Michael was a blackbelt apparently

MissyJackson

Proud Member
Hollywood Blvd With My Boy Ryjin .. Las Vega's
gnj0906260803018p4.jpg

Michael was apparently a blackbelt is this true cuz according to this picture it looks true

25th July Japan 1998

Michael goes to the "Kick-Boxing Champion All-star Match" and is honored with the "President of the International Karate-club" title. He also receives a Kimono with a black belt. Maikaku Choudouin, the president of the club says the following about the honourary: "We decided to give Michael the Honorary President title, because he is an enthusiastic karate fan, and has shown a lot of talent for this sport. On the 25th October in Kokugian he will give a foretaste of his knowledge of karate. "
After this Michael took part on a 20 Minute long Karate class.

25th July Japan 1998

Michael goes to the "Kick-Boxing Champion All-star Match" and is honored with the "President of the International Karate-club" title. He also receives a Kimono with a black belt. Maikaku Choudouin, the president of the club says the following about the honourary: "We decided to give Michael the Honorary President title, because he is an enthusiastic karate fan, and has shown a lot of talent for this sport. On the 25th October in Kokugian he will give a foretaste of his knowledge of karate. "

I wanna see him do karate!! I love it when he does some boxing moves in Beat It in TII.....:dropdead:

25th July Japan 1998

omg what i would of given to be a fly on the wall watching michael do karate :wild:

^^ I agree with all of you girls!! Was there anything that he couldnt do?? I would like to take some Michael-Karate lessons!! :wub:

I wanna see him do karate!! I love it when he does some boxing moves in Beat It in TII.....:dropdead:

Someone posted somewhere, I'll have to remember, showing MJ dancing and showing how it was inspired by karate.

Someone posted somewhere, I'll have to remember, showing MJ dancing and showing how it was inspired by karate.

oooh...that would be awesome if you could remember where it was!:angel:

25th July Japan 1998

Wow, that's so awesome! Michael was just so amazingly talented. :wub:

He looks so sexy in that karate outfit. :yes:

I highly doubt MJ was a blackbelt lol if there was actual proof of him doing training like actual Karate classes and not just a 20 min lessons and is auctomaticly awarded a Blackbelt? something aint right a Blackbelt takes Years to get i find it aload of B.S that MJ earned one in 20 mins lol

Love the photo!!!! And it's so cute that Michael's children are carrying on his love of karate.

I highly doubt MJ was a blackbelt lol if there was actual proof of him doing training like actual Karate classes and not just a 20 min lessons and is auctomaticly awarded a Blackbelt? something aint right a Blackbelt takes Years to get i find it aload of B.S that MJ earned one in 20 mins lol

it's an honorary black belt lol

25th July Japan 1998

Oh so they just gave him the blackbelt... although it does say he has shown a lot of talent for the sport.

I was joking about that. :lol:

Back