Michael kissing?

^^ :crackingup:

Mike should just take a pic of his lips and send it to us...

mj-friends-concert-korea-1999_8.jpg

pic.php

Got a few for you guys. :D:wub:

008.jpg

52nz5up.png

62qia34.png

BROOKEKISS.jpg

brookemj.jpg

normal_mj-lmp-bday-ivy-restaurant-7.jpg

I knew I had some MJ kiss pics saved on my comp somewhere! :)

THIS thread will not make me jealous.
THIS THREAD will not make me jealous.
THIS THREAD WILL not make me jealous.
THIS THREAD WILL NOT make me jealous.
THIS THREAD WILL NOT MAKE me jealous.
THIS THREAD WILL NOT MAKE ME jealous.
THIS THREAD WILL NOT MAKE ME JEALOUS.
OK anger point reached! :devil:
Breath BPYTD Breath......................at a girl, now just exit it the thread slowly, thats it nice and slowly. You dont want anyone to get hurt..................nice and easy............

Breath BPYTD Breath......................at a girl, now just exit it the thread slowly, thats it nice and slowly. You dont want anyone to get hurt..................nice and easy............

:lmao:........:D

:rofl::heart:

:rofl: I feel u girl!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^Lol Look at her face!!!!!:toofunny:
LMFAO!! I KNOW!! :hysterical: The girl in the front is like "HOOOOOOMYYGOSH THEY ARE MAKIN OUT
eek3-Copy.png
"

:hysterical:!!

Last edited:
^^ :lol: I know, that girl's face is priceless... man we can only wish that was us :p hehe

here is another one of my home made animations... Enjoy

thRememberTheTimeAnimation3.gif

I want someone to post the kiss from YRMW....

I´m sorry - enjoying it???? :bugeyed
This girl was definitely driving crazy!!!! :*****: She turned his head to her that she could kiss him. Sure, he kissed her because he didn´t like to blame her. Michael is a gentleman - and on stage - sure - the show must go on.
But I don´t think he was very happy about that.:no:

aw that must have been a little too much for Michael I guess.. It actually makes me a little uncomfortable to watch that gif..

I've got a question for this picture :)
I havent covered all he's girlfriends over time so can anyone tell me who this lucky whife (at the time) is? I suppose it must have been before the marriage with Lisa Marie? It would be nice with a little time-scale with these important happenings in he's life hehe :p

Last edited:
ohh finnaly one who sess it like me! way to go whosbad!! youre nice :d hi! im anja from norwa!! and btw:.shame on you who ever you are!! oh i could sceranm!! ohh i goota Hhurl son..*tus away from pc aand Hhurls in the nearets trsahbin in the room...*aaand ven though i diden saw so much i could see enugh ..i mean just look at him and dat LITLE sheD** was forcin herselve on micchael whitout ANY thaught in heart aaand tummy about michaels fears for his nore his FELLINGS!!aand you knmow what?? i H** such diesased peoples!! uh but though iv said this it doesent mean its about you here okay?+ i shur hope so..erh!! *blushes in shame if theyr getiing her all wron now**i like youall here too!!seeyoual soon your friend..anja..the mermaid.. hihi!! :D :D!

thats it. You're doing great BPYTD! :p

aw that must have been a little too much for Michael I guess.. It actually makes me a little uncomfortable to watch that gif..

I've got a question for this picture :)

I havent covered all he's girlfriends over time so can anyone tell me who this lucky whife (at the time) is? I suppose it must have been before the marriage with Lisa Marie? It would be nice with a little time-scale with these important happenings in he's life hehe :p

This isnt any gf this is a friend of his. He is at a wedding for her and his friend.

ohh finnaly one who sess it like me! way to go whosbad!! youre nice :d hi! im anja from norwa!! and btw:.shame on you who ever you are!! oh i could sceranm!! ohh i goota Hhurl son..*tus away from pc aand Hhurls in the nearets trsahbin in the room...*aaand ven though i diden saw so much i could see enugh ..i mean just look at him and dat LITLE sheD** was forcin herselve on micchael whitout ANY thaught in heart aaand tummy about michaels fears for his nore his FELLINGS!!aand you knmow what?? i H** such diesased peoples!! uh but though iv said this it doesent mean its about you here okay?+ i shur hope so..erh!! *blushes in shame if theyr getiing her all wron now**i like youall here too!!seeyoual soon your friend..anja..the mermaid.. hihi!! :D :D!

Michaelsluna.... er i mean irena. its alittle sad to be this obsessive. Kinda reminds me of "She-who-must-not-be-named".

This is a friend of his in the picture you cant act that way with every woman hes pictured with.

this will definitely make any girl MJ fans jealous...

qqqomgjp6su1.gif

you can tell by the full video that Michael enjoys it! the girl is very sweet she doesn't force Michael or anything she kisses him several time on the cheek it is very tender and Michael got a little embaressed when the public reacts to it that is so cute!

and by the way does anybody know where the picture in my siggy is from lol? cause i love it but i just found it on the internet really

im sorry but at the full video it really looks like he's only kissing her on her cheek :) If you look carefully. She's turning her head yea but not enough to touch he's mouth. He's kissing her very warmly though :) I don't think that a lady can ever turn a mans face with force if he dont want it. Unless she's stronger than the average lady.

Last edited:
Back