%, damn this makes me want to hear it! :lol:

To ask for a link, or to not ask for a link, that is the question. Oh gosh. :bugeyed Must. Resist. I. Can't.... aughsfdgdf.

Wow, the reviews here are positive. I think everyone is pleasantly surprised. I can't wait to buy this album. This album will be huge, and damn good for no MJ being here. Still a fantastic piece of work.

Behind the Mask makes me want to play Sonic and Hedgehog and do the robot at the same time.

ASFASDFSDG#$%#$%^$%, damn this makes me want to hear it! :lol:

To ask for a link, or to not ask for a link, that is the question. Oh gosh. :bugeyed Must. Resist. I. Can't.... aughsfdgdf.

You can do it!!! :lol: Be strong.....:ninja: I wanna hear this the old fashioned way...lol

Can someone give me the link please before I die??

I am astonished by how good this album is.

Perhaps this has been the Estate's plan all along, to underwhelm us and then BANG!

Behind The Mask and Hollywood tonight are CLASSICS.

Maybe I've heard the songs enough times, but can now hear Michael on Breaking News.

I can't wait to have the CD in my hands next week.

Thank you, Michael

Hold My Hand - 7/10
Hollywood Tonight - 7/10
Keep Your Head Up - 4/10
(I Like) The Way You Love Me - 7/10
Monster 5/10
Best of Joy - 8/10
Breaking News - 5/10 *
(I Can't Make It) Another Day - 7/10
Behind the Mask - 7/10
Much Too Soon - 6/10

Speaking of the old fashioned way, did MJ ever record I Want You Back, The Love You Save when he was like older? I've always wanted to hear a version of him on his own in CD quality when he was over like 25. :/

Does anyone know if he ever did actually record J5 songs for himself? :/

Just started listening to the album and I feel like crying it's so good! Oh man! :')

Hold My Hand - 8/10
Hollywood Tonight - 10/10
Keep Your Head Up - 10/10
(I Like) The Way You Love Me - 9/10
Monster 9/10
Best of Joy - 10/10
Breaking News - 8/10
(I Can't Make It) Another Day - 8/10
Behind the Mask - 8/10
Much Too Soon - 10/10

you are being highly HIGHLY offencive and i warn you now that if you dont stop u may end up banned. my advice is that you cool it with your "Gay" remarks!

stop acting ignorant!

If mike heard how they finished the song without him,he would CRY,and yall acting its all good and u all love it..come on!

sorry but i'm mad! i so loved the snippet...but now i dont know what to think

Hold My Hand - 6/10
Hollywood Tonight - 10/10
Keep Your Head Up - 5/10
(I Like) The Way You Love Me - 4/10
Monster 7/10
Best of Joy - 7/10
Breaking News - 7/10
(I Can't Make It) Another Day - 8/10
Behind the Mask - 9/10
Much Too Soon - 10/10

Hold My Hand - 8/10
Hollywood Tonight - 8/10
Keep Your Head Up - 9/10
(I Like) The Way You Love Me -6/10 (IMO shouldn't be on the album because it was already released)
Monster 6/10
Best of Joy - 7/10- Earlier I said this was corny...it's actually not that bad.
Breaking News - 6/10 * Weakest track on entire album IMO.
(I Can't Make It) Another Day - 9/10
Behind the Mask - 10/10
Much Too Soon - 9/10

Last edited:
IMO Invincible remains his best album, with this being the worst. No disrespect, but this is an album of outtakes that have been mostly finished by others, so it's never going to realistically beat an album MJ had full control over. However, some songs on here are REAL good.

:eek:

HIStory.

Twas all

To all of the doubters, losers and haters, or anyone who believed (or some still believe) some songs are fake, I hope your all grovelling in your self pity and eating your own sorry words.

The album is a complete masterpiece, best MJ album ever! Here's to the new MJ era!!

Congrats to SONY and the Estate, it was worth the painful wait!!

Back