MJ & Cats?

I remember Michael's personal chef telling a sad story about kids' pet bird that disappeared from its cage one morning. He said that one of the family's cats got it from the cage. So, I guess Michael and kids had a few cats in their house :)

Last edited:
I remember Michael's personal chef telling a sad story about kids' pet bird that disappeared from its cage one morning. He said that one of the family's cats got it from the cage. So, I guess Michael and kids had a few cats in their house :)

oh okay thanks. Poor bird, But I'm glad he may have had cats because I love cats myself, to know my idol loves em too makes me really happy. :wub:

Michael must have liked cats - quite a few of his video's have cats in them. Billie Jean, Remember the time, Black or White (black panther and lions, but still), Smooth Criminal ... Anymore?

He seemed more of a cat person than a dog person, the home video's with Elizabeth's doggie comes to mind, lol.

I think that the "Black Or White" panther belonged to him!!!!!!

Michael must have liked cats - quite a few of his video's have cats in them. Billie Jean, Remember the time, Black or White (black panther and lions, but still), Smooth Criminal ... Anymore?

He seemed more of a cat person than a dog person, the home video's with Elizabeth's doggie comes to mind, lol.

Oh yeah, That means he just HAD to have been a cat person, if he had soo many in his videos & wasn't too keen on dogs. :p

Mike + cat = lovelyness

mjcat.png

Bingo! I have been waiting for someone to say this. I've always added this up.

I have to cats, I think Michael loved cats and my heart glows when I see a photo of Michael and cats. There is a photo of Michael and a cat when he was about 12-13yrs old. I think Michael owned so many animals, that he never had a favorite type of animal.

I'm sure MJ had cats, he seemed to have everything. He did have dogs, there were two called Shadow and Sasha, but I don't know for sure that he had cats. He must have done though.

Sasha? Really? Why no C in that name.. Like Sascha... C'on people thats the most beatifull way to write that name haha.

AW Michael clearly loved cats. I have seen a couple of pics of Michael with cats. I have 3 cats myself and absolutely love them, they are so affectionate and become part of the family.

Im sure Michael loved cats =), for my part I love them =) im more of a cat person but i do love dogs too, who doesnt???

lets also remember "Thriller" the tiger that cat was his!
thriller02.jpg

j61u9c.jpg

lion.jpg

Aww so cute! How could I forget this little tiger. Did it ever make an appearance after this shoot?
I sometimes wonder where all MJ's animals are nowadays. I only know about Bubbles and the two late giraffes. What happened to the rest of them?

Actually Michael wasn't too crazy about cats. Paris loved cats though, so she had some.
I figured that. He was probably just fascinated by panthers, tigers and those kinds of cats. They have a gracious and mysterious way of moving.

Back