MJAN Open Letter to the Jackson Family - UPDATE MJAN 2nd Open letter PG 19 (Not a MJJC letter)

Re: MJAN Open Letter to the Jackson Family

I think true healing will come in time. When Michael's murderer is put in his place and when reality settles with the family and all the leeches stop tossing Michael's wishes by the wayside for greed.

Fans want peace and safety for Michael's children and to see his legacy honored. None of this will happen over night because it isn't in our's or Michael's hands.

I only hope the fighting and ignorance stops. Everyone has opinions and nothing makes mine better then yours but they are our opininons and we have every right to stand by them. No one needs to be ugly over what another thinks. What is obvious is how facts are always staggering.

Michael is about happiness and love. That healing will come in time. I'm sure of it. Drama will always be but the open wounds will close.

Nice to see you here again, Momma Shannon! I agree with your post.

As far as the anonymity of the M.J.A.N. blogs, they seem to be exactly as anonymous as everyone HERE, on MJJC!? That is typical of almost all message boards, and many blogs, as well. The only genuine name you probably know here -- including admin, staff, and members, is that of Gary Taylor, Da Owner! At HIS choice.

well sweetie u cant judge people dont know ok i agree that the whole oprah thing was a poor judgement ok but let them do this tribute concert they want why not everybody did this already why not his family

There is something wrong with the bolded^^. We make judgments on behaviors that are exhibited and facts. When you go to court as a juror, you do not know the defendant. You make judgments based on the behaviors that have been collected as facts. These facts are also presented by others who we call witnesses. If what you said in the bolded was true, then no juror could give a verdict for Murray, except his friends and family. Can you see how faulty your statement is here.

We cannot make judgments about kathrine, if she remains silent, hides her behavior from us, and we have no facts about her behavior. Unfortunately, we have those behaviors, maybe except you and some others.

:assassin::shuriken:Their throwing stones to hide their hands..:scratch::assassin:
:assassin:
:ph34r:They should have the GUTS to put their names to this so called "Letter" if they are so ACCOUNTABLE !!! It would make them more credible to stand beside the words/stones they are obviously throwing..:eek:

EDIT
Having said that, the Howard Mann story was my last straw in many aspects- but this kind of patronizing letter writing in anonymity makes my skin crawl. That is the kind of letter you send anonymous- sign with your names, not hide behind your blog.

As far as the anonymity of the M.J.A.N. blogs, they seem to be exactly as anonymous as everyone HERE, on MJJC!? That is typical of almost all message boards, and many blogs, as well. The only genuine name you probably know here -- including admin, staff, and members, is that of Gary Taylor, Da Owner! At HIS choice.

Last edited:

^^It does not make sense to say not to attack Katherine, and then turn and try to attack the persons who wrote the blog. This is the big problem here, we pretend to be against something and then in an instance do something that contradicts it.

:shuriken:Your throwing stones to hide your hands..:scratch:
:assassin:They should have the GUTS to put their names to this so called "Letter" if they are so ACCOUNTABLE !!! It would make them more credible to stand beside the words/stones they are obviously throwing..:eek:

EDIT

Throwing stones? I guess MJ TinkerBell is your real name too? This kind of digging in the fan community is counter productive. MJAN wanted to drawl attention to the reality and facts through their opinion. Their opinion is both liked and hated by several different people. Those people all have their own opinions just like you do, just like I do and just like joe blow does. Our opinions are not subject to anyone else's accountability. I am Momma and always will be. Everyone knows me and knows I'm not a loose cannon. I sign my name to my comments because I know they are how I feel and I don't honestly care if others don't agree. I've had threats on me before because of my actions and comments. I've been doing this a long time. So I fully understand others protecting themselves and to find fault in that is just not necessary.

I've always thought that the best thing to do here if some don't like the Jacksons or their actions is to simply not support or buy their products and move on! Arguing back and forth with/about them or eachother is a waste of time and very tiresome already!

That's what I have done and that's what I am going to keep doing. We all have to do what feels right to us. For Michael, I will not call his family names. I won't do that but I won't agree and support everything they do either. I will be honest that I don't know them and I don't understand them. I wish I did.

