Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

FFF AWESOME!!!!!!

I'm so getting this! It looks SICK!

Question: It says it will be available in a limited edition...? What to they mean by that?

Limited edition is a special edition, in most cases..movies, videogames, this means a MUCH higher pricetag. So i think you'll be paying much more if u really want that book.

The price, IMO, is a bargain. For USD $40, you can own all of Michael Jackson's masterpieces.

I hope the behind-the-scene footages in the Dangerous Short Films are included in this DVD set. If so, I'll donate my copy of the Dangerous Short Films DVD and HIStory Vol. I to my local library.

HIStory Vol. II is worth keeping becasue of the Motwon 25 and MTV Music Award performance.

I guess the complete version of Ghosts is not included may be due to copyright issue? Produced by Kingdom Entertainment?

Anyway, this DVD set is an excellent collection to own. I always feel the packaging of the Dangerous Short Films, HIStory Vol I and Vol II to be lacking. It's wonderful to know the DVD's come with 60-page booklet with photos from Michael's library. I'm excited. :clapping:

FFF AWESOME!!!!!!

I'm so getting this! It looks SICK!

Question: It says it will be available in a limited edition...? What to they mean by that?

I dont believe them,It's just a marketing ploy to make people buy it immediately.They said this is it movie was just going to run for 2 weeks as well.
It's a lovely idea and am going to buy it.

Michael Jackson's Vision[/I][/B]brings together more than 40 videos, ten of them previously unavailable on DVD and each presented in newly restored color and remastered audio. And this release marks the debut of the short film for the R. Kelly-penned "One More Chance."

This, to me, is key. I have the HIStory DVDs and the short films from Dangerous, so basically I have all of disc 2. :smilerolleyes: But the quality of the videos on some of the Bad short films leaves much to be desired, especially on The Way You Make Me Feel.

Seeing this is going to be out in late November. I am going have to ask my mother to get me this as an early Christmas present. Even though I have all of those videos but I would so L.O.V.E. to see the One More Chance video.

Limited edition is a special edition, in most cases..movies, videogames, this means a MUCH higher pricetag. So i think you'll be paying much more if u really want that book.
That's what I thought. Would be sad if this would be like The Visionary -.-

Anyway, I agree with people being disappointed with no full Ghosts. I mean, they could've fit it perfectly on the almost empty third disc.

It looks good :)
Eventhough I have most of the videos already I'm still curious to see how this will differ from the other collections. I hope the booklet really does have some never before seen photos. Can't wait to find out.

so this release will be one the 10 total releases by sony. Glad they got the music videos released and out of the way. Now they can work on Bad Tour concert release for their next project.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/47NyHfhtd9A?fs=1&amp;hl=es_ES"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/47NyHfhtd9A?fs=1&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It really is milking to me, sorry. And good video quality? First i wanna see that, then i'll believe it. And i don't think i wanna know the pricetag.

I guess me and my friend are the only ones not excited at all about this, this is basically all old old old...something brand new would be better. Countless times we got Best Of albums and what not...it's time for new stuff. Unless the pricetag ain't insane...i see no reason to be happy and no reason to purchase.

What new stuff?? It isn't like Mike can go and film a video tomorrow...

anyway, I'm excited and will be picking this up.

I will definitely be buing this at release. Can't wait to see "One More Chance" in all it's glory. Will be pretty emotional tough, due to the circumstances.

What eagers me, is the absence of the full-length version of "Ghosts". Does this mean that the whole short film eventually will be released on DVD/Blu-ray on it's own? I shure hope so! A release with special features would be very appriciated.

This is not "milking it". I have been waiting for this for ages! How convenient will it be to own every MJ video in 1 package. The only thing it's missing is the full version of Ghosts... besides that it's perfect. I'm glad Say Say Say, Why, and all the Jackson videos are going to make it on here as well. Amazing list!

I'll be buying it, and probably a few extras for Christmas presents.

I totally agree! I cant wait to get this!

