MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR DENIED PAGE 10]

Re: MJJC Weekend NewsBytes 19.01.08 - 20.01.08 Raymone Steps Down [RUMOR]

:lol: at this thread if it wasnt for MJ's publicity team we wouldnt have any info what so ever about what hes doing e.t.c so just be greatful there even telling us fans

:lol: at this thread if it wasnt for MJ's publicity team we wouldnt have any info what so ever about what hes doing e.t.c so just be greatful there even telling us fans

Haha yeah if it were up to MJ, MJ probably wouldn't announce he was even working on an album until the day it comes out.

Interviewer: So when do you have any new music in the works?

MJ: Yes.

Interviewer: Excellent. When does it come out?

MJ: Oh. Today.

Interviewer: :huh: Today??? But we haven't heard anything about u working on ANYTHING. it comes out TODAY???

MJ: (shrugs) Surprise?

:lol:

Well, Jackson could end up not giving interviews at all, so album would just pop up in stores and that is it. :lol:

Remember back day he was declining interviews releasing statements that everything he has to tell people is in his music and poetry.

Last edited:

Yeah one day i'll be in a cd store....and randomly see a new album. heard nothin about it lol I'd be like "WTf?" LOL

Re: Michael Jackson's Manager Resigns

I don't know this is true or false.

Quote:

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Manager Resigns

CrackSpace.com has learned that Michael Jackson's long-time manager. Raymone Bain has had it and stepped down. Poor payment history and never ending drama are among the reasons cited for his departure. Insiders are concerned that this will likely impact Jackson's planned, but unconfirmed world tour.

http://www.hiphopcrack.com/viewArtic...articleId=2286

If this post is not allowed, please close this thread.

:lol: I don't mean to laugh but with a site named spacecrack and hiphop crack? it's sounds unbelievable, a big joke. If this is indeed "true" it would have been on the news by now, cause you when it comes to reports about Michael Jackson, especially if it's in the media's favor, it's a tabloid front page cover, a bunch of rubbish. Although I would be surprised if this site was actually right.

I had to laugh at the jealousy comment :lol: :rollin:

I don't like Raymone for her work. And I'd be more jealous of the person who got to s*** Michael and make babies with him!!! :mello:

N I'm sorry but we get F all as it is! :lol: Apart from the occasional "Not true" BS she comes out wiv! Not to mention the time she said Michael wasn't gonna be in London then just days later.. Oh, there he is at the Dorchester Hotel :rollin: :lol:

Last edited:

I had to laugh at the jealousy comment :lol: :rollin:

I don't like Raymone for her work. And I'd be more jealous of the person who got to s*** Michael and make babies with him!!! :mello:

N I'm sorry but we get F all as it is! :lol: Apart from the occasional "Not true" BS she comes out wiv! Not to mention the time she said Michael wasn't gonna be in London then just days later.. Oh, there he is at the Dorchester Hotel :rollin: :lol:
Maybe she was following MJ's orders you know, afterall she works for him. Maybe she did not have permission from MJ to tell fans that he was at the Dorchester. Maybe the dorchester didn't want fans hanging around their doorway all night or they would give MJ notice to quit. Didn't MJ have trouble booking hotel in London after that? Maybe she was trying to protect her client.:(

:lol: :rollin:
. . .
I don't like Raymone for her work. . .Apart from the occasional "Not true" BS she comes out wiv! Not to mention the time she said Michael wasn't gonna be in London then just days later.. Oh, there he is at the Dorchester Hotel :rollin: :lol:
Wouldn't you have to know specifically what Michael requires and expects of her in order to not like her for her work? And, if she is truly following instructions from Michael, her boss, wouldn't it be Michael's demands that you don't like? At this point, I think what people are not liking is that she is not following their idea of what her job and duties are. That has nothing to do with Michael's requirements and expectations. Ever think that in terms of information, what you are being told or not being told is a direct reflection of Michael's wishes?

Last edited:

And I really don't get this "I hope this is true" feelings. The rumor is she resigned because Michael couldn't meet payroll. And you are hoping that this is true?! Okay?!

Wouldn't you have to know specifically what Michael requires and expects of her in order to not like her for her work? And, if she is truly following instructions from Michael, her boss, wouldn't it be Michael's demands that you don't like? At this point, I think what people are not liking is that she is not following their idea of what her job and duties are. That has nothing to do with Michael's requirements and expectations. Ever think that in terms of information, what you are being told or not being told is a direct reflection of Michael's wishes?
Nice post. Frankly, I like Raymone. If Mike doesn't like her, he'll get rid of her. Some fans want Raymone to answer every little rumour that's written about him--sometimes that's 2million rumors/week. j/k I'd like to know what the fans expect out of a manager--certainly not to converse with them on a daily basis.

