Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

How can they state "making available for the first time ever the entire library of short films produced by Michael Jackson" and then put a short version of Ghosts on it is beyond my understanding...

Is the Smooth Criminal video the blurry sped up one or the Moonwalker version. Anyone know by looking at the size/time of the video? I am buying this for the kids to play in the minivan, and they prefer the Moonwalker one (me too)!

The ''One More Chance'' music video It will be launched before day 22 of November?

That's a great question, I guess we don't know yet. I think they will either

1) Promote the Vision release by making the premiere of OMC video on tv/web an 'event'. This is the last MJ video ever, so it could generate some hype on the box release via the video premiere.

or

2) Promote Vision with an extensive marketing campaign saying that the DVDs will be the ONLY place to see the OMC video.

I'm thinking they will probably go with option #2 (*sob sob*)

Is the Smooth Criminal video the blurry sped up one or the Moonwalker version. Anyone know by looking at the size/time of the video? I am buying this for the kids to play in the minivan, and they prefer the Moonwalker one (me too)!

It's Moonwalker Version.

This is exciting, but not as exciting as it could be of course.:)

It's nice to see some vids finally on DVD and of course One More Chance. But it would've been better with more long versions, behind the scenes stuff (like on the Dangerous DVD).. and....

Bluray....

This box set looks amazing! :)

But does anyone know if the videos are going to be in 4:3 or 16:9?

And hopefully the are in 5.1 sound! :D

I was alittle Neggie before in some threads to say I won't buy the same-o same but Now We're talking about almost the Bible of his genious here. One more Chance, Ghost. She's out of My Life. Gone too soon. The Original Who is it, Another part of Me, The full 13min Yrmw.STuff that hasn't been seen since the mid to late 70s when The Jacksons signed with EPIC Records and The Triumph LP. Folks, Say Say Say and the Prison Version of TDCAUS,Ect.. WOW. This Is It. Now I'm buying it. I'm still getting the New CD too. Can't Wait...... Too bad MJ is not here to share this joy....

Oh, This Is Going To Be Fun, Wonder If I will Buy It. Wait....One More Chance?.......ONE MORE CHANCE? OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO BUY THIS THING!!!!! ONE MORE CHANCE! I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SEE IT!!!! And Now I Will. I Can't Believe It :(

This DVD set is just the beginning I hope. Future releases on my wishlist:
Ghosts Full and making of
Bad tour
History Tour
All his television performances

The most important thing is that it is not another Video greatest hits DVD
it's all of it :) 43 videos!!

I hope One More chance is finished in video

they forgot "We are the world" and "What more can l give".

They probably would've had to clear these videos with all the other artists involved. It'd probably also result in some revenue sharing. Its probably cheaper without those videos.

Plus, those songs were for charity. It doesn't seem right to release them on a for-profit product.

3 dvds of Mj is enough to send me into mj overload! but i will be more then happy to buy it.

this dvd set is just the beginning i hope. Future releases on my wishlist:
Ghosts full and making of
bad tour
history tour
all his television performances
01. Bad tour los angeles 1989
02. Bad tour wembley 88
03. Dangerous tour 93
04. History tour ?
05. 30th
06. This is it (the last day rehearsal)
07. Victory tour live in dallas

this is great but kind've disappointing since there will be no blu-ray release... i dont really understand why not..

-Dal

hplusf;3017063 said:
How can they state "making available for the first time ever the entire library of short films produced by Michael Jackson" and then put a short version of Ghosts on it is beyond my understanding...

They will proberly re-release in the years to come :)

ruchie;3017086 said:
On The Legacy Website .It cost $39.99 for a 3 DVD Boxset in American Cash. I don't know about British Pound or any othe European Cash.. :yes:

I was being slightly haha I've just been on one of those conversion website and its around £25 :) thank you anyways :)

This is not "milking it". I have been waiting for this for ages! How convenient will it be to own every MJ video in 1 package. The only thing it's missing is the full version of Ghosts... besides that it's perfect. I'm glad Say Say Say, Why, and all the Jackson videos are going to make it on here as well. Amazing list!

I'll be buying it, and probably a few extras for Christmas presents.

My thoughts exactly, I was sooo excited when I saw Ghosts then saw it was just the vid and not full length film. Still this is amazing, I am so excited about Another Part of Me, I wonder if it will be the Wembley performance? Also loving that Enjoy Yourself will be on there!

I'm very happy with the tracklist. It would have been good to also have Show You the Way to Go, but I think they've done a good job. :)

Oh, I'm so excited for this!!!!! Can't wait!! Definitely gonna buy it even if it means I can't buy Christmas gifts for my loved ones ( hahaha, just kidding!). Even though I have nearly all the DVDs worth having I still want this one too. Wonder how finished One More Chance will be.

(only slightly disappointed that it is just 3:58 minutes of Ghosts instead of the whole 40 minutes, maybe a later release, who knows

I'm not sure I could handle watching One More Chance. Maybe it'll take me a while.

This is not "milking it". I have been waiting for this for ages! How convenient will it be to own every MJ video in 1 package. The only thing it's missing is the full version of Ghosts... besides that it's perfect. I'm glad Say Say Say, Why, and all the Jackson videos are going to make it on here as well. Amazing list!

I'll be buying it, and probably a few extras for Christmas presents.
I agree, if it was milking it, we would've seen at least 4 DVD compilations released by now

Back