Michael kissing?

im sorry but at the full video it really looks like he's only kissing her on her cheek :) If you look carefully. She's turning her head yea but not enough to touch he's mouth. He's kissing her very warmly though :) I don't think that a lady can ever turn a mans face with force if he dont want it. Unless she's stronger than the average lady.

yes he is only kissing her on the cheek but he doesn't seem forced to do it that was what i meant and it is indeed a very warm, very sweet moment

ohh lord ! ginny..( if i can say so)mcihael would NEVER be friend whit a such type of person( NO ofends here :D)but i have to sat dat you aer NOT so nie now..but but its your choice ginny..hm( haavent i seen and heared dat suer name before huh?hm?+)uh..sorry for those erors..erhh!! wel I for once if I was him ..would NEVER be frined whit a g****** like dat and im NOT a ctin as ANYTHING gfinny!! why so upset?? and i am ALLSO upset for michael AND for ME..pfffftttsalot its NOT afried of his..aand btw..im not donig ANY wrong..its the rottenpresees fault its THERYES noncense who is makin this to a big five hens of just a noe tiny feather..døøh!!well WHO NEEDS FRINEDS WHITH EMEMIS LIKE THESE?? hihi!! anja..oh another ps to:its okay to be frightened michael aaaaaand we shall be dat together you and ME ..phh ist juts anoher lie you ask ME.. aand i do NOT buy lies atal.. :D :D .D :( :( ....

If you are going to talk to me... Do it to where i can understand you. All that above... I have no idea what you said. If your goingto start something here like you did on the other forum. Please hit me up with a PM because i want to spare all the members here the headache that is your posts.

I don't care what it is but it needs to get off the site if it isn't related to the topics at hand - drama is not acceptable.

I don't care what it is but it needs to get off the site if it isn't related to the topics at hand - drama is not acceptable.

exactly why i told her to go to pm.

Now Back on topic...

Has anyone here had the fortune to be a recevier?

What do you think his lips feel like?

K im doing my best here.

hmmm soft and gentle - at least in the dreams they are :lol:

hmmm thats what i also think... But he looks like he could be forceful if he needed to or wanted to. Do you think.... he would...... French? Is he that type you think?

:eek: I don't want to think about that because I think about how I would feel if it was me that a million guys where imagining to kiss with. Call me boring :p

hmmm thats what i also think... But he looks like he could be forceful if he needed to or wanted to. Do you think.... he would...... French? Is he that type you think?

Well, I aint telling ya bout those kinda dreams thats for sure :lol: But I would imagine he wouldn't be boring that's for sure!

:eek: I don't want to think about that because I think about how I would feel if it was me that a million guys where imagining to kiss with. Call me boring :p

:doh: Kinda gross to think about all them other peeps kissing him :lol:

i am always curious about how Michael Kisses. He has such unique lips... and such a skillful looking mouth.

i think its a dream to kiss him not only because hes attractive..but because he looks like such an old fashioned romantic gentleman that would treat a woman with respect. tender passionate kisses that are meaningful.

all the women who got the chance to kiss him are so lucky.

this will definitely make any girl MJ fans jealous...

qqqomgjp6su1.gif

you can tell by the full video that Michael enjoys it! the girl is very sweet she doesn't force Michael or anything she kisses him several time on the cheek it is very tender and Michael got a little embaressed when the public reacts to it that is so cute!

and by the way does anybody know where the picture in my siggy is from lol? cause i love it but i just found it on the internet really

yeah the video was adorable i love how Michael reacs he laughed a little and smiled. he seemed the think it was cute. and shes a very attractive woman so im sure he enjoyed himself ;)

I've removed all the LisaMarie discussion. They were married for their own personal reasons and it's private so no going there :yes:

Wow, I envy any one who got close to him, shared an intimate moment, hope they appreciate that time with him - for me and many others it shall now forever only be a dream to embrace him warmly.

Last edited:
Back