Michael's Hands

littlesparrow

Proud Member
Does anyone else have a thing for his hands?
I find them so beautiful. Strong and gentle at the same time, and so graceful.
Post your photos!

I'll start us off.

tumblr_ku9h8bizmv1qz8be3.jpg

330wltf.jpg

3163xit.jpg

oshp2b.jpg

Oh gosh I love his hands! He expresses himself with them so well. So gracefully. He would've been a killer conductor if he pursued it a little.

But I can also say that it hurt me so much to see pictures of them so swollen in the last decade of his life. Obviously it was a side-effect to either his lupus or vitiligo (don't know which one) and he couldn't help that. It just reminded me that he was a man with a lot of burdens.

I'm so happy he doesn't have to deal with that anymore. He's finally resting and relaxing.

aV1rSqir.jpg

50590_Michael_Jackson_Celebrity_Cit.jpg

i love his hands too, they're so beautiful :w00t: :D

042.jpg

Ohh what a great thread :wub: I LOVE Michael's hands...they are magic just like his eyes. Will try to contribute tomorrow...it's way late here

Oh hans always make me go :swoon:...I sure have a thing for hands, and HIS are just the most beautiful I've ever seen.

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

But I can also say that it hurt me so much to see pictures of them so swollen in the last decade of his life. Obviously it was a side-effect to either his lupus or vitiligo (don't know which one) and he couldn't help that. It just reminded me that he was a man with a lot of burdens.

I'm so happy he doesn't have to deal with that anymore. He's finally resting and relaxing.

WTH? I'm sure Michael himself would prefer to have swollen hands over beind dead and not being able to raise his children, seriously SMH:rolleyes2:

I think the OP meant that he didn't have to deal with burdens, not hands. but badly phrased.

I for one would have given anything to have touched those beautiful hands. Great thread.
I spent most of my teenage years looking at them and wishing.

Oh!!!
This threat is awesome!! Love it a lot!!He's so perfect, /i love every part of his body *-*
I'll be posting more later!!

I love this threat too :wub:
I love Michael's hands!! *---*
Actually I love his entire body, soul and heart *-*

OMG, I always wanted to start a thread like this, but was too shy... Thanks! :)

I just ADORE his hands!

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2074/destinyhands.jpg

Maybe I´ll upload more, when I have more time...

Aw, don't be shy!
If there's a thread you want to start, just do a search to see if it already exists. If not, just do it! I'm sure everyone will be interested. It is Michael after all. :)

Oh my gosh, I love this photo so much.

tumblr_kual74tmuh1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

2zzs412.jpg

27zdx6b.jpg

Every time I see this part of the Bad short film, I always rewind it and look at his hand. Is that weird? :lol:

ezfokx.jpg

2ithkb6.jpg

Seriously, forget sex, forget hugs and kisses, forget alllll of that. I would have given anything just to hold his hand. :(
I don't care how corny it sounds, it's so true.

OMG...dunno whether to cry or drool at this thread. Eugh, so beautiful.

OMG!! I love his hands!!!! :wub: They are so huge!!!!!! :D I just wanna hold them so much and never let go :(

His hands are one of my obsesions!!!!
:heart::wub::ph34r::heart::wub::ph34r::heart::wub::ph34r::heart::wub::ph34r::heart::wub::ph34r::heart::wub::ph34r::heart::wub::ph34r::heart::wub::ph34r::heart::wub::ph34r:

2vwi7wl.jpg
2vwi7wl.jpg

WTH? I'm sure Michael himself would prefer to have swollen hands over beind dead and not being able to raise his children, seriously SMH:rolleyes2:

I think you took my comment a taaad too far, lol. I didn't mean it harshly.

and i gotta ask...what does SMH mean? I despise acronyms sometimes.

Back