Hello Momma Shannon, my name is Bree:wub::ciao:.. truly nice to meet you.. I appreciate your frank honesty..it's refreshing..I find it hard to believe that someone would threaten a Momma..:no: I agree we have our own opinions and I have been attacked in many ways by expressing mine here and have taken chances by speaking them :bugeyed.. I have to say when we as a Community send out letters against the media pigs that attack Michael we always tell the Fan-mly memebers to be first RESPECTFUL , second USE your REAL NAME to make it credible !! :agree::puke:I don't understand how you can use the kind of words they use and NOT put your name next to it ! The tone of this letter is disrespectful to say the least, there very powerful words to direct at anyone's Momma..I guess they just don't want to upset anyone so, protecting themselves is the sure safe bet !! I am truly glad to meet you and an honor to have you in this Community, you don't have to do nothing but be you momma and I love and respect you..period..:wub::bow::flowers:

Throwing stones? I guess MJ TinkerBell is your real name too? This kind of digging in the fan community is counter productive. MJAN wanted to drawl attention to the reality and facts through their opinion. Their opinion is both liked and hated by several different people. Those people all have their own opinions just like you do, just like I do and just like joe blow does. Our opinions are not subject to anyone else's accountability. I am Momma and always will be. Everyone knows me and knows I'm not a loose cannon. I sign my name to my comments because I know they are how I feel and I don't honestly care if others don't agree. I've had threats on me before because of my actions and comments. I've been doing this a long time. So I fully understand others protecting themselves and to find fault in that is just not necessary.

:assassin::shuriken:Their throwing stones to hide their hands..:scratch::assassin:
:ph34r:They should have the GUTS to put their names to this so called "Letter" if they are so ACCOUNTABLE !!! It would make them more credible to stand beside the words/stones they are obviously throwing..:eek:

EDIT

I dont agree with you Tink. I dont think they are throwing stones to hide ther hands. That implies they did domething wrong that they are trying to cover up by adressing the Jackson's. Now I did state Im not happy with the tone but the points are spot on _ This is just my my opinion of that.

Now Putting Mod Hat on
Your post looks like you are saying Gary is endosing your statement which he didnt do. The fact that he uses his name as
owner of this forum doesnt make him or our board any better than other fan boards. Plus you are using and bringing his
name into confrontation against MJAN now with the statement YOU made, which he does not want.

Our board is neutral on this topic and MJJC allows ALL opinions equally _ so you please make it clear when you post
that you are only speaking for yourself Not Gary or MJJC _ All members posting here are MJJC regardless where they stand
on this issue.

I dont want to hurt your feelings but I must say I have a very difficult time trying reading you posts with all the colors and smiles. it so hard to focus.

OH and ILY :)

could you please try to express yourself without using those colors? It's troubling to even read what you state. Thank you

I dont agree with you Tink and your post looks like you are saying Gary is endosing your statement which he didnt do
The fact that he uses his name as owner of this forum doesnt make him or our board any better than other fan boards.
Plus you are using and bringing his name into confrontation againt MJAN now with the statement YOU made which he does
not want.

Our board is neutral on this topic and MJJC allows ALL opinions equally _ so you please make it clear You are
only speaking for yourself Not Gary or MJJC _ All members posting here are MJJC regardless where they stand on this
issue.

I must say I have a very difficult time trying reading you posts with all the colors and smiles

OH and ILY :)

to be on the safe side so that people dont get the wrong idea about Gaz...maybe those posts should be deleted.it is NOT right for Tink to bring Gaz in on this as you have stated he made it clear he is neutral on this subject

^^You see that is the danger when people use their own name.

I did NO such thing I am so happy he is neutral to this "group letter" I love Gaz even more now:clap:.I stand behind my own opinions and my own words are not MJJC's..:clapping::doh::angel:

to be on the safe side so that people dont get the wrong idea about Gaz...maybe those posts should be deleted.it is NOT right for Tink to bring Gaz in on this as you have stated he made it clear he is neutral on this subject

Last edited:

