Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

Which version of Monster do you actually prefer? The slightly edited version which will be on Michael or the older snippet?

Oh My GOD!!!! Great Song!!!! Lyrics,Sound,Voice. Everything Is Perfect!!!!! I Believe This Is My New Favorite Song :D

so apparently mj recorded his voice thru a tube? Then he might of done the same thing with breaking news?

I find it strange how some people are doubting some tracks and not others. Nothing wrong with that of course, its just odd that even people who believe the authenticity of some of the tracks don't believe in the authenticity of others. I really don't hear MJ on any of the three tracks. And to me, it seems more likely they're all legit or they're all shams, though anything is possible.
Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of people say 'Breaking News is fake but KYHU and Monster are legit'.

All 3 sound the same. I fail to see how you could find some legit and some fake.

Way i see it, and i discussed this with a friend. The verses are NOT MJ, the chorus really sounds like Michael and the 'Don't you..don't you like it' part as well. I simply do not hear him on the verses.

I find it strange how some people are doubting some tracks and not others. Nothing wrong with that of course, its just odd that even people who believe the authenticity of some of the tracks don't believe in the authenticity of others. I really don't hear MJ on any of the three tracks. And to me, it seems more likely they're all legit or they're all shams, though anything is possible.

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of people say 'Breaking News is fake but KYHU and Monster are legit'.

All 3 sound the same. I fail to see how you could find some legit and some fake.

I think it's a case of how much of the vocals are Michael's (of course if you believe there are vocals of Michael on the songs). Therefore people can be doubtful if they think low percentage of vocals are Michael's and not doubtful if they think high percentage of vocals are his.

Be sure to hold on to your copy of the pre-release version of Monster, according to HMV the song length is 5:05, over 30 seconds shorter than what leaked. It's nice to have a complementary alternate mix to the song, I'll miss hearing the driving melody in the second half of the verses that was absent in the clip, I thought it suited the song better.

Be sure to hold on to your copy of the pre-release version of Monster, according to HMV the song length is 5:05, over 30 seconds shorter than what leaked.

I hope we can get it in CDQ or at least 320kbps mp3

Wonder how much Michael will be on this song as compared to Michael feat. Akon..

just to throw this in.. 50 cent said he was called to record on the track for the new album.. he talked about talking with working with MJ but never did.. he recorded it with the track provided.. meaning 50 cent does not know who's on the track really!!

Jackson_popcorn.gif

I just heard the leaked track MONSTER - it does not sounds as Michael's voice :-( but more like this Jason Malachi guy, ............not again!

Oh dear gawd, I think I've heard the name 'Jason Malachi' on this board more than the name 'Michael Jackson' :mello:

And it begins....Again.

I am sorry, but usually I always bring positivism and defend Michael Jackson and his projects. After being a fan for 25 years and having listened to Michael every day, I swallowed my pride and said to myself ok, maybe it is Michael singing on "Breaking News", but when I heard "Monster" I again had the same impression to hear Jason Malachi!

I also heard "Do you know where your children are" and "Another day" I had no slightest doubt about the authencity. But honestly, I can't believe anymore that Michael sings either Breaking News and Monster. Although songs are good and catchy, the singer does not sound as Michael, but as an imitator.

The voice sounds not as powerful as Michael's, it sounds a bit choked and the timber isn't Michael's. On top of all that, time after time melodies and the the way the high notes are reached makes you think of Jason Malachi's songs. I can believe in one coincidence (Breaking News), but not two coincidences, and even less a third one if there is one. And from what I have read, these recordings come from Cascio. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!

Last edited:
It's so sad that so many fans who love Michael and his music are deceived by this. Monster is the song where it's the most obvious it's not Michael. Thinking it is Michael only diminishes our faith in his talent and amazing voice. If you're still not convinced, pay attention at the end how the guy is pronouncing "monster". So not Michael's accent.

The same thing goes for how he pronounces "Jackson" and "cwaazey" in BN

I do respect everyone's opinion. The vocal on Breaking News is not up to Michael Jackson standard. That's a fact. I haven't heard the leak version of Monster. So, I really don't know how it sounds. But, the snippets on HMV do sound good (I hope I'm not imagining). Even Breaking News sounds better.

So, I guess we really should form our final opinion after hearing the official version on the album.

You know, at this point i'll at least accept some sort of explanation from them as to why he sounds so different.

Perhaps the Cascio's will mention something on Oprah.

It's so sad that so many fans who love Michael and his music are deceived by this. Monster is the song where it's the most obvious it's not Michael. Thinking it is Michael only diminishes our faith in his talent and amazing voice. If you're still not convinced, pay attention at the end how the guy is pronouncing "monster". So not Michael's accent.

The same thing goes for how he pronounces "Jackson" and "cwaazey" in BN

the Jackson and crazy thing in BN.. that is jason porte... the background singer ...

And it's always the same people that start it!

Thankfully these people are becoming part of an ever diminishing minority.

Sure dude, go talk more and more nonsense...i expect nothing else from you.

than I am sorry but you have something with your ears :)

Again nonsense, cause i hear it too. I don't hear Michael at all on Breaking News. But you DO think you hear him,shall i say something is wrong with your ears too then? :)

Back