Michael and the ladies

mjandli5.jpg
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:wub:

Last edited:
When that girl lost her shoe and he helped to put it back on I just couldn't believe it. How many people, let alone artists do you know would do that? Its pics like these that just shows how far apart he is as a person from the rest of us. He treats his fans almost too well.

And he always seems to be around the most beautiful ladies in the world. And I'm not ashamed to say I'm jealous lol.

When that girl lost her shoe and he helped to put it back on I just couldn't believe it. How many people, let alone artists do you know would do that? Its pics like these that just shows how far apart he is as a person from the rest of us. He treats his fans almost too well.
I know, he's a sweetheart, I love him for that. How many artists do you know that would do something like that? Very few, I wish there were more artists like that.

if that one of him and paris is real then no wonder his face is in a kind of state of shock expression lol

Woah, old thread...most have 404'd or Photobucket accounts have been deleted due to inactivity.

:(

The pic where Michael giving the shoe back to the girl is so like the prince and Cinderella. Okay, I dont think we'll able to see another artist like Michael. He's too humble and sweet

Back