Hello Momma Shannon, my name is Bree:wub::ciao:.. truly nice to meet you.. I appreciate your frank honesty..it's refreshing..I find it hard to believe that someone would threaten a Momma..:no: I agree we have our own opinions and I have been attacked in many ways by expressing mine here and have taken chances by speaking them :bugeyed.. I have to say when we as a Community send out letters against the media pigs that attack Michael we always tell the Fan-mly memebers to be first RESPECTFUL , second USE your REAL NAME to make it credible !! :agree::puke:I don't understand how you can use the kind of words they use and NOT put your name next to it ! The tone of this letter is disrespectful to say the least, there very powerful words to direct at anyone's Momma..I guess they just don't want to upset anyone so, protecting themselves is the sure safe bet !! I am truly glad to meet you and an honor to have you in this Community, you don't have to do nothing but be you momma and I love and respect you..period..:wub::bow::flowers:

lol we've met before I used to be MJJC Momma on staff here:yes:

Perhaps the words being powerful will make Michael's family take a good look in the mirror and see the reality of what the world sees and how important Michael's wishes are to uphold.

First n foremost i wanna say hi momma! :waving: havent seen u around here in ages!

and yes you are right all of us have different opinions bout this and we all are entitled to saying it thats is what makes this community

Guys can we please not attack or belittle anyone here - we are a family and we need to stick together :hug:

I did NO such thing I am so happy he is neutral to this "group letter" I love Gaz even more now:clap:.I stand behind my own opinions and my own words are not MJJC's..:clapping::doh::angel:

Thank you for saying that :hug: and please I didnt not twist your words. I said it looks like you are implying
that in the way you worded it .. can cause confusion. Im sure it wasnt intentional or that you meant it that way
Also next time you have any problems with a mods ruling please PM them and dont cause open comfrontation
on the board . Our job is hard enough :(

I try to be fair _ xoxoxo

:ciao:Hello Momma, :wub:

Somehow I doubt that but you can keep hope alive can't we..I lost my momma on momma's day just before we lost michael, I was devastated to say it politely..The Jacksons are and have always been in a world all their own. They have never listened to the Fans ever and this letter or any other strongly worded letter will not change that..I have decided to work completely for Michael and 100% against his enimies.. That I know I will I can conqour in my lifetime, there is no way we will change his parents or what they do.. Maybe in time they will see our concerns are valid and true.. The only people I see honouring Michael is US his Fans.:hysterical::woohoo::flowers:I am so glad you are here, it's so kool to have a real life MJJC Momma in the mix..:clap::clapping::clap::wub:

lol we've met before I used to be MJJC Momma on staff here:yes:

Perhaps the words being powerful will make Michael's family take a good look in the mirror and see the reality of what the world sees and how important Michael's wishes are to uphold.

btw - let me add a little note. please let's let people to stay anonymous if they want to. We are on a message board and almost all of us use nicknames and we don't post our personal information publicly. Internet gives us this right and protection. We know the source of the letter as MJAN. We don't need to know any more than that - especially when there's people out there that tends to threaten people they don't agree with.

note: I'm not talking about MJJC members but there's a group of people who tend to attack and threaten people. With that reality we must respect anonymity.

:ciao:Hello Momma, :wub:

Somehow I doubt that but you can keep hope alive can't we.
.I lost my momma on momma's day just before we lost michael, I was devastated to say it politely..The Jacksons are and have always been in a world all their own. They have never listened to the Fans ever and this letter or any other strongly worded letter will not change that..I have decided to work completely for Michael and 100% against his enimies.. That I know I will I can conqour in my lifetime, there is no way we will change his parents or what they do.. Maybe in time they will see our concerns are valid and true.. The only people I see honouring Michael is US his Fans.:hysterical::woohoo::flowers:I am so glad you are here, it's so kool to have a real life MJJC Momma in the mix..:clap::clapping::clap::wub:

To the bolded part...:hug:its hard for you to see bolded with that color....but I bolded the part about your momma.

btw - let me add a little note. please let's let people to stay anonymous if they want to. We are on a message board and almost all of us use nicknames and we don't post our personal information publicly. Internet gives us this right and protection. We know the source of the letter as MJAN. We don't need to know any more than that - especially when there's people out there that tends to threaten people they don't agree with.

note: I'm not talking about MJJC members but there's a group of people who tend to attack and threaten people. With that reality we must respect anonymity.

I agree Ivy
That is is important . There are some who have used personal info to attack others
at thierr jobs, home and elsewhere. Sadly it has been done by some factions of the fanbase

OK guys Please STOP with the insults. This is really grating on my last nerve :(
mods have been very lenient in not given out infractions. So many are taking advantage
any further personal attcks or rude comments toward members will receive infractions.

