Michael Jackson- crying for Jam during dangerous tour

I didn't know about this. Poor MJ. How he must felt when he was working hard touring around the world and then the allegation suddenly pops out. He had no idea such horrible things are comming to him.
I think he knew it could happen.
I read that Chandlers wanted 20 millions from Michael otherwise they would accuse him.Michael said no.I think it was in May or June.
He could have paid , leave for his tour and the problem should be over.
That´s another thing which shows his innocence.

yes there it was! I guess it was a picture and not a youtube vid. I know isnt it so sad? I hated seeing it but i do agree with the one who said that 2003 hurt him more. Because he had to endure the trial, hearing the stories, and hearing the accusations all over again.

Poor baby....:(

I know. and I hate how nasty the media was in his trial. so terrible..

:( :( :( Poor baby

Those allegations killed him inside. How the world could be so cruel? Michael was an angel, he helped so many children around the world..how can anyone think he will harm a child?
And the media seemed to forget that Michael Jackson was only a human being after all. They treated him like a monster. :(

here is the picture :(

050.jpg

:weeping: poor baby
My poor angel... :no::weeping:

That photo... :cry: I just want to hug him and wipe away his tears :(

:cry: I didn't know this.....

Neither did I. And that picture of Michael. Just makes me cry all over again. Especially since I so totally remember that August day when I heard the horrible news. I was 13 years old then. And I remember being in my bed sick with a horrible cold. Watching the game show The Price Is Right it was just getting over. When my local news anchor mention something about Michael Jackson. And that really got my attention. And I had said to myself what about my Michael. The minute I heard my local news anchor mention molested. I just started to really cry. Because I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. Of course I had believe in his innocence right away. And I just so badly at the time wish that I was with Michael to tell him that I had believe in his innocence. And I thought it was really hard for me being the exact same age as Michael's accuser. And being a Michael Jackson fan. But for Michael it must have been 20 times or so worst. My heart just totally broke for him back then. And spent the rest of that day crying for him.

poor Michael..that sure is a rough picture to look at...its heartbreaking...it is as though you can feel his pain..:cry:

Was he crying because he was actually upset.

Or, was he crying because after all he was going through at that time, he realised he still had millions of people cheering at him and behind him 100%?

poor Michael..that sure is a rough picture to look at...its heartbreaking...it is as though you can feel his pain..:cry:

Yes cos when you really love someone you feel their pain
. You feel it with them, for them, and want so much to take their pain away.:(

I know that this is now in the past but it happened and should never have happened.:no:

The one thing I always say if ever the '93 allegations comes up in conversation is this........
As a parent would you be happy to accept a sum of money if you really thought that the person accused abused ? Of course you wouldnt!!
Why people cant see that is beyond me!:doh:

Michael was innocent to the core, and the day people wake up and see that can never come too soon. The fact that this filthy accusation still hangs onto his precious name breaks our hearts doesnt it.
:(

Or, was he crying because after all he was going through at that time, he realised he still had millions of people cheering at him and behind him 100%?

He must have been going through a whole range of emotions LTD. :(

But sadly I suspect that his sadness and anguish was greater at that time as opposed to tears of being glad to be being cheered and supported by fans.

It is heartbreaking.:(

I just saw this tread and photo when I was listening to "Will you be there"... as if I wouldn't cry because of this song enough... :sad: :cry: Never saw it before... in moments like that, he wouldn't be proud if he knew what I think and wish to those ppl who turned his life into hell... :sad:
Eh, Michael... :cry:

I think it's because he knew within himself that all these cheerings was not forever. The fans who cheered for him in that concert might not be there for him after that concert.

Poor baby. it's so hard to think of everything he had to go through... but he was strong and he fought and he won.

I would say both.

I can imagine him feeling upset, hurt and angry before the show and then getting on stage and seeing the love and adoration from his fans, during his most darkest days, became an overwhelming feeling for him. Poor baby! :cry:

I'm familiar with the picture of that performance, but I don't recall the 'tear' being so evident. It looks edited, to me. :huh:

Was that pic taken after the accuation or during? This picture always captured my heart.. and now it's even more powerful. Wish I could hold him.:( He's even beautiful when he cries..if that makes sense. I love him still so very much.

I miss you MICHAEL!!!! :cry:

That could be both, I think he could be touched when realising that no matter what all these people are there to support him and show him his love and that nothing changed here.

Love, Michael :cry:

I remember recording everything around that time, and I have many video tapes, only that they are at my parents' place, I will have this in mind while visiting them....

I felt so bad for him this time... I would take all his pains if that was possible...
I don't want him to suffer....it's so unfair...
I love Michael forever!

as upsetting as the picture is. it is very beautiful and powerful. look at him.. he looks angry, upset, confused.. he was always so strong. such a great inspiration he is.

Oh poor Michael... The picture is really heartbreaking. I wish i could hug him and tell him that all that happened was just a really bad dream. :cry: It should had been.

This is news to me, as i never heard about the tears and MJ with the jam segment.
Im glad that all his fans was there to cheer for him, with what was all going on at the time. MJ needed a good backing up from his fans, from all those stupid stories and crap stories

i never heard about this... and i am in shock now!

do you know which city this pic is from?

Back