MJStarlight?!!!

I'm glad you are back! :)
thanks for this letter, it made me cry... I really love this man.

God bless you, Shay and take care... we are for you!
;*

.............Awwwwwww,you are back!:D:wub:
You oke hun?:D:better::D:yes:

Awwwwwwwww,that letter from Michael:wub::D:wub:
Love him SO deeply.....:wub::D:wub:

Wanted to bump this as I'm concerned for Shayla again. Has anyone heard from her recently or does anyone know how to contact her? She hasn't been on in 2 days. She wrote on her YouTube that she wasn't going to use it anymore, said goodbye on Twitter then deleted her account, and her messages she posted last on her profile here are concerning. :cry:

Shayla, this thread is a reminder of how much we care. Please let us know you are alright!

Well its needless to say that I hope Shayla is ok. :( She's really a very special girl no doubt. She had also sent me a real sweet card along with the 3D glasses back when they did the 3D show at the grammys. Oh and a wonderful Michael poster. I was really really touched.
People like that dont come around often.

But I don't blame her if she wants to leave the internet world for a while.
Seriously, it has been getting pretty hectic all over and shes been exposed to a bunch of crap lately. Its not healthy.

So Shay... if you ever come to read this, just want you to know I understand.
And I don't believe you'd ever do something drastic to yourself physically. (if thats the concern).
Sometimes a part of you dies inside and that sometimes allows you to let go of burdens and keep moving forward to better things.

regards,
your pal

PS. I love you very much.

Hi Shayla, I hope you read this! It's totally understandable if you need to take a break from the online world, but will you please let us know you're ok? :heart: LOVE

Ugh... I'm glad you're ok, MJStarlight. I just saw this thread and started to worry about you. Thanks God everything's ok. Hug you!

Last edited:
Anyone has tried to contact her already? It's been quite a few days now and I see she's still been inactive...her accounts are still deleted, etc.

I was fast enough to catch her Tweet that day, so that's why I started to worry right away. :( Ofcourse it is well possible that she just needed a break from the internet or something, but better safe than sorry...right?

Hope she's okay! :angel:

Anyone has tried to contact her already? It's been quite a few days now and I see she's still been inactive...her accounts are still deleted, etc.

I was fast enough to catch her Tweet that day, so that's why I started to worry right away. :( Ofcourse it is well possible that she just needed a break from the internet or something, but better safe than sorry...right?

Hope she's okay! :angel:

Someone I was speaking to on Facebook said that they emailed her Hotmail account recently. Haven't heard if they got a response yet.

Still thinking of you Shayla!

Shayla, I hope you are alright. Please if you can let someone know that you are ok; even if its calling someone and letting them come on the board and post. We are all so worried about you. Please, please know that we are all here for you. You do not know me, but there are others that you do know that you can talk to. Please reach out to them if you need someone. :better:

MAJOR LOVE and HUG to you. :angel::wub:

Someone I was speaking to on Facebook said that they emailed her Hotmail account recently. Haven't heard if they got a response yet.

Still thinking of you Shayla!
Thank you Janine! :huggy: Have you heard anything in the meanwhile maybe...?

Shayla, thinking of you honey. :huggy:

Can someone email her like they did before?

Time out is sometimes needed, I just hope she comes back soon. xo

Back