MJStarlight?!!!

.........very glad she is oke:D:yes:,thXxX for the update:D:yes:

Well I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my comment, I often forget how close you all are as a community, despite the fact that it is such a large one.

:blush:

Well I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my comment, I often forget how close you all are as a community, despite the fact that it is such a large one.

:blush:

Mybe the problem is that you see us a community,and not as big large familly?We see eachother as a big large familly.We care,we love,we wonder about every single person here.
hope I helped you somehow.:)

Mybe the problem is that you see us a community,and not as big large familly?We see eachother as a big large familly.We care,we love,we wonder about every single person here.
hope I helped you somehow.:)
Yeah, I'm starting to see that now.

The forums I regularly post in...well it's pretty much the opposite. :rolleyes2:

I am glad she is ok.....thank you for the up-date..poor girl I hope she is better soon i miss her posts..:hug:

oh... :cry: I had no idea you were all worried about me. I got an email about this thread so I just wanted to stop by and say I am ok. Please do not worry :hug: I feel like I needed some time to reflect and think about everything that happened.

I have 28 messages in my inbox! I have not read them yet but the messages here truely made me cry, thank you all very much

Now I have something I wanted to share. I was looking through my messages from Michael/MJJSource I came across one that touched me.. this is it:

lettertofans.jpg

Just know I l.o.v.e all of you more, and that is forever :hug:

oh... :cry: I had no idea you were all worried about me. I got an email about this thread so I just wanted to stop by and say I am ok. Please do not worry :hug: I feel like I needed some time to reflect and think about everything that happened.

I have 28 messages in my inbox! I have not read them yet but the messages here truely made me cry, thank you all very much

Now I have something I wanted to share. I was looking through my messages from Michael/MJJSource I came across one that touched me.. this is it:

lettertofans.jpg

Shayla that is so beautiful and is so wonderful you're back. :wub:

But... please please change your location and mood.. :cry:

Glad you're back, Shay!!! We missed you so much!!!

Mentioned you in the Christian thread as well.

Hugs & Love!!!

Thank you Shay. This letter went direct to my heart. That's how much each one of you here are important to MJ legacy.. his army of LOVE. :)

It's so wonderful to see you back here Shayla! :hug:

It's good to see you back,
you gave us such a fright,
you brighten up the dark days with your posts,
thank you MJStarlight.

:) x

lettertofans.jpg

OMG SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm SO happy to see you here!!!! :clapping:

Are you okay?? :better:

If ya ever need anything, just send an email, pm, message on facebook, etc.... I completely understand the need to step away, I think at some point everyone has to/needs to. It gets really overwhelming and sometimes downright stressful or depressing....

Just do me a favor and don't go that long without letting someone know you are okay? I was really starting to get concerned, especially after things that have happened to others, you know what I mean?

Ah, I'm just glad you are fine :cheeky:

So glad to see you back Shay! You take care honey, we love you!
Thanks for posting that letter...omg that made me cry. :cry:
Michael...:wub:

Back