MJStarlight?!!!

I just sent her an email, so I will let you know if she responds.

Thanks, I didn't have her email address, just knew someone on Facebook who did and emailed a few days ago. Please let us know when you hear from her!

I sent her an email on the 26th. She didn't reply.

I hope you're okay, Shayla.

I'm a little worried after seeing her last couple of posts :(

Shayla, I hope you're OK, you're one of the greatest members on MJJC, you have such a big heart! I hope you'll be back soon! :pray:

I'm a little worried after seeing her last couple of posts :(

Shayla, I hope you're OK, you're one of the greatest members on MJJC, you have such a big heart! I hope you'll be back soon! :pray:
I just checked her last posts too.. I hope she's ok..

Good news everyone. :) I just got an email back from Shayla. She was finding things very hard last week, but is doing better now.
She says that she loves you all very much and misses you and that she will be back. She is taking things one day at a time.

Good news everyone. :) I just got an email back from Shayla. She was finding things very hard last week, but is doing better now.
She says that she loves you all very much and misses you and that she will be back. She is taking things one day at a time.
ooooh glad to hear she's okay!!:yes:

:flowers:

I wanted to come here and post that I am ok. I'm sorry if I worried anyone. I have been working on a few videos. I have some ideas I hope to share them in the next couple weeks. :)

michaelsmiles.jpg

L.o.v.e
MJstarlight

Last edited:
OMG Shayla, I'm so glad you are alright. I know we haven't interacted too much, but when I saw that you were gone, it made me sad because I saw from others that you were feeling pretty down. We were really worried. I also sent you an email from my gmail account. I wanted to make sure you were ok. I'm glad to see you here. I can't wait for the videos.

I'm sending a MAJOR HUG and LOVE to you. :angel::wub:

I wanted to come here and post that I am ok. I'm sorry if I worried anyone. I have been working on a few videos. I have some ideas I hope to share them in the next couple weeks. :)

michaelsmiles.jpg

L.o.v.e
MJstarlight

Thank god you're ok Shayla :) Please take it easy and we're sure that you'll be ok. Keep the faith :)

I was scrolling down reading through the threads and messages and as soon as I saw your name MJ Starlight, my face broke into a :)
So glad you are working on some lovely vids, looking forward to seeing them as I subscribe to your you tube channel!:wub:

One day at a time, :yes:

Love to you. :better:

michaelsmiles.jpg

L.o.v.e
MJstarlight

So good to see you back hun - no apologie needed, we love you xxx

Back