Enough said, good post!:)

:yes: Exactly, I think ppl sometimes forget that a publicist/ manager can only do/not do, say/not say what their boss tells them too. We all need to stop telling Michael & his people what to do/not do! Because we don't know anything about anything and you can believe that if & when Michael wants us to know something WE WILL KNOW IT!

I don't care what anyone says. But thanks to ms baine michael has been more accessable to the fans than ever... What other mj PR. Team has taken and responded to fan email? There has been several occasions where she would respond to the most randome comments and questions..

She's went out of her way more than any other b4..

Some just don't like Miss Bain because she will not let fruits and nuts around

Getting up like at 5 in the morning for your employer is no pony ride loll
I hope it's not true.

Stay with us Raymone:)

Whoever wrote that article iIS on crack. First they refer to Raymone as he
and they give NO source at all for this info as if that wacked out site is
going to get the exclusive - when No one else has even wispered such
a thing ... It's BS ... I dont even know why we are discussing it ??????
just the name of the site shoud tell you something Crack. com ... :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: says it all ....

Raymone has been a great manager I dont why people keep dissing her
she is not suppose to give you details of MJ's life .. or answer every
tabloid rumour or question fans have ... and its ridicules for fans to
expect that .... it crazy to expect that .. she does as MJ wants
and even she doesnt know all the deatails of MJ's life or what MJ is
or is NOT doing at all times _only what info HE gives her ...

Please understand that

Last edited:

When will some of you guys ever like anybody that Michael hires?.....seriously, what has Raymone ever done to deserve the knit picking she receives from some of you?.....she seems like an okay woman to me, so I don't get the problem.

Remember Stewart Backerman? well if she ever does a 360 like he did then we can all bash her to bits!lol

I hope this 'rumour' does not turn out to be true.

It ain't, it'll been all over the news by now.

I agree
that would have been one HOT tidbit for the tabloids to
grab hold of and run with it - yet NOT a word ..

I do believe that this News are Fake:cool:

But lets see what Raymone tells us;)

If that was true, it'd be the greatest MJ-related news we've had since June 13 2005. Seriously, I think Raymone Bain is a poor publicist for Michael (my opinion). So I'd be pleased if he got rid of her and hired someone a little more productive and someone that communicated with the fan base. We are kept in the dark too much with Bain. Plus she's led us astray more than once in the past. Remember "I Have This Dream"?

All of you folks complaining about "being kept in the dark" ... well you may as well get used to it. Ms Bain only answers what is appropriate. I personally think she has done a great job thus far as Rasta Pasta pointed out, magazine shoots etc.

I think you're all forgetting that she manages one of the most difficult people to manage on the planet. I mean the dude is known EVERYWHERE! she has emails and things sent to her from all over the globe, and to top things off she has to deal with Michael's constant paparazzi. It's a mammoth of a task which I'm sure that none of us here on this board would be able to do competently.

Plus, you can only make so many folks happy.

Great post classic :kickass2:

I don't care what anyone says. But thanks to ms baine michael has been more accessable to the fans than ever... What other mj PR. Team has taken and responded to fan email? There has been several occasions where she would respond to the most randome comments and questions..

She's went out of her way more than any other b4..

yeah that's what I'm saying :yes:

Some just don't like Miss Bain because she will not let fruits and nuts around

:cool: very true.

and as this conversation continues please allow me to share this MJJC rule:

2. No personal attacks on other message board users, MJJCommunity staff, Michael Jackson or any of his family or staff. No flaming, name calling, bashing and the like. Constructive criticsm of Michael's staff and family is accepted and even of Michael but disrespect aint getting it.

So please make sure you don't travel down the road of Ray ray bashing or your posts will be cleaned :aikido:

We can all have our own view on wether or not it is a good thing if Ms. Bain would leave. But ultimately it's not our decision and this is only a one-sourced rumour. Not sure if a rumour should have it's place in a news thread. Especially since it provokes very outspoken views on the topic. Curious to see what the reaction of those people will be if it turns out to be not true...

I like her personality and respect her.

Because, I talked to Raymone and met her when Michael came to Japan.

She hugged me. She always smiled. I was very happy.
I thought that she was sweet and warm-hearted person.
And, She seemed to support Michael sincerely.

Anyway, I hope that she will support Michael forever...

i wonder why raymone hasnt denied it yet if its not true. weird

o/t arisa i love ur siggy :wild:

I like her personality and respect her.

Because, I talked to Raymone and met her when Michael came to Japan.

She hugged me. She always smiled. I was very happy.
I thought that she was sweet and warm-hearted person.
And, She seemed to support Michael sincerely.

Anyway, I hope that she will support Michael forever...

she aint a nanny... her job is more than being sweet and kind. lol

Back