Michael Jackson feat. 50 cent - MONSTER - its the real deal says 50 -READ!

I disagree, it wouldn't make a mockery of him at all. Critics love the song, and the general public loves it (the ones who have heard it). Personally I can attest to the fact that everyone I've previewed it to loves it. I think it's the next logical step for a single. Although I'd be down with Hollywood Tonight as well!

I disagree, it wouldn't make a mockery of him at all. Critics love the song, and the general public loves it (the ones who have heard it). Personally I can attest to the fact that everyone I've previewed it to loves it. I think it's the next logical step for a single. Although I'd be down with Hollywood Tonight as well!

MONSTER HAS to be the next single. I do really hope a video with a great concept is in the works right now: didn't the Estate ask for MARK ROMANEK directing one of the video? It could really work even with MJ not being around.
And I think Sony for last is going to release (I LIKE) THE WAY YOU LOVE ME

After that it's time for a MICHAEL EP with 4/5 brand new songs majority of tose being dance tunes. Have you heard something concrete as you already said some time ago? is this confirmed, Smooth?
could you tell me ,please?:cheeky:

So many people keep telling me how much they love this song. Even non MJ fans are approaching me saying they heard it on MJ's Facebook and keep listening to it over and over again. It has potential to be a HUGE hit especially with the youth (under 25). Critics seem to agree and consistently rank it among the best on the album.

This is probably why it's most likely going to be the 2nd single due out just after New Years as I reported several weeks ago.

They should get working on a really cool video for Monster then. Animation would be an obvious choice for a video.

It sounds nothing like Michael Jackson.

And the HA's are ridiculous and sound overdone....but friend, nobody is embarrassing themselves. Well maybe you are now, with that ridiculous comment. We have our own set of ears and we don't hear Michael. You gonna tell us that we are embarrassing ourselves? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

For so many to believe it does sound like Michael it would have to sound "something" like him, not "nothing."

When I first heard BN and Monster my first impression was that he sounded strange, but it still sounded like him sounding strange.

No way anyone else could sing Monster from start to finish that well and be anyone other than MJ.

Get over it. Someday, the evidence will be irrefutable and you will feel dumb.

I can't wait to see the hater's faces when Monster is a huge global hit and they are running around screaming "it's jason malachai, it's jason malachai."

LOLOL

That will be precious!

Why is that ridiculous? It's an opinion...Just like yours...when I have ever spoken to you that way? Never...Do not speak to me that way; you're embarrassing yourself by disrespecting my opinion when I've done nothing to deserve it...

Nothing means ZERO. Nada.

It's not a sound opinion that the song sounds NOTHING like MJ when so many people believe it is MJ and Sony put it out as MJ and Riley says it is MJ.

Clearly even if it is fake it would HAVE to sound something like MJ to be presented by the Cascio's as an MJ song.

So, the word "nothing" is silly and embarrassing to even utter in this case.

Its proof that they cut and paste the 'HA' from Unbreakable......

It's not the same HA but it's the same person doing the HA.

And the HAs during the rap portion are affective because they are defiant like the rap.

How can people still be going on about this song being bad? Bad as in good, yes. Truth be told, even if it wasn't Michael singing, this would still be a damn good song. I don't understand the people who say the Cascio tracks are bad songs. They are all very clearly Michael Jackson tracks. Whether or not you think he's singing them is irrelevant to the quality of the tracks. They are definitely the type of songs MJ would sing for himself. Like I said, even if someone else did the tracks, they are all still top notch. I don't get the hatred going on other than the obvious "100% FAKE" brigade who are doing their best to program us all to hate hate hate on this project. Well, I hate to break it to you but logic is going to win this war because once the dust settles, more and more will realize that all the allegations being made towards Michael's friends and producers, and Sony is irrefutably illogical.

It's not a conspiracy theory. Let me give you some examples of conspiracy theories.

MJ is still alive.
Sony planned to kill MJ.
9/11 was planned.
Illuminati.
George Bush is a reptilian humanoid.
etc.

No, it is a conspiracy theory because some jokers share a theory that multiple entities conspired to sell non-MJ songs as MJ songs.

And they are wrong.

Here is a clue how you can tell if Michael jackson is singing a song or not.

The difference between Michael Jackson and other artists and imitators is that Michael Jackson could sing any boring song and make it damn hot only because you hear his voice!

Now, if you hear a damn hot song and you are disappointed by the voice, it means it is not Michael singing!

In other words, "Breaking News" & "Monster", when you hear the beat and the rhythm you start bouncing, which is rather a positive feeling. You probably say to yourself it's a hot song. But from the moment you hear the voice you all of sudden feel bored!

As a matter of fact, the magic of Michael is to turn something boring into something hot, and the non-magic of imitators is to turn something hot into something boring only because of their voice.

To emphasize, i would also like to add that everyone here is dying to hear Michael jackson's version of "BEHIND THE MASK", why is that? Because we want his voice on that song. Greg Phillinganes's version makes you hear it is a good song, but not the right voice on it. that's why we are all eagerly awaiting to hear michael's voice on that song!

Blah, Blah, Blah....Monster is MJ and Monster is a smash! Get over it already.

No, it is a conspiracy theory because some jokers share a theory that multiple entities conspired to sell non-MJ songs as MJ songs.

And they are wrong.

Exactly. That's a logical point of view.

