Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

I don't think I even heard carry on.. cud someone pm me the snippet or full song? which ever has been leaked

Re: MONSTER clip on youtube

It works both ways, we can't explain why Sony would do anything like that, other than the obvious, which Michael said himself, they'd do anything for a profit. But at the same time, others can't tell why an altered voice sounds so similar to the natural voice of someone else. Hold My Hand has been altered digitally also, but it's quite obvious to tell who it is, why not with this one?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxIskqe8DDU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxIskqe8DDU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:ermm: The Jason Malachi obsession has finally caught up with me, because I do not hear Michael in "Monster" only Jason Malachi :hysterical::blink:

I thought GAZ said NOT to post YT links etc.

i feel like michael is being made a laughing stock ...puttin someone else on lead vocals on 3 tracks of an mj album...i never believed id see anything like this happen...and people seem to think were arguing im not but its not him... i can hear mj in the background 100% on other tracks but to question the leads on this just beggers belief its just so deplorable...whoever made the last last decision 2 put the tracks on must be nuts

I still think it MUST be michael because why should they use an impersonator or anyone else when there are hundreds of songs ready to finish for an album ;)

but i just want to know the REASON why he sounds different there, did they change his voice with effects or something, because the fact is it sounds different FOR SURE!! :agree:

i know but its for sure him.. :yes:
MJ5, please don't think it must be him only because it would be too stupid to put fake songs on the album. Trust your feeling man... can you feel the power of the voice in "blue gangsta"? Do you feel the same when u hear "Monster"?
I could give you dozens of reasons why there is fakes songs on this album... but still this is really not what you should focus on. Trust your feeling and your ears! His vibrato never sounded like this and this can't be due to poor material.. even on the phone we could recognize his voice.
You're almost changing your mind.. and I don't see this as weakness, quite the contrary!

You guys do realize that if Sony/The Estate released fake MJ lyrics they would be opening themselves up to HUGE lawsuits...we're talking millions and millions of dollars worth. Do you REALLY THINK Sony would risk that, especially given that there are hundreds upon hundreds of other MJ songs to choose from?

MJ5, please don't think it must be him only because it would be too stupid to put fake songs on the album. Trust your feeling man... can you feel the power of the voice in "blue gangsta"? Do you feel the same when u hear "Monster"?
I could give you dozens of reasons why there is fakes songs on this album... but still this is really not what you should focus on. Trust your feeling and your ears! His vibrato never sounded like this and this can't be due to poor material.. even on the phone we could recognize his voice.
You're almost changing your mind.. and I don't see this as weakness, quite the contrary!

Blue Gangsta was a FINISHED track. None of these were finished. Go listen to the Billie Jean Demo and ask yourself if it sounds as powerful as the final version.

This is my take on the situation,

Breaking News is not MJ: 60/40
Keep Your Head Up is not MJ: 20/80
Monster is not MJ: 90/10

I think there are parts of MJ but that each song added fake vocals because the songs were not completed by Michael himself. However I find it strange that the songs encompass his holy trinity of media, humanity, and mythology. After listening to Monster, it completely sounded like Jason Malachi, even though I don't think it is him filling in the gaps…

Blue Gangsta was a FINISHED track. None of these were finished. Go listen to the Billie Jean Demo and ask yourself if it sounds as powerful as the final version.
I never had a doubt with the demos of Billie Jean and any other demos.. Then listen to "we've had enough" or even "in the back" which is clearly not finished. Nobody has a doubt on them ;)
Sorry but the demo argument is really not viable..

one of the casios admitted another guy (james porte most prob) was singing on the track bn (with michael on there a bit too) as the vocals wernt finished...i rekon the mj recordin was probably done as a laugh on a karaoke machine n theyve tried to botch 3 tracks from that :)

Reading through the pages from last hours : couple of ( coincidently not-his-voice-) fans are plain emotionally cruel with their words towards fellow fans...
I reported some of you...

WHES;3103627 said:
You guys do realize that if Sony/The Estate released fake MJ lyrics they would be opening themselves up to HUGE lawsuits...we're talking millions and millions of dollars worth. Do you REALLY THINK Sony would risk that, especially given that there are hundreds upon hundreds of other MJ songs to choose from?

There will never be lawsuit even if the facts come out. Sony knew it didn't sound like Michael, and they also knew that the real demos which were pieces of the song were in fact Michael; the filler impostor is credited in each song. Sony protected themselves by having a forensic investigator check the songs as well. Many fans know that it is not MJ, but science proved otherwise. In the court of law, science will win over faith…

You are wrong. Don't speak for other people.

I will do it cause other people do tell "you aren't real fans" to fans who tell it isn't Michael.

I'm sure it isn't Michael in this tune, I can't believe some think it's him, I just can't.

Pff... It sounds like the old youtube fakes...

So here we go again.... as said before, Same Shit... different day!!!

Can't wait for the album launch then we will have a whole album of ten songs in CD quality ready for the entire fan community to dissasemble!!! Fact is, there is no answer and many of you guys need to remember that in fact, you know nothing!

Sure, your opinion counts... but really it only counts in your mind right? Ya can't go about saying people are wrong, whichever side of the argument you are on! It's sad to see this! I lay in bed thinking about this... how things have changed since Michael passed! At the end of the day, you dont know!

I read on here time and time again "how could sony put somebody elses vocal on to a Michael track"... "Why does michael sound sooooo different"....

Fact is, I was listening to 2000watts today.... and as with MANY different songs, there is another man (NOT MICHAEL) singing vocal on 2000watts. Not to mention the fact that the original voice session for 2000watts was clearly slowed down to produce the final edit! I could write a list of Michael songs with somebody else also singing on the vocal, and i'm talking songs that Michael finished!!!

I believe it's Michael on the vocal... Sony have already stated that somebody elses vocal was added to SOME of the track... but Michael used to do this himself!

I listen to the song, and listen beyond the "Added" vocal, and IN MY OPINION, these are Michael's songs.

So anyway... 2 weeks to wait, ten completed songs to rip apart!

For myself, I will just enjoy the album for what it is x x

This is Defo MJ!! put your earphones and listen carefully...plus this song has low quality so it makes it harder. I suggest you wait before jumping to wild conclusions!

I will do it cause other people do tell "you aren't real fans" to fans who tell it isn't Michael.

I'm sure it isn't Michael in this tune, I can't believe some think it's him, I just can't.

Pff... It sounds like the old youtube fakes...
You are entitled to your own OPINION, but do not assume to know the thoughts and feelings of other people.

There will never be lawsuit even if the facts come out. Sony knew it didn't sound like Michael, and they also knew that the real demos which were pieces of the song were in fact Michael; the filler impostor is credited in each song. Sony protected themselves by having a forensic investigator check the songs as well. Many fans know that it is not MJ, but science proved otherwise. In the court of law, science will win over faith…

:clapping:

just to make it 100% clear.. what are all the tracks that cascio put into this album?

just to make it 100% clear.. what are all the tracks that cascio put into this album?
"keep your head up", "Monster" and "Breaking news".
And you want to know why they didn't put the 10 Cascio tracks on the same album? It would have been logic to keep the unity of the album...

Back