MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Okay cool guys, then that it's gonna be. I'll make something as soon as possible!

Is it allowed to use a photo from MJ slightly in the background? Guess not right.:scratch:
Only if it's abstract enough I guess...hmmm.

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Okay cool guys, then that it's gonna be. I'll make something as soon as possible!

Is it allowed to use a photo from MJ slightly in the background? Guess not right.:scratch:
Only if it's abstract enough I guess...hmmm.

I can't see why not!

I can't see why not!
Hmm legal stuff...you have to make it abstract if you want to use it. But don't know when it is or is not allowed, 'cuz it depends on where you use it for. Don't know if this thing might be too big, if many fans are gonna wear it.

Great idea with the t-shirts! Perhaps something with "We are family" or "Let's change the world" and then mjjcommunity.com below that? Just a stupid idea of mine... :D
Just one thing...um...Isn't it very cold in London by the end of January? So I will have to wear five layers of clothing! :lol:

Great idea with the t-shirts! Perhaps something with "We are family" or "Let's change the world" and then mjjcommunity.com below that? Just a stupid idea of mine... :D
Just one thing...um...Isn't it very cold in London by the end of January? So I will have to wear five layers of clothing! :lol:

Our weather is crazy. Sometimes its cold, sometimes its mild. You'll need a coat though at least.

Aw we should have Heal The World on the Tshirt...it was his passion and also something that we feel strongly about! :wub: Or make that change!

Just threw these together quickly:

66b3m0.jpg

2vl0b4g.jpg

Okay I'm at a stage where I can book my ticket, but I have a question. Am I a child ticket or adult? It says "All Ages Event. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult." I'm 16 so that obviously doesn't apply but the age brackets for the tickets are confusing me.

Adult Ticket (16+ years)

Child Ticket (6-16 years)

So does 16+ mean 16 and above? or would I fit into the child section? It seems wierd that they would say 'under 16s must be with an adult" yet the last age for a child ticket doesn't have to be. I dont know which I am :lol: any help?

LOL @ Tom...
well i'd say if you have had your 16th birthday already then your 16+

great tshirt designs tom :clapping:

Awww Tom!!! I love the T-shirt!!! :heart:
But I have no idea... mmm I think Claire is right you are a +16 :D

Good ideas!!!
And the weather here is very unpredictable! Snow one day, sun the next :lol:

Aw we should have Heal The World on the Tshirt...it was his passion and also something that we feel strongly about! :wub: Or make that change!

Love both for these Stacey :wub:

66b3m0.jpg

2vl0b4g.jpg

Okay I'm at a stage where I can book my ticket, but I have a question. Am I a child ticket or adult? It says "All Ages Event. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult." I'm 16 so that obviously doesn't apply but the age brackets for the tickets are confusing me.

Adult Ticket (16+ years)

Child Ticket (6-16 years)

So does 16+ mean 16 and above? or would I fit into the child section? It seems wierd that they would say 'under 16s must be with an adult" yet the last age for a child ticket doesn't have to be. I dont know which I am :lol: any help?

Great piccies Tom!

As Claire said, I would say you are 16+ so need an adult ticket.

Becca

xxx

Hey guys,

I need to give the t-shirt design to Gaz by Thursday, so we are going to have to decide on a quote.

Can you please vote for one of the following suggestions that you guys have come up with so far:

1. "We do it for L.O.V.E."

2. "We are family"

3. "Lets change the world"

4. "Heal The World"

5. "Make That Change"

Please post your votes NOW!!!! :D

Becca

xxx

1. "We do it for L.O.V.E." :p

Oh and does it matter about the seating for the tickets? (downstairs etc...?)

1. "We do it for L.O.V.E." :p

Oh and does it matter about the seating for the tickets? (downstairs etc...?)

No , I think the only choice is just "downstairs" as far as I can tell.

xxx

66b3m0.jpg

2vl0b4g.jpg

Great ideas Tom but could I suggest one thing. On the back maybe we could put the MJJC logo in the centre of the back as a lot of us have long hair which will obviously cover the logo.

Hey guys,

I need to give the t-shirt design to Gaz by Thursday, so we are going to have to decide on a quote.

Can you please vote for one of the following suggestions that you guys have come up with so far:

1. "We do it for L.O.V.E."

2. "We are family"

3. "Lets change the world"

4. "Heal The World"

5. "Make That Change"

Please post your votes NOW!!!! :D

Becca

xxx

Ooooh Stacey's ideas are awesome. Ooooh I'll stick with 'We do it for L.O.V.E.'

Gah it wont accept my card. Can you pay by Debit Card? Theres no option to so I put my details into the credit card section and its not working >_

Lloyds TSB Visa.

It said i had used up my maximum submissions for the card... rejected 3 times. Im going to try again with a new ticket.

Loving Toms tshirt design and agree the MJJC logo should be lower down. What about the hat and glove. are they still going on?
I like ... "Make That Change"

I can change it however you would all like it

Lloyds TSB Visa.

It said i had used up my maximum submissions for the card... rejected 3 times. Im going to try again with a new ticket.

Is it a Visa or Visa Electron?

Sigh. I'm going to try again once I get hold of one of my bank statements. Probably Thursday. Does the billing address have to be the same as the one linked with your card? I've tried where I currently live and my Dads house (where the statements go) and neither work.

EDIT: And sloride it's just a regular Visa.

Sigh. I'm going to try again once I get hold of one of my bank statements. Probably Thursday. Does the billing address have to be the same as the one linked with your card? I've tried where I currently live and my Dads house (where the statements go) and neither work.

EDIT: And sloride it's just a regular Visa.

Yes it does. Ticketmaster will only accept cards that has the same billing address as the shipping address.

I really like 'Make that Change'

Hi,

Sorry, please take me off the list.

I hope you all have fun.

Oh, completely random but for xmas I got more chocolate than I know what to do with so I'm going to have to bring it to the meet up and you guys need to help me out. After I said to my workmates, seriously guys I love chocolate but what the hell, they told me that 'well, it was either chocolate or Michael Jackson stuff and seeing as you were probably getting a lot of MJ stuff anyway we thought it'd be best to give you chocolate!'

:lol: Aww bless them :D I got tons of chocolate too :popcorn:

Oh, completely random but for xmas I got more chocolate than I know what to do with so I'm going to have to bring it to the meet up and you guys need to help me out. After I said to my workmates, seriously guys I love chocolate but what the hell, they told me that 'well, it was either chocolate or Michael Jackson stuff and seeing as you were probably getting a lot of MJ stuff anyway we thought it'd be best to give you chocolate!'

:toofunny:

xxx

Back