Please

Qbee :ciao:

Never have I ever used Gaz for anything I say , I didn't bring his name into my opinions AutumnII did first, I just gave my opinions on how amazing Gaz is as an owner of this community..nothing more and nothing less..It makes me more proud to be an MJJC Fan-mly memeber now knowing that I know for a fact he has expressed his feelings on this "Letter".. He is so amazing I love this PLACE ... Qbee I am confused I am sorry was I having a problem with a MOD ?? I don't know what you mean by that sister :scratch:.. I only gave my opinions I didn't have a problem with no MODS that I was aware of..who are you talking about so I know??? I am a MOD so I wouldn't even think of having a problem with any of them..:agree: the MODS have always been amazing to me, I don't have one single complaint about them at all..
Also next time you have any problems with a mods ruling please PM them and dont cause open comfrontation
on the board

Thank-you for your understanding, have a wonderful day you all are doing an amazing JOB truly:clap::flowers: ..:hug::ciao:

Thank you for saying that :hug: and please I didnt not twist your words. I said it looks like you are implying
that in the way you worded it .. can cause confusion. Im sure it wasnt intentional or that you meant it that way
on the board . Our job is hard enough :(

I try to be fair _ xoxoxo

I was on the M.J.A.N. sight and I found this new letter....hmmm....interesting,,,

Open Letter To All

Sep 5

Posted by mjanwatch

M.J.A.N. recently posted an open letter to the Jackson Family. The response to the open letter caused a firestorm of controversy in the fan community. Many agreed to our stance and many people disagreed wholeheartedly. This statement is to answer those critics who charged that the letter was disrespectful, paternalistic, presumptuous and downright unfair to the Jackson Family; a family who just lost their son, brother, & uncle. It has been said that Michael Jackson was a superstar and an icon to the fans, but he was family to the Jackson’s. How dare we criticize them on any level since we are merely fans?
We at M.J.A.N. want to be clear: we do not wish to hurt the feelings of the family or the fans of the Jackson’s. But to be blunt, Michael Jackson is dead, he was killed and an important trial is upcoming. We want truth and justice not just for Michael Jackson but for those who loved him which are his children, his family and his fans.
Many believe that the tone of the open letter was harsh. We will take that criticism. But understand why the tone is the way it is. This fan base has been through much during the past decade. But what we have gone though is nothing compared to what Michael Jackson went through. To say that the last decade was tumultuous is an understatement. Mr. Jackson fought label battles, financial troubles and other difficulties in front of an unfair and biased media lens; literally stalked like an animal by the tabloid press. He was arrested and put on trial for a crime he did not commit. He was televised daily with pundits laughing at his predicament. How humiliating it must have been for him but he stood through it like the man he was. The fans stood by him and cried for him and rejoiced when he was exonerated.
The fans rejoiced again when he announced his comeback in 2009. Never in a million years did we think the unthinkable: Michael Jackson dead at 50.
Michael Jackson was taken from us all. He was killed. He had been through so much tribulation in the last 15 years of his life. It was like his life had been robbed from him because of lies and media stalking.
So here we are. We are mere weeks away from a trial and instead of focusing on that trial, we are besotted by an ill timed festival of performers who (with the exception of a few) had nothing to do with Michael Jackson. A frivolous concert being held supposedly for Michael while a man stands trial for his homicide. This smacks in the face of logic and decorum!
All of you remember Michael Jackson. The man he was. He reached out to many of his fans and revealed the man behind the mask, the man we loved and cared for. Remember him and ask yourself of the events of the past couple of years since his death, is this what he would have wanted for his memory and legacy? What he wanted for his children? Just because someone dies, doesn’t mean they no longer matter.
Yes, we are angry and frustrated. We have seen and heard things regarding Michael’s children and we can acknowledge that we got personal in our last statement. But we will say this: We will not support anything or anyone that goes against what Michael Jackson stood for.
Sincerely,
http://mjanwatch.wordpress.com/2011/09/05/open-letter-to-all/

:clap::clapping:Yes PLEASE delete this "letter , if people want to see it they can goto their MJAN website anytime they want too..great IDEA MariAndMichael !! Genius really..:angel::clapping::clap::angel:
Folks, this letter is disrespectful and bullying tone (prepotency), as an order imposing what they think as absolute truth.
Please delete it.

