Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

ivy;3016760 said:
It says "previously unreleased videos on DVD - (10 of which are appearing on DVD for the first time)" and those are according to official website is

She’s Out Of My Life *
Ghosts *
You Rock My World *
Cry*
Blame It On The Boogie (The Jacksons)*
Enjoy Yourself (The Jacksons)*
Can You Feel It (The Jacksons)*
They Don’t Care About Us (Prison Version)*
Why (3T featuring Michael Jackson)*
One More Chance *

YRMW is on "Number Ones" dvd :cheeky:

Didn't even think about HIStory, that definantly should have been included. There only a remix version of HIStory released as a video right? But overall I'm very excited about the set.

This is great. I will end up buying it. They didn't cheap out with it at all.

My only wish was that it would've included a video for a "new" song like Another Day.

At some point, I hope we can get film of MJ in the studio.

We mean Ghosts full.

Edit: Damn, lots of posting going on here, lol.

The "Vision" DVD is as necessary as the air we breathe.
The legend of Michael Jackson continues......:cheers:

Its the edited version on Number Ones, they all are. I own it but it was given to me as a present so cannot wait for this.

10:26 mn it's not an edited version - I own it too
and Thriller is in full version too (13:43)

I wonder if the Visionary box set will go down on price after this...

Putting the entire Ghosts film on this DVD takes value away from the Ghosts boxset from '96/97. I can see them re-release that on it's own someday...hopefully.

Another idea they could do for the 3rd DVD disc..even though it wasn't an official video, why not put MJtunes.com's "Whatever Happens" fan video on it? I thought they did that very well, and it pass for an "official" video

Wow, great news.

I wish they would fill up the 3rd disc tho, What More Can I Give and some other Jacksons videos would be great to see.

Anyway, finally something has happened.

Putting the entire Ghosts film on this DVD takes value away from the Ghosts boxset from '96/97. I can see them re-release that on it's own someday...hopefully.

Another idea they could do for the 3rd DVD disc..even though it wasn't an official video, why not put MJtunes.com's "Whatever Happens" fan video on it? I thought they did that very well, and it pass for an "official" video
Disagree. I made a list of some music videos that should have been on 3d disc. Rather that instead of fan made video.

This is a great boxset. I am so glad they were smart enough to include the full length versions of bad, the Way you... and You rock my world. I just wish blood on the dancefloor was the original version on this DVD not the Refugee mix.
And people there are two versions of "You rock my world" in its full length (13min). the USA one and I guess the european one witch is way better than the other version. So I wonder what version they will use. The version of rock my world that I like has other dialogue in the beginning and the background music is different and it's better edited and more finished :) Please reply if you know what I talk about

Although I've got most of these videos, its nice too have them in their complete form, I'll be buying for sure. Such a shame that there is no Blu-ray and no live performances (The live version of Dirty Diana from BAD concert that is available on Itunes, just blows the video release out of the water), hopefully these will be released later next year.

I'm a bit disappointed with the 3rd disc tbh. And also that Ghosts isn't in full, I sure hope that means it will be released separately with the Making of -part.

I'm not sure if I'll be getting this.. I love the cover though and the booklet looks great.

It's going to be really bittersweet to see One More Chance. After 7 years, damn...

Back