MJJC Interviews Sony/BMG USA About Michael!

JM: I have not, unfortunately. However, the head of Legacy Recordings has and was pretty much in awe of his presence, his passion for music and his business acumen.

Yes, they do love him in the music industry don't they? How can they not.

Picture is a final record. Being an 80's kid I have every Michael Jackson, The Jacksons and Jackson 5 albums and singles on vinyl. And always make a point of buying a vinyl if one is released like Invincible and Thriller25 that have been released. I haven't had a record player for 10yrs, and I really need to buy one as I love the sound of vinyl and each track/cut on that vinyl gives the song a character a mp3 file on a CD doesn't have.

Is vinyl record player still available for purchase?

Nice interview, i have a follow up question.

Q. Are there any plans to release any new Michael DVD's like Concerts e.t.c?

Nice interview, i have a follow up question.

Q. Are there any plans to release any new Michael DVD's like Concerts e.t.c?

This is something I've wondered about many times. After reading so many posts about what Michael owns, doesn't own, etc., it's difficult for me to determine just whom or what entity would actually make the footage available to the general public.

Surely the powers that be must realize there is a gold mine sitting there untapped with all the concert tour footage available. So- the question would be whether Sony has considered this, or is it not even in their realm. Does Michael have total jurisdiction to his concert tours footage and has it ever been put on the table for discussion.

Thanks, and the interview is much appreciated.:)

I don't have ANY picture discs at all, maybe this will be my first. It's a nice thing to hang on the wall!

Is vinyl record player still available for purchase?

You can still buy vinyl players from some televsion/hi-fi stores. You can slsobuy vinyl players form most Apple Stores. They have once that connects to a computer via a USB cable so you can transfer old vinyls to mp3 format. In John Lewis (a UK store), I've even seen a cassette record that connects to a computer via a USB cable that transfers cassette recordings to to mp3.

Thanks for adding the monthly exclusives. I look forward to seeing them.
I enjoyed reading this interview but I dont have any additional questions at the moment.
Seems that Mr. Jeremy Meyers enjoys havng a full plate. :)

You can still buy vinyl players from some televsion/hi-fi stores. You can slsobuy vinyl players form most Apple Stores. They have once that connects to a computer via a USB cable so you can transfer old vinyls to mp3 format. In John Lewis (a UK store), I've even seen a cassette record that connects to a computer via a USB cable that transfers cassette recordings to to mp3.
Thanks. :)
I thought it's already obsoleted!
The new type of player is very different from the old type, isn't it?

Thanks. :)
I thought it's already obsoleted!
The new type of player is very different from the old type, isn't it?

They are for collectors :) most dont play them
they are for display mainly _ collector items

EXAMPLE

pddangerousdisplay.jpg

hey hows about a release of the bad tour!!!
that would go off like a bang! :)

Nice idea, nice interview thank you. I'm looking forward to buying the picture vinyl though I won't be playing it on my old record player which new needle's are long obsolete, maybe it's time to invest in an up to date turntable.

Thanks for this, was a great read.
Shame the response isn't the same as when something negative is posted, but I guess that's because people prefer drama. I'll be getting the picture disc.

I've submitted all of your new questions! Should have answers by Monday.

This is a great idea. A new picture disc and some 'surprises' still to come from Thriller 25. Interesting!

Thanks

oki me didn't respond yet although I loved such cool information *giggle* so can I get some mooooore pleeeeeeeeeease :pray: lol

Back