Folks, this letter is disrespectful and bullying tone (prepotency), as an order imposing what they think as absolute truth.
Please delete it.

Maria It is not our letter. It is open for discussion only and MJJC is not condoning it one way or another

MY personal opinion is a agree with you that the tone of this letter is harsh. but the points
taken in the letter that brings out what fans are concerned about .. FANs are concerned

You certainly have a right to voice your opinion in this thread but you already know
not all are going to agree with you. and they dont have to. all fans can voice how they
feel here.

Tinkerbell, with all due RESPECT, the ONLY context in which I mentioned Gaz was that his name is KNOWN, as the owner of this board. And, it IS known. As the owner of this board. And that is ALL. I did not connect him in any, way, shape, or form, with taking a position on the MJAN letter.

If you visit the MJAN site, it's written there that it's a GROUP of concerned people. You will also see a recently posted statement there that there have been DEATH THREATS toward the membership of MJAN. (That type of thing happened during Michael's trial, too, and was NO joke) Did you ever consider that this GROUP of MJAN members/contributors might have CHILDREN, and families? A death threat is to be taken very, VERY seriously. Posting a LIST of all the membership, might endanger not only the members, but their families! From an accurate and full name, an address can be found. A LOCATION. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I DO want you to consider this very carefully, as a total picture of responsibility.

xthunderx2;3475512 said:
I was on the M.J.A.N. sight and I found this new letter....hmmm....interesting,,,

Open Letter To All

Sep 5

Posted by mjanwatch

M.J.A.N. recently posted an open letter to the Jackson Family. The response to the open letter caused a firestorm of controversy in the fan community. Many agreed to our stance and many people disagreed wholeheartedly. This statement is to answer those critics who charged that the letter was disrespectful, paternalistic, presumptuous and downright unfair to the Jackson Family; a family who just lost their son, brother, & uncle. It has been said that Michael Jackson was a superstar and an icon to the fans, but he was family to the Jackson’s. How dare we criticize them on any level since we are merely fans?

We at M.J.A.N. want to be clear: we do not wish to hurt the feelings of the family or the fans of the Jackson’s. But to be blunt, Michael Jackson is dead, he was killed and an important trial is upcoming. We want truth and justice not just for Michael Jackson but for those who loved him which are his children, his family and his fans.

Many believe that the tone of the open letter was harsh. We will take that criticism. But understand why the tone is the way it is. This fan base has been through much during the past decade. But what we have gone though is nothing compared to what Michael Jackson went through. To say that the last decade was tumultuous is an understatement. Mr. Jackson fought label battles, financial troubles and other difficulties in front of an unfair and biased media lens; literally stalked like an animal by the tabloid press. He was arrested and put on trial for a crime he did not commit. He was televised daily with pundits laughing at his predicament. How humiliating it must have been for him but he stood through it like the man he was. The fans stood by him and cried for him and rejoiced when he was exonerated.

The fans rejoiced again when he announced his comeback in 2009. Never in a million years did we think the unthinkable: Michael Jackson dead at 50. Michael Jackson was taken from us all. He was killed. He had been through so much tribulation in the last 15 years of his life. It was like his life had been robbed from him because of lies and media stalking.

So here we are. We are mere weeks away from a trial and instead of focusing on that trial, we are besotted by an ill timed festival of performers who (with the exception of a few) had nothing to do with Michael Jackson. A frivolous concert being held supposedly for Michael while a man stands trial for his homicide. This smacks in the face of logic and decorum!

All of you remember Michael Jackson. The man he was. He reached out to many of his fans and revealed the man behind the mask, the man we loved and cared for. Remember him and ask yourself of the events of the past couple of years since his death, is this what he would have wanted for his memory and legacy? What he wanted for his children? Just because someone dies, doesn’t mean they no longer matter.

Yes, we are angry and frustrated. We have seen and heard things regarding Michael’s children and we can acknowledge that we got personal in our last statement. But we will say this: We will not support anything or anyone that goes against what Michael Jackson stood for.

Sincerely,

http://mjanwatch.wordpress.com/2011/09/05/open-letter-to-all/

Thank you for bringing MJANS Open letter in response to the criticsism.
I separated it into paragraphs so I can read it easier.
my eyes are so bad.

Back