However, many would have us believe that for some inexplicable reason, Sony and MJ's good friends and producers (who were always faithful to him) got together to orchestrate an elaborate a diabolical scheme to sabotage MJ's new album project which has 100's of millions banking on it's success. Yes, it makes perfect sense for Sony and The Estate to shoot themselves in the foot and sink their own ship. Yeah... Um... that's it. :doh:

I think what some people here need as a MASSIVE reality check.

Lets for a moment put aside the fact we are all fans and look at the simple facts for a moment.

Michael wasn't, it would seem, in a very 'good place' during his final years (don't jump down my throat for saying what I'm saying, hear me out!) he was clearly battling with his medication issues, his head was probably a mess given the constant legal wranglings, add to this the simple fact he's gotten older - Is it too difficult to believe that the combination could be enough for him to not have that 'spark' when recording a demo in a basic studio in someones house!?!? I mean cummon, take off the rose tinted glasses for a moment and look at things from a realistic perspective for a change, not the deluded 'everything was ok' standpoint a lot seem to cling to.

No I'm not pleased with myself for pointing this out, but I think for some a much required step back needs to be taken whilst contemplating what they are rallying for and against. Your trashing the memory of Michael Jackson based on your 'gut feelings' and so called super fan hearing.

Exactly. All of these experts are comparing vocals from a perfect studio setting years ago to some vocals laid in a basement years later when MJ was a mess, and yes, he was a mess. LOL

Nothing means ZERO. Nada.

It's not a sound opinion that the song sounds NOTHING like MJ when so many people believe it is MJ and Sony put it out as MJ and Riley says it is MJ.

Clearly even if it is fake it would HAVE to sound something like MJ to be presented by the Cascio's as an MJ song.

So, the word "nothing" is silly and embarrassing to even utter in this case.

I haven't once slaughtered your opinion...not EVER...so why do you insist on doing that to me?

I really do wish there was some way to put this all to rest but it will never happen because so many insist that the songs are fraudulent. You've made up your minds and no amount of testing will change them. Someone will just throw it out and call it tainted and say someone was paid off. It will go on and on and on.

It's really sad and the first time in music history where a music artist own fans have discouraged the mainstream public from buying the album. I guess MJ was always 1#, but i doubt he would like to be associated with this particular 1#.

Twitter, Facebook, Youtube...Non fans trying to get back in to MJ's music and posting comments such as...This is kinda hot...Only to have a MJ fan respond with, it's not MJ

Thanks for ruining the album sales for Michael's kids

Everyone's opinion but mine sucks, and I 100% endorse this song.

PWNT

:neener:

Not sure if this has been posted here, but on the BBC Radio 1 has been announced that Monster will be the second official single. It was announced by DJ Craig James.

This was posted over on the KOP forum. Has anyone here heard it as well?

How can people still be going on about this song being bad? Bad as in good, yes. Truth be told, even if it wasn't Michael singing, this would still be a damn good song. I don't understand the people who say the Cascio tracks are bad songs. They are all very clearly Michael Jackson tracks. Whether or not you think he's singing them is irrelevant to the quality of the tracks. They are definitely the type of songs MJ would sing for himself. Like I said, even if someone else did the tracks, they are all still top notch. I don't get the hatred going on other than the obvious "100% FAKE" brigade who are doing their best to program us all to hate hate hate on this project. Well, I hate to break it to you but logic is going to win this war because once the dust settles, more and more will realize that all the allegations being made towards Michael's friends and producers, and Sony is irrefutably illogical.

I think it's sad that they are even posting reviews on iTunes, saying "Any true fan of Michael's would know this is not him singing," and giving it one star. :doh::smilerolleyes: Seriously, how does anyone think this would help Michael, or that he would like it???

And you're absolutely right, those songs are great.

And they are wrong.

Exactly. It most certainly IS a conspiracy theory. All of those people would have had to work together to try to fool everyone into thinking some imposter was really Michael Jackson singing. If it isn't a conspiracy theory, then what is it???

Saying it sounds "nothing" like Michael is ridiculous. Lacks all semblance of logic to even suggest the Sony would put out a song with vocals that sound "nothing" like Michael Jackson and call it a Michael Jackson song.

Just silly. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Well, people may not like it, but what you said is true. Saying it sounds nothing like Michael IS ridiculous. Of course it does. Who does it sound like then? Elvis? Elton John?
I don't think you were rude or disrespectful, I just think that all of us who don't buy into the conspiracy between Sony, the Estate, and the Cascios are getting tired of the constant negativity of those who think the songs are fake. And they are influencing others to believe it's not him, including on songs that are NOT Casio songs. If you don't intend to buy the album, and you think it all sucks, and you think it's fake, then why even keep coming on the boards to talk about it? We are all here to discuss the songs and being excited over getting a new album after almost 10 years.

It's not the same HA but it's the same person doing the HA.

And the HAs during the rap portion are affective because they are defiant like the rap.

Imagine that? The HA sounding like Michael doing it in another song... Wonder why that could be? I love that part. I love the whole song, and it is a very popular one. I'm so happy it will be released as a single!!! :clapping:

Exactly. All of these experts are comparing vocals from a perfect studio setting years ago to some vocals laid in a basement years later when MJ was a mess, and yes, he was a mess. LOL

Michael was a mess? What do you mean by that!?

Back