Michael Jackson Week On The X Factor Saturday 18th October (UK)

omg the I'l be there girl sounded like she had some food in her mouth, the only good part of her singing was when she saying I'L BE THEEEEEEEEEERE omg its horrible :cry:

OMG THEY ARE MURDERING HEAL THE WORLD,QUICK SOMEBODY HAND ME MY SHOTGUN!!! :angry:

:(

*trying to cling on to those precious words from Michael.... "Art, art, GOOD art never dies". * :angel:

You'll NEH!-vah kill it - cos it's unkillable!!!!! Ooooooh doggone it baybeh.

:(

*trying to cling on to those precious words from Michael.... "Art, art, GOOD art never dies". * :angel:

You'll NEH!-vah kill it - cos it's unkillable!!!!! Ooooooh doggone it baybeh.
well, Michael was proved wrong today then :-\

*sets heal the world single on fire*

good bye :cry:

the audience piss me off, if I was there I'd be all "SHUT THE **** UP I'M SPEAKING!!!"

Daniel Evans need to be thrown out, how can he smile like that with such a song :angry:

lol.................... what a way to ruin some amazing songs.

the only one i liked was Laura's.

but im sure this will give MJ lots of good exposure.
maybe KOP album will get back up the charts again.

I mean there is a hint of tragedy to that song and here he is all SMILEY FACED :D

Michael just gunna bowl out at the end of the show, say everyone did so well and announce a date for the release of a new album.

Daniel Evans need to be thrown out, how can he smile like that with such a song :angry:

i know!! disgusting!! imma bitch slap him with my glove.

one day in your lifeeee.... you will butcher a michael jackson songggg

Michael just gunna bowl out at the end of the show, say everyone did so well and announce a date for the release of a new album.
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

if that doesn't happen I'm gonna hunt you down :lol:

JLS needed more energy, otherwise I reckon they did alright

OMG THEY ARE MURDERING MAN IN THE MIRROR, IS THERE NO ONE LEFT TO STOP THIS? :cry:

atleast they havent touched human nature :(

Back