Murray Trial - 6 October - Day 8 - Discussion

loads of urine in mj at autopsy. so i would presume that doesnt help murray? mj would have been under for along time to have that in him?

flanagan is an idiot. and need some lessons on mathematics.
around 120 + ~130 + ~ 150 is around 400. not 500. you idiot!

Did I just hear right. They have collected 3 jars of MJ's urine after death and they have it in KEEP INDEFINATELY????

in my pharmacology course we did not learn that use; we were taught it is not often used clinically. for that purpose, i would assume a more specific agent would be used (although i am not a practicing physician/anesthesiologist so i could be wrong)

It may not be used often, but I wouldn't be surprised if Murray decided to use it on Michael - just another not so good choice made by Murray. I don't get why anyone would give it to Michael, most of all it makes you lose weight! and this is the last thing Michael needed!

P.S. I googled it and I also found this: http://www.annals.in/article.asp?is...=14;issue=1;spage=30;epage=40;aulast=El-Tahan

Last edited:
michael had benign prostatic hypertrophy and urinary retention, so that could be an alternate explaination for the amount of urine in his bladder

witness is great. he knows his stuff and is not backing down

can you tell if the loraz was given by pill or IV . he says theres no way of knowing

gotta go to sleep... night all

gotta have to catch up on Ivy's summary later..
ciaooooooooo

I hate Flanagan but it was nice to hear a little bit of chuckling in the court room.

The witness gave a great response regarding Propofol and the therapeutic range - not in the bedroom setting! Brilliant.

i'm *guessing* he gave it as a rescue effort (or defense will claim so), in an emergent situation i doubt he would hook up a new y-connector, time lost (ironic, i know!) finding a new connector would be worse than injecting an incompatible drug

Good point, I guess that makes sense that he gave the Flumazenil in an emergency effort and wouldn't have worried about using a new syringe/needle.

Witness: Drugs that are administered non-orally can still be found in the stomach contents. Blows defence theory to shreds.

defence got their own testing on the loraz in the stomach done 4x more than in the blood. witness doesnt think its important and not consistant with tablets. its very common for drugs to be found in the stomach happens all the time

great answer

loraz in the stomach could have came from the blood aswell as tablets etc

Flannagan makes for good comedy! It's like watching the season's first episodes of American Idol with all the terrible singers -you just feel embarrassed for them.

But the witness = :wub: Great answers!

he said lorazepam concentration in stomach equals only 1.4 lorazepam 2mg pill . one and less than half , right?

Back