MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

hello everybody, i think it was cool too if we could have our MJJC name on the shirt so we could know who we are and stuff like that:D its just an idea.

PS: Becca, i still have an ( N ) before my name on the confirmed list, but i allready bought the tickets one week ago on ticketmaster. please can you change it please:D

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Wow, thanks Gaz! Do you have any idea of how much they will cost?

Whoop whoop cant wait to order mine next week!

Cheers on deciding the T-shirt Becca!

Looking forward to buying mine soon.

Nice one everyone for all your efforts in designing it.

Happy New Year!

Sharon x

hello everybody, i think it was cool too if we could have our MJJC name on the shirt so we could know who we are and stuff like that:D its just an idea.

PS: Becca, i still have an ( N ) before my name on the confirmed list, but i allready bought the tickets one week ago on ticketmaster. please can you change it please:D

That's a good idea! Then we'll know who people are lol. :lol:

Yea i was thinking of getting my name put on the back at the top like a football/sports shirt and you can do it wile you order as they make to order so you can edit them to your specification

Thanks Gaz cant wait to get my hands on one of these :-D

Last edited:

Think I'll order one but not sure whether to get my username on it or not :-/ How much extra would that cost?

REALLY REALLY looking forward to meeting everyone there :D

Hello,

I like the idea of getting your username on the t-shirt!

Becca

xxx

Is it right to assume that the cost of the username is per letter to have on the shirt?

It usually is Stephen...great if your name is Sid or AL... :)

Hey everyone! Just got back from skiing in La Tania so feeling hyper but exhausted at the same time - well strange! Loving the t-shirt :D I'm also interested in having my username on the back, but would like to know how much it's likely to be.

L.O.V.E x

Not long to go now folks. There's a ton more people going from other fan clubs as I've seen on FB so lots of people to run into! But I do like the t-shirt idea as I like the fact we're representing MJJC, hopefully gaining a lot more members after!

I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into a Navifest in there :-/

I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into a Navifest in there :-/

Be good thrillerchild, l know you are concerned, is there something we have missed out?

Is it right to assume that the cost of the username is per letter to have on the shirt?

No dont think its per letter but once gaz gets it up we can have a look and see where we stand with costs

me and emilymj will be attending

I might be going with some friends.

To be honest there is very scant information about what the Indigo event actually is. Surely it's not Navi performing for 3 hours! I am presuming he will be doing his 'act' a couple of times in that period and the rest of the time people will just be sitting around buying drinks (yeah, I'm a sceptic, it's all for m.o.n.e.y) and a competition or two...
I'm not really that interested if that is what is going to be happening.

I think we'll go to the exhibition late in the day , go and eat and then go to the after-party, am hoping that will be like a regular nightclub event, but with just MJ music. Anyone got any more details on this?

I really hate parting with money on events that don't give you much information:no:
MJ fans get taken advantage of too easily..

Anyone thinking of visiting the British Music Experience on that day too?!? I've been, and it's worth going to! :)

Anyone thinking of visiting the British Music Experience on that day too?!? I've been, and it's worth going to! :)

Do you have to buy a ticket in advance? How much does it cost and what are the times?

I might be going with some friends.

To be honest there is very scant information about what the Indigo event actually is. Surely it's not Navi performing for 3 hours! I am presuming he will be doing his 'act' a couple of times in that period and the rest of the time people will just be sitting around buying drinks (yeah, I'm a sceptic, it's all for m.o.n.e.y) and a competition or two...
I'm not really that interested if that is what is going to be happening.

I think we'll go to the exhibition late in the day , go and eat and then go to the after-party, am hoping that will be like a regular nightclub event, but with just MJ music. Anyone got any more details on this?

I really hate parting with money on events that don't give you much information:no:
MJ fans get taken advantage of too easily..

The after party is a nightclub event as its over 18s only but no idea what it exactly is. Presume its a club night.

Do you have to buy a ticket in advance? How much does it cost and what are the times?

You can buy a ticket either in advance or on the door (i think it's £12.50 for a student, £15 for an adult), but I have tesco clubcard vouchers that would get me in for free on the day - I have 4 vouchers, and was wondering whether anyone's interested in coming with me?

There are time slots, same as with the MJ exhibition x

They have deducted me for 35£ and not 20 £ guys. I know its not alot but still.

They have deducted me for 35£ and not 20 £ guys. I know its not alot but still.

Who is this ticketmaster? have you checked on your ticketmaster account what you have been charged for?

best option if you can ring them to find out what exactly you have been charged for and try and resolve it with them directly

Does ticketmaster ever get anything right? They are way over there heads.

This what is states.

Fedex Secure Overseas Dispatch

Tmuk Overseas Post, London
Sun 31 Jan 2010, 23:00 Section
Row
FEDEX
R1
Seating Chart

Type
A-TYPE
Ticket Price
Michael Jackson Fan Day

Indigo2, Greenwich
Sat 23 Jan 2010, 15:00 Section
Row
Seats
DOWNST
GA1
Seating Chart

Type
A-ADUL
Price
£22.25 x 1
Price Details
Type
A-ADUL
Ticket Price
£20.00 x 1
Service Charge
£2.25 x 1

SUBTOTAL
£22.25
icn_close.gif
Price Details
Type
A-ADUL
Ticket Price
£20.00 x 1
Service Charge
£2.25 x 1

Does ticketmaster ever get anything right? They are way over there heads.

This what is states.

Fedex Secure Overseas Dispatch

Tmuk Overseas Post, London
Sun 31 Jan 2010, 23:00 Section
Row
FEDEX
R1
Seating Chart

Type
A-TYPE
Ticket Price
Michael Jackson Fan Day

Indigo2, Greenwich
Sat 23 Jan 2010, 15:00 Section
Row
Seats
DOWNST
GA1
Seating Chart

Type
A-ADUL
Price
£22.25 x 1
Price Details
Type
A-ADUL
Ticket Price
£20.00 x 1
Service Charge
£2.25 x 1

SUBTOTAL
£22.25
icn_close.gif
Price Details
Type
A-ADUL
Ticket Price
£20.00 x 1
Service Charge
£2.25 x 1

Have they maybe charged you more for the Fedex, then not included that in the subtotal?

Have they maybe charged you more for the Fedex, then not included that in the subtotal?

I think thats what they did, got to call them. Enough with this nonsense.

Not long to go now folks. There's a ton more people going from other fan clubs as I've seen on FB so lots of people to run into! But I do like the t-shirt idea as I like the fact we're representing MJJC, hopefully gaining a lot more members after!

Im a bit concerned we may be rushed through the exhibition as there is going to be so many people wanting to go in around the same time....i want to be able to take my time and not be crowded. hope it won't be this way.

^ You might be right about that....:mello:

Does anyone know how fast the tickets are selling? If many people are coming I hope they won't be sold out someday soon.
I still gotta find out if everyone I'm going with is able for those dates before we can book flights and hotel or anything.:scratch:

Back