MJ Forever Tribute/ MJJC Statement / Estate statement / Fan letter pg51/ GLE put on administration

Re: MJJC Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / Tribute discussion / Estate statement @p

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@KingMikeJ @1987Stranger I've voiced my strong opinions re tribute concert. I have no power of veto on this. I can't "stop" anything

thanks for posting this. Jerm has me blocked..lol....guess he cannot handle the truth when it comes his way...I really don't care. He should of though of "stopping" his attempt at a tribute in 2009. I dont believe a word these people say anymore..they are pathetic.

Re: MJJC Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / Tribute discussion / Estate statement @p

Tito in Russia the day before the tribute?

titojackson5 Tito Jackson
to all of the fans in russia--i will be in moscow oct 5 and st. petersburg oct 7--hope to see you then

didnt know he had any fans in russia or i guess he means mj fans who are desperate? pulled out already? bit of a rush to say the least

didnt know he had any fans in russia or i guess he means mj fans who are desperate? pulled out already? bit of a rush to say the least

Was that pun intended? :lol:

no it wasnt but now u mention it LOL

I guess he won't be in court then?...

if and when this is cancelled , they'll say that "we listened to the fans and decided to postpone this till after the trial" or something like that. I'll call it a B.S.

Yes. B. S. I have NO doubt they will come up with an excuse, though. "They" have tried multiple times to circumvent the executors, and whatever any of us may think of them, the executors ARE it. So far, they've been gentle with Katherine. It's also obvious that they DO listen to fans. Fans are saying, "cancel," and I do think this show will never happen. If the "charity" angle turns out to be fraud, then fraud. . it IS. I hope they go after that, full-speed.

The clock is ticking :timer: ... the silence continues :unsure: :fear: and this crap has not been canceled.... YET? :wtf: :doh: :no: *big sigh*

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@KingMikeJ @1987Stranger I've voiced my strong opinions re tribute concert. I have no power of veto on this. I can't "stop" anything

Oh God..........
angfw5.gif

Shut up Jerma!!!!!!!!! :perrin:
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif

It becomes more and more obvious why Michael did not leave his family in charge of his affairs.

It becomes more and more obvious why Michael did not leave his family in charge of his affairs.

His final wishes were a CLEAR statement. He very well could have given portions of his estate to various members of his family, but he did NOT. His wishes could not possibly have been more clear. THREE things. First, that his children would inherit everything. Second, that his mother would be kept comfortable for the rest of her life, but NOT to have control of his money. And third? The rest should be given to charities. REAL charities. End of story.

I think the Estate has been MORE than generous to Katherine. What she chooses to do with her stipend (give it to her "other" children) is her choice. What the will does NOT state, is that any of the family can use "his name and image." Income generated from that, is for his CHILDREN. In these various money-making schemes, the family is going directly against his stated wishes. I wish that NOW, the estate would land on them like a ton-of-bricks.

Okay i haven't been on here here in the last while but the recent events with this tribute have brought me back to see what other fans think of this mess.

I want a tribute, i want a great tribute, one that Michael himself would be proud of with 10-15 huge international artists. JlS, Craig David, leona Lewis, Alexander Burke, come on. Michael was the King of pop not of bland Kareoke rubbish. So far Smokey and Christina are the only credible artists named.

ivy;3460356 said:
Jackson Family ‘At War’ Over Michael Forever Tribute Concert

By Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor

The Jackson family is at war over the Michael Forever Tribute Concert, and a major contributing factor is Katherine Jackson's decision to have Michael's three children attend the event, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The concert is scheduled to take place in Wales, Great Britain on October 8, 2011.

Michael’s brothers Jermaine and Randy are also upset about the timing of the concert, because Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial will be going on at the same time.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported Murray, who worked as Jackson’s personal physician, has been charged in connection with his former client’s death.

"Randy and Jermaine just don't think it's a good idea for Katherine, who is 81 years old, to fly all the way over to Britain for the concert, along with Michael's children.

“Prince and Paris need to stay in school, and not be used for publicity. Jermaine is very concerned about his mother's health because of the stress she is under with the upcoming trial of Dr. Murray. Katherine has vowed to be at the trial as much as possible, and her sons are concerned about the toll that all of this is taking on her," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

According to the terms and conditions for the sale of the tickets on the website for the concert, it states: "Michael's mother Mrs. Katherine Jackson has agreed to attend the Concert with as many of Michael's children as are available."

Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Leona Lewis, and Smokey Robinson are scheduled to perform at the concert.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...e-concert-katherine-taking-his-three-children

Wait a minute, Jermaine read what we wrote about the kids and stated it as though it was his idea. Soon we will have to copywrite the forum statements because even the reporters are using our statements, pretending they have come to these conclusions themselves or did the research themselves.

The Jacksons have NEVER been able to work together, it's all just one huge power struggle. Maybe in his tweets Jerm is just moaning about his Mother being used to promote this particular concert but is happy for her to promote another concert ie one he is involved in.

True. In 09 I heard a manger/producer who worked with the Jacksons on tour say that Michael was organized. The brothers would be playing baseball when it was time to begin rehearsals and Michael, being younger, did not want to order them around. He would come to the manager and ask him to tell the boys it is time to start rehearsals.

