MJJC Member Pictures !

me as a child :lol:
1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

^ Awww ^_^ Oh we should have a child -pic thread, everyone is always so cute as a child :D I think we've had that kind of thread somewhere..

I would post a photo here, but I haven't taken any recent photos in almost 3 years (due to my self esteem problems about my looks) . I hope that old photos are okay.

m_f1bc1f17eb3d495a80851921557528b0.jpg

I know I'm a little fugly, but I wanted to post a picture.

aww you're not fugly you look just fine :D

i know how you feel though I always think that about myself i absolutely hate having photos taken!!!

thankles. you too :)

thanks :) and my same poster keeps falling off the wall too haha!

lol how weird eh lol

I would post a photo here, but I haven't taken any recent photos in almost 3 years (due to my self esteem problems about my looks) . I hope that old photos are okay.

You are gorgeous! I hope you take a new picture and post it. :yes:

I did post some pics wayy back like almost 50 pages or more back i think!! Here`s some new ones: My friend surprised me by getting me this MJ shirt.

Picture490.jpg

Picture496.jpg

I sort of was learning how to play "your not alone" i am not a good at playing the keyboard. but i try!!. sorry my hair is all tousled..

Woh your pretty, your in great shape :)

you are beautiful!! that baby picture of you, are you dancing to i wanna rock with you?? cuz your pulling similar moves there!!!

I wish i cud quote on everyone`s pic..yàll look dashing!!

Last edited:
AMEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never enter picture forums or post one up BUT thanks to enouragement from a close friend of mine (you know who you are shame on you LOL!!) I am going to post one!! so here we go!!

DON'T LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

At me nor the crappy camera quality........ j/k! (or maybe I ain't.. I'll hunt you down O_O)

haha this is me :lol: :lol: :lol:!!

Be nice!! :lol: :p

shellsk.jpg

:doh:!!!!!

Miss Nasty! Go Janet Go Janet!!! :lol:

So pretty BI. :wub:

:lurkingtroll ...I'm always silently peekin' in here. Love all the pics...everyone is so purrdy and cute and I just want to hug you all! :wub:

crazy4umjackson cute!!! I love your shirt! :)

Aww thanks Mjstarlight (Shayla)..i love that shirt too..always proud to wear it out. I was helping out at the food bank that day and woh soo many ppl commented on it!! It was all good attention

helen

Last edited:
Back