MJTunes Leaks UNRELEASED MJ Song, Friday May 1st at 8pm (GMT London Time)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say that this must be something official because otherwise it would have been leaked already... I am not leaking this song and I don't know that much about the people who's going to leak it, but I would say they are not going against any laws. That makes me think this song leak will be official. I think we can wait something similar a month after this...

Well, they certainly have my attention. Shame I won't be home when it's streamed. I hope someone grabs this.

I have to say that I have known of MjTunes online for quite some time, but I never really gave it any real attention, like tuning in. I assumed I already have all the songs. I do have to say that any Michael Jackson fan from the mild to the wild (like me and most) should register. This online radio station has so much potential and is a wonderful medium for even Michael Jackson, Sony and AEG to take advantage. I have heard some of the most awesome remixes and even exclusive music and verses from the man. They jack it up here! Proving and educating why the man is the King of Popular Music!!! Recommended for all!!!

:clapping::punk::rofl::wild::clapping:

Question: What time will this excluive premier Indiana (Eastern; US) time?

I have to say that I have known of MjTunes online for quite some time, but I never really gave it any real attention, like tuning in. I assumed I already have all the songs. I do have to say that any Michael Jackson fan from the mild to the wild (like me and most) should register. This online radio station has so much potential and is a wonderful medium for even Michael Jackson, Sony and AEG to take advantage. I have heard some of the most awesome remixes and even exclusive music and verses from the man. They jack it up here! Proving and educating why the man is the King of Popular Music!!! Recommended for all!!!

:clapping::punk::rofl::wild::clapping:

Question: What time will this excluive premier Indiana (Eastern; US) time?

you've sold it to me, i'm signing up :)

Im listening now, I dont have do register. Here it is 20:00, when is the song coming?

fans are gonna be VERY disappointed when its just a remix or blend of some sort. sony would only release this to a site they are affiliated with. lets just wait until the new album is released in 2013.

I've been listening for two hours now, they've played some nice mixes :)

Only an hour to go till we hear the unreleased track :timer:

The radio hardly plays for me today. Anyone have problems too?

fans are gonna be VERY disappointed when its just a remix or blend of some sort. sony would only release this to a site they are affiliated with. lets just wait until the new album is released in 2013.

Regardless, this will be an OFFICIAL release that Michael himself MUST want US to hear. This seems very official. Infact this makes them seem to be the now OFFICIAL MICHAEL JACKSON ONLINE RADIO in collaboation with AEG, SONY, Motown, Michael Jackson, etc. by this on their webiste.

AEG Live, Sony BMG Music, Epic Music, Motown, Legacy Recording, Universal Music, and MjTunes.com "The Michael Jackson Radio" invite you very soon to play and win hot gifts including Michael Jackson tickets for the upcoming concerts at the O2 Arena in London... Read more at MjTunes.com

The radio hardly plays for me today. Anyone have problems too?

I thought it was just my connection. It does studder in and out here and there. I wonder if we are bogging the site like the fan reaction did to MJJCommunity and Ticket Master in regards to O2 Press Conference?

MiXscape be cutting it up, huh? I wonder if they play other DJs also. OMG did anyone else hear The Lady of My Life (Full Version) earlier? That was amazing those extra verses were so beautiful. I had tears in my eyes!!! No wonder he cried in studio singing that... simply moving. So about a half hour now, right? Woohooo!!!!!

I should calm down as well. I am getting excited knowing that I am possibly setting myself up for dissappointment maybe. But this would be a neat concept and I am not going to show no interest and miss something special. I have been Twittering this and even updating my status messages at Facebook and MySpace. My friends and followers probably think I am nuts!!! LOL. Breathe Sean... breathe. Okay, I'm okay now. :p LOL

Regardless, this will be an OFFICIAL release that Michael himself MUST want US to hear. This seems very official. Infact this makes them seem to be the now OFFICIAL MICHAEL JACKSON ONLINE RADIO in collaboation with AEG, SONY, Motown, Michael Jackson, etc. by this on their webiste.

AEG Live, Sony BMG Music, Epic Music, Motown, Legacy Recording, Universal Music, and MjTunes.com "The Michael Jackson Radio" invite you very soon to play and win hot gifts including Michael Jackson tickets for the upcoming concerts at the O2 Arena in London... Read more at MjTunes.com

my guess is itll be someone elses song with mj singing the chorus..or an old demo
hopefully im wrong.

Yep it keeps skippin', I hope it don't do it while listenin' the unreleased track. lol

Is it just me that can't hear anything? I've tried registering and clicking listen now but I get no sound? Help!

I thought it was just my connection. It does studder in and out here and there. I wonder if we are bogging the site like the fan reaction did to MJJCommunity and Ticket Master in regards to O2 Press Conference?
Most likely. There are a couple hundred listeners on the stream right now, think it might be maxed out.

It could be because alot of people listenin' to it, but I could be wrong about that.

Is it just me that can't hear anything? I've tried registering and clicking listen now but I get no sound? Help!

yea i dont think its gonna work anymore..for such an exclusive you think they would have enough bandwith to hold a couple hundred people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back