MJJC Interviews Sony/BMG USA About Michael!

Maybe we could ask him when the Thriller 25 Official book is coming out and what to expect. Also, it would be nice if we could have a voice at Sony that informs us about what's going on..as long as it's not crossing the line of MJ's privacy ofcourse..just in general.

Question: So Michael hasn't revealed anything about a new album to Sony?

Question 2: Is Michael still with Sony?

What happened to Damien's post about the Sony Australia interview? It disappeared on both MJJC and MaximumJackson. Anybody know?

please please PLEASE ask jeremy y mj is so damn kewl! lol

that interview was hawt and im glad we reading positive and TRUE things. very refreshing checking out an article andnot having to pick it's veracity apart.

please please PLEASE ask jeremy y mj is so damn kewl! lol

:D...you're a trip Katie!......and your bundle of joy is such a cutie pie!:baby:

Loved this interview and am looking forward to reading more of these exclusives!:yes:

Thanks for this. I like this new feature. Finally, something true and positive.

I have a question: Is there ever going to be a DVD release of the Making of Thriller music short flim?

Cool, that's awesome. Maybe you can ask him if the surprise he's referring to in October is the Christmas box set we've heard about? And if so, does he have any information on it he can share?

Τhank you very much for the interview, I see Sony is taking total advantage of the Thriller myth with the picture disc release -i adore picture discs- surly I will get it, but I think they should focus more on his new project and release a good one soon enough but carefully planned and especially WITHOUT any leaks of tracks. I believe that leaks always come from the inside more. Only Mike can save music as he did back in '82, they should never forget that and let him create and plan in full control reather than pressing him.:)

Wow, thanks for this interview. I'm gonna break out my record player at the end of the month just to hear this picture disk. Gosh, I realize I had it since 1986 and it still works! :)

the surprise is probably the xmas box set lol. And i cant wait the picture disc!!!!

This is so cool, thankyou. Nice to get information straight from the horses mouth.

Could you ask if the new picture disc will have the same photo as the original thriller picture disc?

Nice interview.. thanks!

Hmm... what's up with that halloween surprise.... it's my birthday!!!!! :wild:

JM: I have not, unfortunately. However, the head of Legacy Recordings has and was pretty much in awe of his presence, his passion for music and his business acumen.
I absolutely idolize him!!

thanks for the interview.
Question: will he do another tour?

Back