MJJC Member Pictures !

You're welcome. :D And it's the red circular thing to the right of Moonwalker. What exactly is it? It looks like a case with reels for View-Master. Yano, those toys from like the 80s? I think I had like Full House, Ducktales and Dinosaurs. :lol: Good times. :D

2553958272_bc4023b44e_o.jpg

Speaking of full house i was watching an episode of it yesterday and gosh it was funny! :lmao:

Joey gets his tongue stuck in a drink bottle!! :lmao:

Me and my "granny hat" :lol:

IMG_2872.jpg

Looking quite threatening.. :ph34r: Wasn't my intention, lol, it just turned out like that.

IMG_2865.jpg

Oh gosh, I just realised that that beanie makes me look like this:
411O6BOlnZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions: Bee
Heh, thank you Mrs.Music! :D
It was very "nice" to realise I've been walking around looking like a mushroom for most of the winter :lol:

Me and my "granny hat" :lol:

IMG_2872.jpg

Looking quite threatening.. :ph34r: Wasn't my intention, lol, it just turned out like that.

IMG_2865.jpg

Oh gosh, I just realised that that beanie makes me look like this:
411O6BOlnZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

So adorable!! geez. :wub: :cheeky:

^ Aww great that you both are fans! I love your siggy btw. Michael looks gorgeous :wub:

Photo24.jpg

Me and my lil mate Miley browsing on MJJC! :lol: Ignore how awful I look, just look at Miley! :wub:

Aw thankyou! :D Yeah this jumper is so warm and it's huge! :lol: It's my lounging in the house jumper for the winter!

You guys are all so cute!! StaceyMJ you are very pretty, and your bunny is freaking adorableee! lol :D

You guys are all so cute!! StaceyMJ you are very pretty, and your bunny is freaking adorableee! lol :D

Aw thankyou very much! :) Hehe, I love his big old feet! :lol:

Sophie, it is such a warm jumper! Got it from New Look, lol!

Thankyou Ori! :D

You have such a natural beauty about you, just stunning. :wub:

Back