MJJC Member Pictures !

i'd kill to back and finish seeing the whole thing. i can be your guide :D

f_laugh.gif
when i go back to the mj rock, i'll update you!

we're counting on you!!!!!!

Haha, you couldn't look more arabic if you tried. All you need is a cheffiyeh and you're set, lol.

----
Okay, whatever, I'm posting a pic. I feel like the only person who hasn't. :mello:

65443.jpg

On the right... In Dubaiiiii with a look-a-like
haha hella bil arab, hella. naa but very cute ^.^ where's the burka? tut tut lol

haha hella bil arab, hella. naa but very cute ^.^ where's the burka? tut tut lol
Haha, thanks. Oh, forget the burka. That's the last of my worries. I still need to cover my arms, lol. :bugeyed...Cheny kouliyah hahahaha ;)

BTW, all of you guys are beautiful! :wub:

Haha, thanks. Oh, forget the burka. That's the last of my worries. I still need to cover my arms, lol. :bugeyed...Cheny kouliyah hahahaha ;)

BTW, all of you guys are beautiful! :wub:
f_laugh.gif
f_laugh.gif
f_laugh.gif
the kowliyah and the baduwan klawouchi!

:ph34r:

haha, i'm actually there
f_laugh.gif
you may be able to see the white stripe down the side of the trackpants, 0.1mm in size lol.

0.1 mm? :mello:

*takes her magnifying-glass*

Oh yeeees, there's arXter in miniature ^_^ :lol: :p

beautiful, c. who's the band on your black t? j-rock? lol

Aww, I wonder what gave me away :rofl: Yepp, they're my favourite band [X Japan] , pretty much the founders of j-rock :punk: I had it made cheap at a local store and was happy that I didn't have to buy one online for $30 :lol:

And thanks for the comment :D :cheeky:

L.J said:
Looking awesome as always! :kickass2:

Thanks, Little Jelly :huggy:

Cveti, you're so cute!!! :D Love the pics ^_^

Last edited:
Soso_Def - you rule my world.

And your kid is most certainly one of the cutest babies EVER!

So be proud of that fact! :) :) :) LUV YA !

C'est moi encore ...

n766313699_671907_3262.jpg

n839172590_691040_2391.jpg

n839172590_637039_7047.jpg

this one was 3 years ago - in Hard Rock Cafe in Athens oh yeah baby...

n846315788_554771_2097.jpg

and this is me and my best friends before a carnival in a place nearby my city :)

n842878327_440223_4638.jpg

oh so much of me, is it enough ? lol

y0u mean 88 , mehdi , are you drunk or me?

oui, je peux parler francais,mais pas beaucoup.

lol i am drunk hehehee

Ooh Dangerous_88 I didnt know ur were so young and hot LOL. Ur were born in 1988 right? MJ's got so beatiful fans :wub: :wub:

I don't post many photos of myself, but I thought this one was nice. I am on the right, and my good friend Christel is on the left. We were at a sorority party. Thriller, Beat It and ABC played that night. .....Good times!!

n48703262_30867544_9977.jpg

nice pic, Rochelle; looking great. it's interesting to put faces behind posters lol and you better have gotten up there and represented Mike with at least a solo zombie dance.
f_smiley.gif

Back