It seems that the boys are only organized when papa Joe hits them or rough them up into some form of order. Michael it seems is the only one who can discipline himself and that is one of the reasons why he is so successful.

if and when this is cancelled , they'll say that "we listened to the fans and decided to postpone this till after the trial" or something like that.

I agree. And personally, I do not think that the other artists who are still on for the tribute will appreciate having their time wasted if the tribute is not postponed and the problems continue. Also, what will happen if they signed a contract to perform and can't go through with it because of ticket sales tanking due to the controversy? The tribute needs to be cancelled. This is all just my opinion.

Last edited:

it really needs to be cancelled.

it really needs to be cancelled.

yes..I dont know what the heck it is they are waiting for..but seriously...just pull the plug already

Jermaine needs to sit his two-faced behind down because all this 'outrage' on twitter is just ridiculous! has he forgotten his attempt at a tribute in Vienna? where he did'nt think he needed to advise his other family members about? just watching him talk about that on the reality show just irked me, selfish, just plain selfish! and his tweets now are just the same. His darn sister LaToya is behind this farce or is he gonna feign ignorance on that point as well? the fight for the spotlight is on and its so pityful to watch.

Let me tell you all something, nothing and I do mean nothing any of those Jackson do will I ever support, NONE! You would have to be blind not to finally realise that 'the love for Michael, our brother and son' is not whats important to them right now. The money grab that has been going on masks all that and is evident for all to see!

BTW....how is he gonna state that he cannot stop whats going on? is he trying to tell us that none of his mothers surviving children have any influence where she's concerned? and that she is just out there doing her own thing with these vultures?

Just now on Showbiz Tonight...........The tribute is still on.

I think the Estate has been MORE than generous to Katherine. What she chooses to do with her stipend (give it to her "other" children) is her choice. What the will does NOT state, is that any of the family can use "his name and image." Income generated from that, is for his CHILDREN. In these various money-making schemes, the family is going directly against his stated wishes. I wish that NOW, the estate would land on them like a ton-of-bricks.
They've had pretty good success so far with just giving the Jacksons enough rope to hang themselves with. Which seems to be all of two inches' worth.

My god one would think they would just cancel it already

Remember, we are dealing with people who are only in it for the money, they are'nt gonna let this go so easily. I'm expecting a bunch of kissing up to the fans from here on out.

The kissing up has already started. How about them stating they listed to the fans outcry about KISS and removed him. Then, Jermaine's sucking up, mentioning the kids which he read from here. Although he is sucking up because he wants us to buy his book.

Don't stress out Ash. They have the rest of the month and September to do more foolish things, which will speed up the failure of this sham.

Don't stress out Ash.

I try :( ... but it is completly impossible with this family.
kermit.gif
:perrin:

They have the rest of the month and September to do more foolish things, which will speed up the failure of this sham.

:no:

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif

I wonder how this tribute is gonna take place without the exploitation of MJ IP,name, image and likeness. I just wonder. And if they suddenly decide to donate a portion of the proceeds to charities (which won't happen), can the Estate still sue them for the remaining portion that is if GL use MJ IP, name, image and likeness? GL seems to be using the term "Michael". but one could easily argue the term in this context undeniably refers to MJ, and therefore is an indirect exploitation of his name, image, and likeness. Same applies to the logo "M". everyone knows without the shadow of a doubt that it refers to MJ. I am curious to know what the law says with respect to that. Another thing is that KJ was sending out invitation letters to artists to participate. in this letter you can see the obvious use of MJ name to which she has no right. GL plot this move in an effort to use KJ as a shield. But will that work? since GL is the one hosting the event and "hiring" KJ to do the invitation work, they are also indirectly participating in the explotation of the MJ name. Again, i am very curious to know what the legal pundits here have to say about that.

I personally passy, believe the Estate has a claim for "Unfair Market Competition" (which they alluded to, in their letter, (which holds several intelligently worded threats) against these organizers and Ms. JaTail-LaToya. I've been praying for one of these respectable journalists, shows, etc. to have Branca on, and he turn into that "asshole" that he said he can be, and just let ALL the cat's out of their bags, especially concerning the lieing, media-whore LaToya JaTail....

I wonder how this tribute is gonna take place without the exploitation of MJ IP,name, image and likeness. I just wonder. And if they suddenly decide to donate a portion of the proceeds to charities (which won't happen), can the Estate still sue them for the remaining portion that is if GL use MJ IP, name, image and likeness? GL seems to be using the term "Michael". but one could easily argue the term in this context undeniably refers to MJ, and therefore is an indirect exploitation of his name, image, and likeness. Same applies to the logo "M". everyone knows without the shadow of a doubt that it refers to MJ. I am curious to know what the law says with respect to that. Another thing is that KJ was sending out invitation letters to artists to participate. in this letter you can see the obvious use of MJ name to which she has no right. GL plot this move in an effort to use KJ as a shield. But will that work? since GL is the one hosting the event and "hiring" KJ to do the invitation work, they are also indirectly participating in the explotation of the MJ name. Again, i am very curious to know what the legal pundits here have to say about that.

I wonder where Janet is in all this hot mess. Not heard a peep from her about it have we? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Janet is publically keeping a dignified silence - the best policy IMO - though I hope she's giving them hell behind the scenes.

Back