MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

^ You might be right about that....:mello:

Does anyone know how fast the tickets are selling? If many people are coming I hope they won't be sold out someday soon.
I still gotta find out if everyone I'm going with is able for those dates before we can book flights and hotel or anything.:scratch:

I asked ticketmaster and they said "there is still avilabilty at the moment"
The person could not say exactly how many thought!!! But sounds ok at the mo.
I will try to get somemore acurate info for you though!!

Sorry, I forget to post this the other day!

Becca

xxx

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Im a bit concerned we may be rushed through the exhibition as there is going to be so many people wanting to go in around the same time....i want to be able to take my time and not be crowded. hope it won't be this way.

They will not rush you, you can take as long as you like. You queue up at the beginning and the security guards let you in, it will never let it get that crowded at once so please don't worry about that. People from other clubs are going in at different times throughout the day, MJJC members are going in at the same time as that's what Becca has organised. But if we want to make the Navi event at 4 we do need to make our time earlier as it does take at least an hour and a half to get through.

I will arrange the time we meet for the exhibition very soon.
Just keep an eye on the thread!

Becca

xxx

Becca

xxx

I don't think they are allowed to give any exact numbers out of how many tickets they have sold so far if you are not the organizer.
When I worked in a place where we also sold tickets we were taught to say "there is still tickets available" if the customer wanted to know how many tickets were still available to buy or how many was already sold. Numbers don't belong to the customers unless the event becomes sold out and they can figure out the numbers by themselves ;)

Becca

xxx
Thanks Becca, and that's okay!:) I think you won't get numbers though indeed like Reeta said...but I thought more of like stories you hear around you, is it promoted hugely or do people hear many fans about it etc.

Ah well...still need to wait with the booking so just gotta hope they won't be sold out soon! :pray:

I will be emailing my tutor about my french exam tomorrow, so hopefully should have a reply this week and will buy my ticket then! :)

Thanks Becca and Sophie... i,m feeling happier knowing we have our own time slot.

TO ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
I have just got off the phone to ticketmaster.
You need to phone this number: 0044 161 385 2111
Here you will be able to book your tickets and ticketmaster will arrange a way for you to get your tickets - possibly by picking them up from the O2 on the day.
You will need to explain to them where you live and that there is no option online to send tickets abroad. They will arrange something with you.
I have just got off the phone with Ticketmaster. The guy has told me to just book the tickets with delivery method "UK" and to call them 5 days before the event.
I'm not so sure about this... :scratch: But I guess I have no other option. I really hope it's possible to pick up the tickets at the O2 Arena January 23rd!
I will book the ferry and our hotel and just pray that we will have our tickets! :pray:

Wow I hope is not a problem, I was hopping to change my tickets tomorrow... it sounds confussing, but I hope is ok. :angel:
I really want to meet you :D

This may be a bit late now but why not organise for your tickets to be posted to another forum members address who's also going. Then they can give them to you?

Thanks Stephen, that can be a good solution, but I think we can pick them up at the O2 same day... but he have to call, I hope is easier that it looks like :D

For everyone outside the UK its going to be easier to arrange to pick them up from the o2. You can just pick them up at any time of the day from the booth next to the exhibition, which is half way up the entertainment avenue. A bunch of us have offered to give anyone our mobile numbers in case anyone needs any help getting to the venue or anything else so please PM me if you do need it. I'll be at the o2 from 10am so a bunch of us will be there already if anyone needs any advice.

This may be a bit late now but why not organise for your tickets to be posted to another forum members address who's also going. Then they can give them to you?
Thanks Stephen! :) It's just that I think there will be quite a lot of people from outside the UK?
For everyone outside the UK its going to be easier to arrange to pick them up from the o2. You can just pick them up at any time of the day from the booth next to the exhibition, which is half way up the entertainment avenue. A bunch of us have offered to give anyone our mobile numbers in case anyone needs any help getting to the venue or anything else so please PM me if you do need it. I'll be at the o2 from 10am so a bunch of us will be there already if anyone needs any advice.
OK, we will try to arrange that. I will call them five days prior to the event. I just hope there won't be a problem. Looking forward to meeting all of you guys! :clapping:

Last edited:

Not sure what time I'm getting there yet :-/

Well we'll be there early. Feel free to join us for a late breakfast/early lunch! Their fry ups are very good!

Ooooo, 18 days to go and the thread has gone Sticky!!!

L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

Yay for stickyness! 18 days to go, whoop de hoop!

wow 18 days! coming around soo quick!

Any news on the t-shirts as they would need to make them and post them to us and if i remember rightly there in germany so 18 days could be a squeeze

Dont buy yet guys they are not finnished lol

Almost but just not completed.

I will also be contacting Emma regarding MJJC going in times so you can all be together.

Ok you beat me to it but only JUSt :D

Dont buy yet guys they are not finnished lol

Almost but just not completed.

I will also be contacting Emma regarding MJJC going in times so you can all be together.

Not to be a pain but any chance you can move the MJJC logo lower so there is room at the top for people who want to add there name there can do?

Guys I have an idea and I was wondering about your thoughts on it. What I am planning on doing is buying a large card which we can all sign our names and write a little message to Michael and after the day I was going to send it to Lisa Burks of MJFSC so she can take it to Forest Lawn for us. Does anyone think this would be a nice idea?

User names on the back. is that's where its going.

Im not sure if all members would like to but a few did say they liked the idea - if you cant then im sure people wont mind

im so glad my idea of putting the user names on the t shirts is going to be done!!!:D

PS: did anyone received the tickets from ticketmaster by Fedex allready???

Guys I have an idea and I was wondering about your thoughts on it. What I am planning on doing is buying a large card which we can all sign our names and write a little message to Michael and after the day I was going to send it to Lisa Burks of MJFSC so she can take it to Forest Lawn for us. Does anyone think this would be a nice idea?

love this Sophie...:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Has anyone got a spare ticket for the after party they are selling? My friend wants one but they are sold out

im so glad my idea of putting the user names on the t shirts is going to be done!!!:D

PS: did anyone received the tickets from ticketmaster by Fedex allready???

lol :tease:i said it first and tom was like na but you can have it, with the l.o.v.e:better:

Guys,

Please give me our thoughts

I will look into you being able to add your forum name too, but the overall design is done.

http://mjjcommunity.spreadshirt.co.uk/

By any chance can you make the MJ this is it logo on the front larger like almost the size of the t-shirt?

lol :tease:i said it first and tom was like na but you can have it, with the l.o.v.e:better:

haha!! but i was the first who wrote it here :tease: :D joking with you my friend;D With the L.O.V.E

Back