For those of you just dying to get new material and/or holding the Sony grudge, here's a thought:

We are MJ fans. Like, the big time MJ fans. We have been wanting new material for years and we've jumped at anything new since "Hold My Hand" and the "Thriller 25" remixes. I want something new also, but this is a business, and these are business moves.

The Estate's primary job is the generate revenue. Michael Jackson has so much classic material that new generations of kids are discovering and past fans are rediscovering because of his passing. The interest is in what he has already done, the interest is in the classics. A DVD set of short films is a great business move.

There are tons of old fans and new fans who haven't purchased HIStory on Film vol 1 or 2 or Dangerous: The Short Films. This release is for them, and those of us who want all of the short films in one spot. Of all of the Michael Jackson fans in the world, the average fan will be the easiest to appeal to because they aren't like us. We want everything because we already have everything! The average fan has probably seen this stuff, but now would like to own it. Here's their chance.

Like I've discussed with others, we have to be patient... very patient. Beatles fans just got proper album remasters. True, die hard MJ fans like us make up a fraction of MJ consumers. The estate and Sony has a job to do, and I think they're doing a great job.

That being said, I'm sure someone will be getting me this for Christmas. And I'll be happy with that.

Will this really be released on the 22nd in the USA also? Our new releases usually come out on Tuesdays.

For those of you just dying to get new material and/or holding the Sony grudge, here's a thought:

We are MJ fans. Like, the big time MJ fans. We have been wanting new material for years and we've jumped at anything new since "Hold My Hand" and the "Thriller 25" remixes. I want something new also, but this is a business, and these are business moves.

The Estate's primary job is the generate revenue. Michael Jackson has so much classic material that new generations of kids are discovering and past fans are rediscovering because of his passing. The interest is in what he has already done, the interest is in the classics. A DVD set of short films is a great business move.

There are tons of old fans and new fans who haven't purchased HIStory on Film vol 1 or 2 or Dangerous: The Short Films. This release is for them, and those of us who want all of the short films in one spot. Of all of the Michael Jackson fans in the world, the average fan will be the easiest to appeal to because they aren't like us. We want everything because we already have everything! The average fan has probably seen this stuff, but now would like to own it. Here's their chance.

Like I've discussed with others, we have to be patient... very patient. Beatles fans just got proper album remasters. True, die hard MJ fans like us make up a fraction of MJ consumers. The estate and Sony has a job to do, and I think they're doing a great job.

That being said, I'm sure someone will be getting me this for Christmas. And I'll be happy with that.

Well said, I agree with everything you've posted here

Music videos that are missing:

- Ghosts
- We Are The World
- What More Can I Give
- Goin Places
- Whatzupwitu
- Torture (lol)

They should definatily do something with the bonus disc. Add We Are The World, WMCIG & Whatzupwithu. Like I said, they could even fit full Ghosts on the third disc.

Anyway, I'm getting this!

They could have added more to the 3rd disc, but nonetheless I'm happy with this set. The fact we FINALLY get She's Out Of My Life, Another Part Of Me, TDCAU- Prison Version, Say Say Say, Why and the original One More Chance on DVD is exciting!

I agree with you:

Total Disc 1 112:29:00 (01:52:29)
Total Disc 2 125:36:00 (2:05:36)
Total Disc 3 35:05:00

They could have added more from The Jacksons (Dreamer, Goin' Places, Even Though You're Gone, Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground), 2300 Jackson Street, Torture) or HIStory Teaser, HIStory Remix Music Video, Whatzupwitu, We Are The World, This Is It (Spike Lee Version and Movie Version) or Ghosts Full Version.

But I am very happy and I will definitively buy it.

I am getting this.

Although I am disappointed that not all the videos were included. Especially disappointed about This Is It (Spike Lee's version), HIStory in the Mix, Whatzupwitu (Michael is gorgeous in it, don't argue with me! :) :) ) and 2300 Jackson street.

But I am totally okay with them not including "Torture". lol

Back