Michael Jackson Week On The X Factor Saturday 18th October (UK)

Ok back on topic, finally, thanks for cleaning it up for us who were discussing the Xfactor.. Anyways.. Just a question, when there has been a theme week before on the show.. has the artist(e)/group always turned up to mentor the finalists?

Let me sum up this thread and where it's going:

* The X Factor does Michael Jackson songs
* Oh Gee... does that mean Michael will appear
* Yes he will, he should because it's a great show
* No he shouldn't, all the contestants are talentless and they ruin his songs
* Let's just watch and see if he will appear
* Oh, he didn't appear
* I was expecting it. He would never appear on such a bad show
* He should have done it, it's a missed chance. He let his fans down
* When are the grammy awards?

;)

:hysterical: Sad, but true, lol.

heres what i would love to happen.....

We all know Michael wont perform....so let him be a Guest judge!

The show starts, the judges come out...but wait theres 5 chairs....Dermot then explains that this week there will be a special guest judge...roll the film...a video trailer showcasing Michaels achievments...dermot then says welcome guest judge, the king of pop, Michael jackson!

If that happens i will literally faint lmao!

But Michael ain't mean enough to be a judge, lol.

"Oh, that was great!"

Meanwhile, in his mind he's thinking, "Damn, that really blew." lol.

If Michael was going to appear ITV would be shouting about it. I can't see him doing it, not because of what people think, the haters will bash him whatever he does and his fans will support him, but I just don't think we will see Michael on stage untill he has new music, dance routines etc. and that takes time, if he is focused on his album, he has video's to write and make before that is completed.

We all know ITV were the ones to play host to the corrupt Bashir, so would he really go on there and help their ratings, they may need him, but he certainly doesn't need them.

We all know ITV were the ones to play host to the corrupt Bashir, so would he really go on there and help their ratings, they may need him, but he certainly doesn't need them.
ITV were not responsible for the Documentary.....Bashir was.

To insinuate that MJ might NEVER appear on ITV due to hosting the Documentary is insane.

I dunno...something tells me there might be a little more connection to this than meets the eye (like a Video Mesage being in the works perhaps). But of course, I don't think MJ will appear :)

I dunno about Mike appearing but Im pretty sure that the pizza delivery man who did MJ in the auditions would do a sample of his performance!!! That was awsome! I would actually tune in to watch that...lol

But Michael ain't mean enough to be a judge, lol.

"Oh, that was great!"

Meanwhile, in his mind he's thinking, "Damn, that really blew." lol.

can you imagine him being like simon, "I think that was the worst performance I've ever seen, it was so karaoke that you should be on a cruise ship or in butlins" lol
OH CR*P! I will fall back in my chair laughing so hard. :hysterical:!!

Fierce Mike, fierce! :bugeyed:lol:

Let me sum up this thread and where it's going:

* The X Factor does Michael Jackson songs
* Oh Gee... does that mean Michael will appear
* Yes he will, he should because it's a great show
* No he shouldn't, all the contestants are talentless and they ruin his songs
* Let's just watch and see if he will appear
* Oh, he didn't appear
* I was expecting it. He would never appear on such a bad show
* He should have done it, it's a missed chance. He let his fans down
* When are the grammy awards?

;)
OMG. Too trueee.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:*******blows up while LMAO***********

MJ shouldn't even allow this loser show to use his songs. This show is so tacky. Degrades good music. This will be cringe worthy...

To be told by Michael Jackson that your performance was rubbish.. would probably be the worst thing to happen to any of the finalists!

Yeah, talk about a self-esteem popper, lol. That would be devastating. Just like it would be a huge self-esteem booster if he told you you were good, haha. Remember what's her name from the Fresh Prince saying Michael wrote her a letter saying he thought she had a wonderful voice. I think she was signed to his label at the time and she was grinning from ear to ear talking about it, lol.

Yeah, talk about a self-esteem popper, lol. That would be devastating. Just like it would be a huge self-esteem booster if he told you you were good, haha. Remember what's her name from the Fresh Prince saying Michael wrote her a letter saying he thought she had a wonderful voice. I think she was signed to his label at the time and she was grinning from ear to ear talking about it, lol.

I think I posted that video a while back. The girls name is Tatiyana Ali, and for a short period she enjoyed some fame on the pop market, and did a great song for the 'Wild Wild West' soundtrack.. (yes at least there is one good thing about that movie..) But I havn't heard anything from her in a few years, not sure if that has anything to do with her being on Michael's label or not..

(Sorry for OT)

Cant wait for xfactor tommorow

Hoping someone sings off the wall

They said Diana Vickers was singing Man In The Mirror. I think she's the best out of all :D

They said Diana Vickers was singing Man In The Mirror. I think she's the best out of all :D

Diana will suffer this week imo, Her vocal style couldn't be any more different to the style of Michael's music. She has a very very folksy, acoustic, moody blues voice. It is a great voice, but I do not think Man in the Mirror would be a good choice for her, I can't think of any Michael song that would suit her really? Unless they change the entire track to suit her, acoustic version maybe?

Austin will relish in this Michael week.

I hope they try some dance routines. I'd love to see Daniel do the whole routine for 'Remember the Time' :D

^ ^ ^ Yeah, that performance is great.

Besides the rehearsal for dangerous tour this is the only live version of the song right?

LOL, read this story, so cool!

http://xfactor.itv.com/stories/story-detail/item_100268.htm

Dinner with Michael Jackson? Better Eat It!

As you read this, eleven acts are holed up in North London, feverishly preparing to perform on tomorrow's Michael Jackson-themed show.

Each finalist has a different ***** song to perfect, so it looks like the King of Pop's amazing back catalogue has been brushed down and polished up - we're in for a treat!

One performer, however, has perhaps seen more of Michael's moon-walking antics than most - and up close!

In fact, Layla Manoochehri from Girlband has seen MJ at very close quarters. She told us, "I once had dinner with Michael Jackson. It's my claim to fame!"

Layla explained, "It was crazy - I never knew it was going to happen".

"I went to Bahrain to with some friends to watch the motor racing Grand Prix.

"Some of my mates got chatting to a guy who was friends with the Bahrain Royal family.

"So we had dinner at the house of one of the Princes, and Michael Jackson was staying with him. We all sat down for dinner together."

Of course, it's not the easiest thing to take in your stride!

Layla laughed, "I was so shocked I could hardly speak. Now I ask myself, 'Did that really happen'"?

"But I have pictures to prove it - cos I was the loon who went up and said 'Can I have my photo taken with you'"?

We're all jealous, and lot surprisingly lovely bandmate Tita can't believe Layla's luck either!

She wibbled, "I am the biggest Michael Jackson fan ever, and when she tells the story all I can think is, 'It's not fair, why couldn't I be there'"?

*SPOILER* Song Titles REVEALED In Here!!

Week two songs revealed!

The theme for week two's show is Michael Jackson songs.

The songs are (in alphabetical, not show performance, order):

Scott Bruton She's Out Of my Life
Alexandra Burke I'll Be There
Austin Drage Billie Jean
Daniel Evans One Day In Your life
Girlband Heal The World
Rachel Hylton Dirty Diana
JLS The Way You Make Me Feel
Ruth Lorenzo I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Eoghan Quigg Ben
Diana Vickers Man In The Mirror
Laura White You Are Not Alone