Oh, this thread is hilarious, love it. :clapping: Here is one of mine from Jam:
MJ:
Jam
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't Too Much
It Ain't Too Much For Me To
Jam

And I sang: Jam...... ain't you a mashed potato. :doh:

Pregnant woman's dinner (in the US commonly known as "Thanksgiving Dinner"): Jam with mashed potatoes. :wild:

In Just Good Friends, I used to think it was, "You won't see her kissing her feet."

:doh: :lmao:

I heard this too.

But it's better than if was ''You will see her kissing her feet'' hahahahaha stranger

Last edited:
Sunset Driver:

Sunset Driver
Midnight rider
Friday's brighter
Morning rider
You're a Saturday nighter

Instead of Friday's brighter, I used to hear "Friday Spider" and I was like ???

same here :D

and my sister hears frightening spider lol

Last edited:
This thread is too funny. I laughed real hard and almost fell off my bed. ^__^

Well, as for Billie Jean, I used to misheard its lyrics like this: "Billie Jean that's my lover!" (OMG! ^_^) and "Who dance on the floor, in the ground." This made me keep wondering that how they could dance IN the ground.

P.S: I'm Asian and I just knew a little English at that time. ^_^

Well, as for Billie Jean, I used to misheard its lyrics like this: "Billie Jean that's my lover!" (OMG! ^_^)

Haha, I used to hear "Billie Jean, is that my lover?" :D

I've only recently realised that in WBSS the line goes "they called her mouth a motor" and not "they called her my promoter" :smilerolleyes:

In tabloid junkie I hear "they say he´s almost sexual" instead of they say he`s homosexual.

In tabloid junkie I hear "they say he´s almost sexual" instead of they say he`s homosexual.

Me too! :giggle: I was going to post it here the other day but by the time I got online I had forgotten about it :doh:

Hehe, love all the misheard lyrics!

Last edited:
In Who Is It:
"she just up and ran away" (which doesn't really make sense to me anway...
I always hear- "she just fucked and ran away" :lol:

In Who Is It:
"she just up and ran away" (which doesn't really make sense to me anway...
I always hear- "she just fucked and ran away" :lol:

bahaha...i always hear, "she just fuckin' ran away" :lol:

I think this one may be a common misheard lyric, but in Thriller, when he sings "Killer, Thriller, Tonight...."

I thought it was:
Killer, Thriller, Ta Da

I knew that I sung many of Michael's songs lyrics wrong, but I was just too lazy to check the correct ones :D

Billie Jean:
"she says I am the one, but the cheese is not my son". Still can't hear "kid" there

Another Part Of Me:
In the first verse I used to sing "this is our planet, you wanna bus"

Smooth Criminal:
"he came into your apartment, left the blasters on the carpet"

Thriller:
"and no one's gonna save you from the piece of thunderstrike"
oooi.gif

Last edited:
The Girl is Mine

Michael sings..
"Because She's Mine
The Doggone Girl Is Mine
Don't Waste Your Time
Because The Doggone Girl Is Mine.."

Somehow I heard THE DARK GIRL IS MINE..

I thought it was so for a loooong time before I thought its kinda strange MJ would say that so I looked it up and realized my mistake.. LOL

Last edited:
When I first heard 'Beat It', i was singing 'No one wants to be the beat it'.
It wasn't until I sung it in front of my mum when she was like, 'It's DEFEATED, ya dork'.

:bored:

in Beat it:
"don't you come around, CHIMP." I always imagined him scolding Bubbles.

In Remember The Time he's ad libing something in the very beginning.
Now I hear "I don't know, do you wanna channel me?" :D

In Smooth Criminal it's:
That He Struck You - A Crescendo Annie, but I hear That He Struck you with a shingle, Annie!
shingle_loose_tab_large.jpg
- because, obviously this song is about building materials that people could get hurt with! :tease:

My friend said she'd always thought that in "Rock With You" Michael sang "Relax, you're mine" instead of "Relax your mind". :)

In "Cry" I always thought he said "screw the world", but I knew Michael wouldn't sing something like that so I looked it up and it said "show the world". Strangely enough, I simply can't hear "show" the world, not even to this day :blush: To me it still sounds like either "screw" or "school" :cheeky:

in "cry" i always thought he said "screw the world", but i knew michael wouldn't sing something like that so i looked it up and it said "show the world". Strangely enough, i simply can't hear "show" the world, not even to this day :blush: To me it still sounds like either "screw" or "school" :cheeky:
OMG same here :lmao:
No matter how many times I' ve listened to this song, I still hear "screw the world" :doh: :fear:
At least I'm glad I'm not the only one :cheeky:

Is it just me... or do i hear michael say "they told him don't you ever come around SHIT" when he sings Beat It in concerts??? (especially Dangerous Bucharest

^^ hahaha...it definitely sounds like 'shit' :)hysterical:)...but to me, it sounds more like...'shere' hahaha....sung in a way that only Michael can sing it :punk:

^^ hahaha...it definitely sounds like 'shit' :)hysterical:)...but to me, it sounds more like...'shere' hahaha....sung in a way that only Michael can sing it :punk:

hahaha, only michael can sing unrecognisable sounds and for all his fans to love it :D

Back